Purdue c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if IS decisions come out tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m so nervous I barely slept! Haha
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, if you’re accepted, Dean Reed calls you!! So answer any calls from west Lafayette!

Reactions: 1 users
That’s wild. How does that even work? Like what if you miss the call do they leave a message? lol.
They do call everyone who is accepted! & yes, they probably leave a message haha. You won’t be rejected if you miss it. It’s a super sweet personal touch Purdue has always done.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejected, good luck to everyone! :)

OOS rejection :cryi: Does anyone know how many seats are in their program for OOS?

I think I already know the answer but we pay for our own flights/hotels right?

Oos rejection. And I’m literally just done. Only have 3 schools lefts and I’ve lost hope.

Reactions: 1 user
I was given the option to choose the 19th or the 26th. They said they would be sending out interview times at a later date and we wouldn’t have a choice of that.

I’m a current 1st year at purdue CVM! congrats to everyone who has received interview invites feel free to message me on Instagram if you have any questions about Purdue or apps in general - @vetstudenthannah 🫶 I’d be so happy to answer anything!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m a current 1st year at purdue CVM! congrats to everyone who has received interview invites feel free to message me on Instagram if you have any questions about Purdue or apps in general - @vetstudenthannah 🫶 I’d be so happy to answer anything!
Do you have any stats on how many they interview for OOS?

Like I am very happy for everyone else but like I feel that my application was competitive and good but i am literally rejected from 3 schools with only 3 left.
I thought that as well my first year applying. Then I did a file review and it turns out my essays needed improvement and they wanted to see more hours. Don’t give up hope, and there’s always next year. This is my 4th round of applications, and Purdue (my IS) rejected me the first 2 rounds. Believe me, it’s not the end of the world if you don’t get in this round. Good luck!

Like I am very happy for everyone else but like I feel that my application was competitive and good but i am literally rejected from 3 schools with only 3 left.

Pretty much same boat as you. Just got done sobbing in my car

Hi everyone, congrats on all of you for making it this far <3 I will be matriculating to Purdue’s CVM program fall 2024 and I am looking for a female roommate! I currently have a lease already lined up at a safe apartment complex in West Lafayette (2 bed, 2 bath), I just need someone to room with! Please reach out if you’re interested and I’ll share more details with you :)

OOS denied.

Congrats and good luck to everyone!

4th rejection, 9 more schools to hear back from. 😮‍💨

Congrats to everyone who got an interview invite! If you are selected for the 19th I will be one of your student ambassadors for the day! Super excited to talk to you guys!

For those that didn’t get in: keep your head up. Easier said than done, I know. I had to apply 3 times before I got in (and Purdue is my IS). Keep working on yourself and your application. You got this!

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got an interview invite! If you are selected for the 16th I will be one of your student ambassadors for the day! Super excited to talk to you guys!

For those that didn’t get in: keep your head up. Easier said than done, I know. I had to apply 3 times before I got in (and Purdue is my IS). Keep working on yourself and your application. You got this!
Do you have any idea how many they are interviewing for out-of-state applicants? I'm concerned that this is quite an expense (car, hotel, air) for possibly tiny odds of acceptance.

Congrats to everyone who got an interview invite! If you are selected for the 16th I will be one of your student ambassadors for the day! Super excited to talk to you guys!

Is the 16th a day for interviewing in-state applicants or do they just offer different people different days? I was offered the 19th or 26th like the other person a bit higher in the thread. Oh, and oos interview invite! My 2nd top school after my in-state so I'm quite chuffed

Hi everyone, congrats on all of you for making it this far <3 I will be matriculating to Purdue’s CVM program fall 2024 and I am looking for a female roommate! I currently have a lease already lined up at a safe apartment complex in West Lafayette (2 bed, 2 bath), I just need someone to room with! Please reach out if you’re interested and I’ll share more details with you :)
Did you get accepted this year?

I missed a call and called backed and left a message. Hoping he returns my call soon!