Purdue c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello all!

I'm new to this, but I just confirmed my spot at Purdue and I will be visiting the campus in late May to look for housing. Is anyone (male or female) still looking for a roommate?

Boiler up!

Members don't see this ad.

Denise just called me and I'm in! Today is the best day of my life!! I was crying on the phone...probably embarassed myself! But I cannot wait to meet everyone this fall!

Congratulations Littlegray!! :clap:
See you in the fall! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an e-mail from Denise yesterday saying they were updating the alternate list and asking if I wanted to remain on it. Just wondering if anyone else received this? Congrats to everyone that has gotten off the alternate list!

Hey ncbelle, this is kinda way off topic... but, is the dog in your profile picture yours? He/she is absolutely gorgeous!

Hey ncbelle, this is kinda way off topic... but, is the dog in your profile picture yours? He/she is absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks! Yes, that's my Liza. My mom is a sheltie breeder and she was always my dog when I lived at home, but she lives with me now that I have my own place. She wants to move to Indiana :)

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH DENISE! I'M IN! I started crying on the phone as well. So excited and cannot wait to meet everyone! I am moving from NC so I will be looking for a roomate. I'll be visiting the first week of June to look at housing so if anyone is looking for a roomate PM me! I also will be looking for a place that takes dogs.

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH DENISE! I'M IN! I started crying on the phone as well. So excited and cannot wait to meet everyone! I am moving from NC so I will be looking for a roomate. I'll be visiting the first week of June to look at housing so if anyone is looking for a roomate PM me! I also will be looking for a place that takes dogs.
Congratulations ncbelle!! :soexcited:Looks like you and Liza get to move to Indiana :)
See you in the fall!

SOOO happy for you ncbelle! and I'm relieved to know I'm not the only cryer. Housing hasn't crossed my mind much, still not sure if I want roommates or my own place...probably roommates.

Okay so newly registered on here but have been reading posts for quite a while.... I know two of ya'll OOS that were waitlisted got in.... and CONGRADS!
Just curious if anyone knew how close Purdue was to filling the OOS class, or how far down on the waitlist ya'll were (although I doubt they told you). I fell in LOVE with purdue during the interview! on Purdue, Michigan, and Illinois waitlists. SUCKS!!!!
Any information or if anyone has a count of OOS that has accepted (both initial acceptance and waitlist acceptance) I'd like a better idea of how life might look next year.

Okay so newly registered on here but have been reading posts for quite a while.... I know two of ya'll OOS that were waitlisted got in.... and CONGRADS!
Just curious if anyone knew how close Purdue was to filling the OOS class, or how far down on the waitlist ya'll were (although I doubt they told you). I fell in LOVE with purdue during the interview! on Purdue, Michigan, and Illinois waitlists. SUCKS!!!!
Any information or if anyone has a count of OOS that has accepted (both initial acceptance and waitlist acceptance) I'd like a better idea of how life might look next year.
Unfortunately they are choosing to keep that info to themselves. :) I know they call throughout the summer most years, so there is still hope left. And you have two other waitlist possibilities too! Good luck lilnickel:xf:

Thanks animevet, the whole "patiently" waiting thing isn't working so well. Just terrified on not getting in this year, and all that comes with that! Hopefully I'll hear soon! Im curious how the class is going to look this year since they say 50/20 (IS/OOS) but it seems more 40/30 or so for the past few years..... praying for the latter!

Hey Boilers!

I wanted to bump this up to see how PU SVM c/o 2014 was doing?

I'm a hopeful 2015 Applicant and starting to annoy my family obsessing over Purdue, so I thought it was time to move on to y'all. :laugh: Can you give me something good so I can get my fix for the next few weeks?

Hope all is well!