Review Book for Woke Questions on MOC Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
I miss the "woke" questions on the MOC multiple-choice exam. Does anyone know if there's a resource like "Woke-ism Made Ridiculously Simple" or something for MOC? My training was before those topics were covered.

Members don't see this ad.

I miss the "woke" questions on the MOC multiple-choice exam. Does anyone know if there's a resource like "Woke-ism Made Ridiculously Simple" or something for MOC? My training was before those topics were covered.

Easy, think of how you would answer the question, pause....deep breath...answer the exact opposite of that than wait for the pat on the head from your DEI overloads.

Reactions: 6 users
How can you miss those? They’re usually something like “The patient is transgender and identifies as female. Do you:
A: Refuse to see the patient
B: laugh in the patient’s face
C: Use the patient’s preferred pronouns”

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How can you miss those? They’re usually something like “The patient is transgender and identifies as female. Do you:

Completely agree.

I’d prefer option D, have them seen by your mid level

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I think more like:

During a patient interview, your patient states they prefer sitting down to pee, even though "I was assigned male gender at birth".

You respond:
a) "You are exhibiting characteristics of the female gender, perhaps you were improperly assigned at birth and might benefit from medical and surgical corrective treatments."
b) "You're a man, start acting like one."
c) "You need a spinal cord stimulator."
d) "You need MILD treatment."

I think more like:

During a patient interview, your patient states they prefer sitting down to pee, even though "I was assigned male gender at birth".

You respond:
a) "You are exhibiting characteristics of the female gender, perhaps you were improperly assigned at birth and might benefit from medical and surgical corrective treatments."

"Thankfully you came to the right place, C &D stat; lets reassess options A&B after ruling out uncontrolled pain (AKA after my boat payments are covered).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reality exclusively in my clinic.

omg you guys are all going to get banned or cancelled lol

i see lgbtq people in the clinic.

i have some transgender people.

interestingly, they all seem to have spines with disc herniations facet arthropathy, spinal stenosis...

the worst part about seeing a transgender patient is that i have use "the patient" instead of he/she in my dictations. messes me up every time

I think more like:

You respond:

try sitting down to pee when you get up in the middle of the night to go. its a gamechanger