Pre Matriculation Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shahrem

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of the Pod schools offer a pre-Matriculation program? I was trying to see if CSPM had one but couldn't find any info.

Members don't see this ad.

How many of the Pod schools offer a pre-Matriculation program? I was trying to see if CSPM had one but couldn't find any info.

NYCPM has a 5 week pre-mat program for college students interested in podiatry or required for students accepted to nycpm who didn't too well in university. College students can do it for free and others have to pay about $700.

OCPM has a 5 day internship program for interested college students available about 6 times a year. Temple has either a 4 or 8 day internship (winter and summer). Both of these programs are free and cover housing as well.

I did the OCPM internship when first looking into podiatry. Had a very good experience and was able to stay with a 1st year student for a week. It also was a great thing to talk about during interviews.

PM me with specific questions