Pharmacy School opening in Maine now. Bubble has burst!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
beating a person to death >>>>>>> hanging a dead goat

philly fans are insane

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK2pj2bktsQ[/YOUTUBE]

This was after the Phillies won the World Series last year.

Members don't see this ad.

that commercial is so annoying it cracks me up, hahah. yeah the guy outside the bar (attached to the stadium) died, apparently the guy doing the beating has a history of anger/assault.

kind of strange, it's a pretty mellow/controlled crowd during the week, supposedly it becomes a drunken frat party friday and saturday nights. i mean, it's filthadelphia...not surprised, this is why i would never go to eagles games.

i tend to stay away from football and baseball in philly, due to the fact that i value my own life lol... although if i do get the chance i'd actually go to a sixers game... when the heat come to play of course

Members don't see this ad :)
This was after the Phillies won the World Series last year.

n6000060_39956332_1271-1.jpg

n6000060_39956336_2403-1.jpg

I spent 10 minutes outside, someone started setting off fireworks in the crowd, and ended up using the subway concourse to run home...haha.

btw that's a fire truck under that crowd

i tend to stay away from football and baseball in philly, due to the fact that i value my own life lol... although if i do get the chance i'd actually go to a sixers game... when the heat come to play of course

went to the lakers vs. 76ers game, then again kobe was born around here, so there were a ton of lakers jerseys on. few of my friends covered up for the subway, but sixers fans are a mellow bunch.

eagles = death. my ex-gf is a cowboys fan and wants to come visit to watch a game. i straight up told her "if you wear ANY dallas stuff, i don't know you."

That was an awesome throw. I'm going to assume that one of the players must have thrown the bottle with that kind of accuracy.

Cole Hamels is ****ing deadly with an empty litre of Grey Goose. Five bucks says it was McNabb who threw it.

So, confetti...is it always sunny in Philadelphia?

Ouch... I definitely laughed out loud.

I hope I'm not a bad person for that.

Jim Rome went on about this clip for a good 20 minutes one time on his show. So no, you're not the only person greatly entertained by this.