Pharm D --> MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just curious, why is everyone saying they want to have a bigger role in patient care and help others?

those same people saying this wouldn't do the smallest things in life for a random person or someone asking for help.

isn't that ironic to anyone else? sounds like its more to fulfill themselves and not actually help anyone. maybe an ego stroke?

Generalize much? You are a college-educated person, so I know you don't believe the bolded statement to be 100% true. I wanted to get into healthcare to help people, no lie. I still have that goal. I've never had a problem with helping others out, and I encourage others to do the same.

I see people in my class who share that goal. Admittedly, there are some money-hungry types, but for the most part they're pretty transparent.

Members don't see this ad.

The US is becoming a third world country? LMFAO :laugh: I can never take anything else you say remotely serious. You have obviously never been to a 3rd world country, not even 2nd world or heck even 1.5. LOL

The U.S. is just a pit stop for me, before I go back to one that I grew up in. That's okay though, I don't take life nearly as seriously as you seem to. :)

The US is becoming a third world country? LMFAO :laugh: I can never take anything else you say remotely serious. You have obviously never been to a 3rd world country, not even 2nd world or heck even 1.5. LOL
:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
The U.S. is just a pit stop for me, before I go back to one that I grew up in. That's okay though, I don't take life nearly as seriously as you seem to. :)

Thats ok... we don't like you being here just as much as you don't like being here.. haha.. but don't take me seriously :)