questions for each topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinu

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently preparing for NAPLEX.
Is there a book where I can find questions separated by topic? e.g. hypertension, asthma, etc? I plan on studying one chapter every day and solve questions on that topic the same day.
I know kaplan has this facility. Does anyone know anything other than kaplan?
My problem is that Lange Q&A has questions from all topics, but they are not separated by each topic.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

APhA book has questions at the end of every chapters.

Hello,
I'm currently preparing for NAPLEX.
Is there a book where I can find questions separated by topic? e.g. hypertension, asthma, etc? I plan on studying one chapter every day and solve questions on that topic the same day.
I know kaplan has this facility. Does anyone know anything other than kaplan?
My problem is that Lange Q&A has questions from all topics, but they are not separated by each topic.

Thanks.

Just buy the Rxprep book, it's separated by subject and that's all you need to know to pass Naplex. Don't mess with the apha book, I have a brand new copy of the apha that I can send you if you are crazy. Way too much detail and things you won't be tested on. Not recently updated, Onglyza and Exenatide are not in the diabetes section and those two have been out long enough to be included and will show up on Naplex. The apha book is good for the questions, maybe, because I thought the end of chapter questions were much harder than naplex.