Questionable Post-Bacc Program Attendance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wannabe_successful

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was admitted to Charles Drew University's Post Bacc, but I only 7k to use in undergraduate loans left. The school I graduated from in another state awarded me 12k (maybe an error, but it's in state/non private unlike CDU). CDU is around 600 per credit hour, and I only would be there for one term with those funds (which I somewhat wanted to do because I sold my 1k drum set for 200 at a pawn shop to pay my tuition deposit and hold my seat last year, and differed my enrollment to this up coming fall). If I were to go there, I'd take organic chemistry 1 and general biology 2, then have to pay out of pocket somewhere else that's cheaper to take orgo 2. Or, stay at the school I graduated from and take it (though the science program somewhat sucks, I could roll with the punches). It's geared towards engineering, not pre health like CDU. I know what's the most viable option, but I want you guys' opinion...

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Talk to the financial aid folks at Drew and at UCLA prime. Your question is going to draw general advice that probably doesn't apply.