Registered for MCAT without middle name, but my ID has my middle name

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedissohardlol

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Basically my first and last name on my MCAT registration exactly match my driver's license, but my license also includes my middle name which I didn't include on my MCAT registration. My test is still 2 months away. What can I do about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Had the same issue, wasn't an issue back then. If you are worried, call them.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

From website:

The first and last name(s) on your ID (that you will use on test day) must EXACTLY MATCH the name(s) and name order in your MCAT registration. Middle names and initials are not required on the MCAT registration, even if they appear on your ID. If you registered using a partial name, nickname, or any derivation of the name that appears on your official ID (including misspellings), you will not be admitted to the testing room.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Basically my first and last name on my MCAT registration exactly match my driver's license, but my license also includes my middle name which I didn't include on my MCAT registration. My test is still 2 months away. What can I do about this?

Just make sure your middle name is indeed a middle name and not a two part first name. There was someone here or on reddit who had that problem recently.

this is probably a ridiculous question, but I will ask it out of neuroticism. My driver's license has my name in ALL CAPS, but my mcat registration name on AAMC only has the first letter of first and last name capitalized. Is this discrepancy a problem?