Reset UWorld or do Amboss

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LetsDoThisThrowaway

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm shooting for a 90th+ percentile Step 2. I have 6 weeks for dedicated, and before dedicated even starts I'm getting around 255ish on predictmystepscore.com

I'm probably going to only use 4 weeks, so trying to figure what to focus on. My fear with reseting UWorld is it's not going to give me anything new. My fear with Amboss is the questions seem to be quite different from Step and I fear it's going to alter my test taking strategy.

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

What assessments are you entering on predictmystepscore? UWorld 1st pass percentage? If so, what was your percent correct? Honestly, I'd recommend just doing NBME assessments (CMS forms, +/- a second pass if you've done them already, plus all of the online practice tests and as many offline forms as you can fit in), +/- UWorld incorrects. Highly recommend doing those over Amboss, as you'll gain quite a few points just from reading the test questions better.

Reactions: 1 user