pharmacy school application essay help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

healthpassiondriven

Reaction score
where can i find a tutor to read over my drafts of an application essay? I need this done within the next few hours

Members don't see this ad.

Are you asking someone specifically on SDN if they'd read over your application essay in a time crunch, or are you legitimately wondering if you can be directed to a link? If this for pharmacy or med school?

If it's med school related, you'd be hard pressed if you haven't tried the PreMed Communities Personal Statement Guide of 2021 - 2022

If it's either one, I'm honestly not sure what can get done in a couple hours if it's a goal-oriented, thought-out application preface with constructive feedback needed from adcoms or the like. Hopefully that link steers you in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 user
where can i find a tutor to read over my drafts of an application essay? I need this done within the next few hours
If you are at a university, you should hopefully have access to a writing center tutor. I doubt you'll be able to get that done in a "few hours" though.

Members don't see this ad :)
The magic words to write in your essay to get into pharmacy school:

1) I have a pulse

2) I can take out two hundred fifty thousand dollars in student loans

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
The magic words to write in your essay to get into pharmacy school:

1) I have a pulse

2) I can take out two hundred fifty thousand dollars in student loans

You forgot to include: “Can get, at least, C’s on all coursework”

Reactions: 1 user