2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"Hi bro...can you do me one favor by helping please....I am.planning to apply this year in roseman..so in their supplemental form they ask us3-4 questions for personal.response...if u don't mind will you please gve me ur ans so atleast I Wil get idea about how to write that things ...please let me Knw.I Wil gve u my email I'd...please response soon bro..really need help.."

Um..whoever this "macho" person is, I'm sorry, I am calling you out. If you cannot answer personal questions with your OWN personal, GENUINE statements, maybe healthcare isn't the field for you. Tell ya what, if you manage to get an interview @ Roseman, I'll help ya out with the interview questions, okay "bro?"

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
"Hi bro...can you do me one favor by helping please....I am.planning to apply this year in roseman..so in their supplemental form they ask us3-4 questions for personal.response...if u don't mind will you please gve me ur ans so atleast I Wil get idea about how to write that things ...please let me Knw.I Wil gve u my email I'd...please response soon bro..really need help.."

Um..whoever this "macho" person is, I'm sorry, I am calling you out. If you cannot answer personal questions with your OWN personal, GENUINE statements, maybe healthcare isn't the field for you. Tell ya what, if you manage to get an interview @ Roseman, I'll help ya out with the interview questions, okay "bro?"
Yes! I just told the person to go onto the Roseman website to read about the school/program more and to see if it is indeed what he/she is looking for in a school. And if that doesn't still help with answering the questions, then Roseman is really not the school for him/her.

Yes! I just told the person to go onto the Roseman website to read about the school/program more and to see if it is indeed what he/she is looking for in a school. And if that doesn't still help with answering the questions, then Roseman is really not the school for him/her.
I got his message too. I'm sorry but how can you go to an interview if you can't even answer a few simple questions about yourself?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Wow. The nerve of some people.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all in Henderson soon. Hopefully, each of us will naturally find a good group to study with in a short amount of time.

A question for the fellas. Do any of you guys play basketball? I'm a pretty active guy and I'm looking for some people to play pick up games with. It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me sane while going to school. Just message me if you're interested.

I just asked for advise...so I can ans that questions properly ..I didnt asked you to write my ans...neways thanks for ur response dude

I just asked for advise...so I can ans that questions properly ..I didnt asked you to write my ans...neways thanks for ur response dude
No you asked for answers.

No you asked for answers.

Yup, you asked for our answers, straight up. That's not advice. Don't know the definition of advice? You lack integrity "bro." That's one huge trait of a pharmacist. I wonder how you made it through undergrad?

Yup, you asked for our answers, straight up. That's not advice. Don't know the definition of advice? You lack integrity "bro." That's one huge trait of a pharmacist. I wonder how you made it through undergrad?

And by the by, here's a bit of advice since that is what you claim to be asking for...there is no proper or non-proper answer to any question if you are sincere and genuine. Using other people's answers is fraud.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone else heard anything? I emailed them but never got a response and their number goes straight to voicemail! :bear:

Has anyone else heard anything? I emailed them but never got a response and their number goes straight to voicemail! :bear:
Receiving a email rsponse takes a couple days! Hope you receive a call soon!

Reactions: 1 user
I GOT REJECTED FROM ROSEMAN UNIVERSITY TODAY! I WAS ON THE TOP 25 AS WELL. can't do anything about it now, but kinda sucks. just in case anyone cares-

Stats:
GPA 4.0
Prereq GPA 4.0
Waitlist 1-25
interviewed in mid-march
no bachelor's degree

Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT REJECTED FROM ROSEMAN UNIVERSITY TODAY! I WAS ON THE TOP 25 AS WELL. can't do anything about it now, but kinda sucks. just in case anyone cares-

Stats:
GPA 4.0
Prereq GPA 4.0
Waitlist 1-25
interviewed in mid-march
no bachelor's degree

I'm sorry to hear that. With those stats, I'm sure you have many backup schools to choose from. I'm assuming you did well on your PCAT as well so there might have been a problem with your interview. Good luck to you.

Stats:
GPA 4.0
Prereq GPA 4.0
Waitlist 1-25
interviewed in mid-march
no bachelor's degree

I was under the impression that you were accepting a seat to south Jordan in case you didn't get into Henderson? Did you apply anywhere else?

I was under the impression that you were accepting a seat to south Jordan in case you didn't get into Henderson? Did you apply anywhere else?

I got into Jordan, but I wanted to stay closer to home (california) so I declined it. I honestly thought I would get into Henderson. I did not apply anywhere else. Is there any way to appeal this decision? I feel like i am a strong candidate for Roseman.

I got into Jordan, but I wanted to stay closer to home (california) so I declined it. I honestly thought I would get into Henderson. I did not apply anywhere else. Is there any way to appeal this decision? I feel like i am a strong candidate for Roseman.

I didn't know you could get rejected from the wait list before the beginning of the orientation...I figured that if you don't get pulled by the orientation that's when you're officially rejected.

This is your second time applying to Roseman right?

I don't think you can appeal...final decisions are final decisions....

Did you ask them why?

I didn't know you could get rejected from the wait list before the beginning of the orientation...I figured that if you don't get pulled by the orientation that's when you're officially rejected.

This is your second time applying to Roseman right?

I don't think you can appeal...final decisions are final decisions....

Did you ask them why?

I thought the same thing lol, guess not.

This is my first time applying to Roseman.

I sent an email to them today to see why I was rejected. I am very curious to know as well. I will update when I find out if it is not too personal.

Hey, I'm sorry about not getting in this cycle. I also got an email, maybe it was the same one you got. My email said they aren't accepting anyone from the waitlist and basically decided to cancel it in whole. So yeah, it sucks.

I sent an email to them today to see why I was rejected. I am very curious to know as well. I will update when I find out if it is not too personal.

Hey, I'm sorry about not getting in this cycle. I also got an email, maybe it was the same one you got. My email said they aren't accepting anyone from the waitlist and basically decided to cancel it in whole. So yeah, it sucks.

So I guess they decided to kill off the entire waitlist this year...terrible...

This year has been one of those application cycles has been very competitive = less drop outs...not just Roseman but others schools as well.

You are a strong candidate for Roseman. That's why you got into Jordan.

Hey koh1995, when did you submit your applications initially? And how long after did they contact you for the interview?

Hi guyyyysss.... I am p1 student at Utah campus and just wanted to wish you all best of luck in Ur interviews and I hope you all get what you want very soon. Our program is really tough and you have to master the material on each and every test and pass the test with 90% but let me tell you something,,, it’s TOTALLY do able! just needs your 100% of time and effort... it’s one of the best programs and I absolutely love this school... please let me know if you have any specific question or if I can help you with anything... I just remembered myself last year checking this page 5 times a day and thought to drop a line and wish you guys luck... :)

@koh1995 : Did they even invite you to an interview at Roseman?

Does anyone know how many applicants Roseman receives each year? And how many they interview?
Just curious about statistics, I haven't found any.
I have an interview for January :)