Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Deposits are due Monday for some people! We can see movement after that I’m sure 🙏🏼

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if there are more interview dates after the one tomorrow, Feb 17?
Honestly not sure but according to the person who said it, I think it’s the last date!

Reactions: 1 user
do you guys think the earlier you interviewed the better chances you have of getting off the waitlist?

anyone interviewed on 1/27 got accepted/rejected?? I haven't heard anything :(

anyone interviewed on 1/27 got accepted/rejected?? I haven't heard anything :(

Does anyone have any insight on if the last interview day was the 17th? I know some deposits are due today for Roseman so hopefully there is some movement real soon!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any insight on if the last interview day was the 17th? I know some deposits are due today for Roseman so hopefully there is some movement real soon!!!
Hey, yes the 17th was the last interview day

Reactions: 1 users
got waitlisted on feb 16. interviewed on jan 27. it is still February people.. lets be positive.

Did you get an email? I got a phone call from UT area code but they left no voicemail and I didn’t get an email
For sure, call the Utah number back.
I checked the portal and it’s still the same. The number doesn’t even ring when we call back too?
If they didn't answer, it's most likely because they are calling other applicants.

They should/will call you back as well, though. It might be a little while though

Just got off the waitlist! Interviewed 11/11, waitlisted 12/15

Reactions: 3 users
Did you send a letter of intent?
yeah i did. about a month after i was waitlisted. good luck to everyone else waiting dont give up

Edit* it was also a volunteer ec update.

Last edited:
I interviewed on 2/17 and got my acceptance call around 12 CST!!

I haven’t heard back and I interviewed Feb 17. I think they have multiple days for acceptance. I doubt the class is full already. Praying!! 🥺

Reactions: 1 users
Who’s recently been accepted and will be dropping their spot?

yeah i did. about a month after i was waitlisted. good luck to everyone else waiting dont give up

Edit* it was also a volunteer ec update.
How long did it take to confirm receipt of your update?

Does anyone know which laptop students get at roseman? I've heard it's Dell but was wondering which model

Has anyone who’s reached out by email or phone call hear a response? I sent a letter of intent last week and never got a response and also called a few times with no answer 🤷🏽‍♂️

Has anyone who’s reached out by email or phone call hear a response? I sent a letter of intent last week and never got a response and also called a few times with no answer 🤷🏽‍♂️
I got a response for my LOI a month later lol

Does anyone know how many spots are left? and how many people are on the waitlist approx?

I think there are like 73 members in the facebook group. Being hopeful, atleast 20 spots
I also Noticed that there are like 9 people who are going to be giving up their spot at Roseman. Hopefully those 9 are part of the 73 already in the Facebook group.

I also Noticed that there are like 9 people who are going to be giving up their spot at Roseman. Hopefully those 9 are part of the 73 already in the Facebook group.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Where did you see that?