Ross notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeganChick

Tufts University V'13
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Ross does accept/deny notifications on a rolling basis? I have my interview this week :)scared:!) and was just wondering if I will have to wait until spring to find out (either way). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yup- they sure do. Rolling admissions, so they generally let you know about 4-6 weeks after the interview (I think that's the right number, but they'll tell you how long it'll be at the interview). Did you apply for May 2009 or Sept 2009?

You'll do great! Good luck! (not that you need it :D):luck::luck::)

Does anybody know if Ross does accept/deny notifications on a rolling basis? I have my interview this week :)scared:!) and was just wondering if I will have to wait until spring to find out (either way). Thanks!
hi veganchick,
it's rolling. your interviewer will give you a timetable. Just to let you know - i was told 3-5 wks, i think, and it was closer to 8-9 wks because there was a semester break.
good luck - don't be nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to say good luck! I hope you get in!:thumbup:

will i be really late and out of luck if i apply to ross sometime in the next few weeks?i know september is when everyone applies..so being that it's soon to be october i wonder if i really stand a chance...since its rolling admissions im gonna apply anyway, just wondering thanks guys

will i be really late and out of luck if i apply to ross sometime in the next few weeks?i know september is when everyone applies..so being that it's soon to be october i wonder if i really stand a chance...since its rolling admissions im gonna apply anyway, just wondering thanks guys

Actually, at Ross you can either start in January, May, or September. I think most people start in September (I did), but you can start first semester at either of those three times. It may be too late for January semester (I'm not sure when the deadline is), but you could apply for May! :)

Do you know when the deadline is for September of 2009. Whenever I look at the SGU or Ross sites I can never find an exact deadline!

Well, I survived the interview! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! I should know something in 2-6 weeks.

If nothing else, it makes me feel good that at least one school liked me on paper enough to proceed!

Do you know when the deadline is for September of 2009. Whenever I look at the SGU or Ross sites I can never find an exact deadline!
hi rachroo,
Not sure about SGU but Ross doesn't have deadlines. If you are accepted after the class has been filled, they will bump you to the incoming January class. Not a terrible thing - our class is HUGE.

Congrats Veganchick!

Hi Rachroo,

I'm pretty sure the same goes for SGU. I don't think there is a "deadline" per se, it's rolling admissions. If you apply too late, they can bump you to the next class. I'm here at SGU now -- I applied in April, got an interview in May (End of May or early June - can't remember), and was accepted by June.

And Veganchick, I'm sure you did great in your interview! Don't stress. :)