Randomness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poochlover11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread somewhere about what people do in their free time or what not, but I can't seem to find it. So I thought I would just post this video here. It goes along with that opera singing guy from Britain's Got Talent. I really liked this so I thought I would share it with you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Members don't see this ad.

She's amazing!

I love when the british version of Ryan Seacrest points to the camera and says "didn't expect that did you!!". Talk about not judging a book by its cover!

She's amazing!

I love when the british version of Ryan Seacrest points to the camera and says "didn't expect that did you!!". Talk about not judging a book by its cover!

I know! I love rooting for the underdog! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw that on a morning show at work! I was like, "hey, they've done that before..." I wonder if thy look for unlikely sources of talent, or if they just keep finding it by chance? Our talent shows aren't half as interesting here in the states.

Okay, was that you juggling fire!? And I think I saw the infamous van that you drive.

That was me juggling fire.

And my van is in my other videos. Before some very necessary brake work. All the red on it has also been repainted black.

That was me juggling fire.

And my van is in my other videos. Before some very necessary brake work. All the red on it has also been repainted black.

Groovy. Can I ask what prompted you to get the van? It's pretty unique-which is cool. :thumbup:

I have a buddy who has one(a 1970). He gave me a ride in it and it was pretty much the coolest thing ever so I bought one. :)