Practice Start-up Consultant Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Painologist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a fellow who is graduating this summer and looking in to opening a new practice in a major metro area. I need a consulting service to help with all the licensing, credentialing with insurance companies, employee hiring/benefits, market analysis, fluoro room buildout, equipment/supplies, etc.

I have spoken to Doctors Management consulting service. They seem great and sound like they will be able to help me with the entire start-up process. Has anyone used them before?

Members don't see this ad.

U can do it all yourself after a deep dive on this forum

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
U can do it all yourself after a deep dive on this forum
Tempting, I also have family connections with a private practice from another field. But, with all the regulation involved with your own flouro suite and everything, I don't want to miss a deadline that would cost me more than the consulting service.

Tempting, I also have family connections with a private practice from another field. But, with all the regulation involved with your own flouro suite and everything, I don't want to miss a deadline that would cost me more than the consulting service.
depends. most of these consulting services are extremely expensive.