Question for any U of Rochester people who have gone through applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardsurgguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a quick question about listing courses on secondaries that they ask for filling the premed requirements

the secondaries ask for all the classes with labs
so obviously bio with labs would be one of them

bio has to be general bio for premed requirements

but for our general bio, we had bio 110 without a lab in the 1st semester, and then bio 111 with bio 111L as the lab in the 2nd semester
(the rest (gen chem, orgo, and physics all have labs both semesters)

I got a BS in a microbio while I was there, so I have plenty of bio labs, but they are higher level labs

the health professions handbook that the academic advising office put out said all bio majors would have more than enough bio for the requirements, but I'm trying to decide what courses to put down since this lab thing is being a pain in the neck

what did you all list as the bio courses for general bio with labs on the secondaries?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi :)

I didn't apply to UR... Maybe you can try posting on the UR '09 thread (if there is one) in the Allo, class threads sub-forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ambs said:
Hi :)

I didn't apply to UR... Maybe you can try posting on the UR '09 thread (if there is one) in the Allo, class threads sub-forum.

but i think he wants people who are UR undergrads... not those of us who are UR med students...

Yeah, I'm looking for people who are current UR students or people like myself who are former UR students who have gone through this process
they'd be able to answer my questions
probably should have clarified that better...