**PLEASE USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET THE WORD OUT**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sozetone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all the struggling pharmacists from recent classes. You are the youth and new generation now. YOU NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD. Social media allows you to reach far and loud. maybe someone will listen one day and stop this diploma mill situation and lower your tuition to something reasonable. The older folks (39) like me and up are tired and bailing out. IT'S YOUR TURN NOW! TELL THE WORLD WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN PHARMACY......

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
To all the struggling pharmacists from recent classes. You are the youth and new generation now. YOU NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD. Social media allows you to reach far and loud. maybe someone will listen one day and stop this diploma mill situation and lower your tuition to something reasonable. The older folks (39) like me and up are tired and bailing out. IT'S YOUR TURN NOW! TELL THE WORLD WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN PHARMACY......

PLEASE... stop titling the topics in these forums using ALL CAPS... it’s irritating as hell, and makes you sound like a conspiracy nut.

Reactions: 3 users
Nobody contemplating cares. Everybody thinks they are a special snowflake who will be God's answer to the pharmacy world, and therefore they will be immune from the saturation. And the few who are wise enough to realize that isn't true, will have poor grades in a barely passed biology degree, so they really don't have any other options but to go to pharmacy school.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
PLEASE... stop titling the topics in these forums using ALL CAPS... it’s irritating as hell, and makes you sound like a conspiracy nut.

I'm just trying to get noticed and maybe break through to these kids who only see the CAPS and **** ya know? I want them to scream so somone does something, somewhere and somehow. Kinda like the 60's , it's their turn to speak up and move for change. we didnt have to.

Yes, Social media is the great platform for the student , businessman and all. Not only for pharmacy it can help all type of student because social media gives a lot of things to learn something.

I'm just trying to get noticed and maybe break through to these kids who only see the CAPS and **** ya know? I want them to scream so somone does something, somewhere and somehow. Kinda like the 60's , it's their turn to speak up and move for change. we didnt have to.

One simple trick to catch the attention of millennials. Pharmacy Deans Hate This!