Rutgers Dental School 2015 cycle [UMDNJ]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bindaas

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, I have restarted this thread with modified name "Rutgers" instead of "UMDNJ" as the previous name was little confusing to understand. Anyway, this thread is to share details if anyone got iv for Rutgers Dental School for 2015 cycle. If yes please share your iv date, date of application submission and completion email date and your stats too. That would be a great help to others. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!
I received application completion email today.

Around May 12

Reactions: 1 user
hi all just to let you know this university does not care even for sending an rejection email. Last year i applied they emailed me my application is under review in december 2014. After that I havent received any emails from them. I tried to contact them, they never pick up phone and even if they do they say application is under review. Worst experience i have ever had. They will just email when they need 250 dollars, thats all after that they dont care what happens about your application.
Worst university ever Rutgers

hi all just to let you know this university does not care even for sending an rejection email. Last year i applied they emailed me my application is under review in december 2014. After that I havent received any emails from them. I tried to contact them, they never pick up phone and even if they do they say application is under review. Worst experience i have ever had. They will just email when they need 250 dollars, thats all after that they dont care what happens about your application.

That's scary

they have received my complete sec application on may 23 but I'm still waiting for a completion email from them. Are there others like me here?

They will just email when they need 250 dollars, thats all after that they dont care what happens about your application.
cFUx4f

that's bad!

Hi, so after submitting CAAPID application, do we have to wait for their email to send the $250? Or we just send it as soon as we submit CAAPID Application?
Thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, so after submitting CAAPID application, do we have to wait for their email to send the $250? Or we just send it as soon as we submit CAAPID Application?
Thanx
You can send other documents and $250 fees as soon as you are done with CAAPID. You do not need to wait for their email.

45 days still waiting for completion email

Any update anyone?

Any news from Rutgers? Does any1 knows what kind of profile they accept?

HI fellow applicants,

I would like to ask clarification regarding the Rutgers application. I have submitted CAAPID application to them . Am I right that the next step is to wait for them to EMAIL me if I would need to send them other documents and payments? It's just a little but confusing since I read in the thread that we can send the money and other documents even WITHOUT the email from them?

Furthermore, the application will only be complete once the supplemental documents and payment are given to them?

Lastly, about how long before they would ask for the supplementals? Do they take months before asking for them?

Thank you!

Hey Guys,
You don't wait for them to send you an email about the suppl docs. Once you submit your CAAPID app, send the check, TOEFL score, and part 1 and 2 passing results to them. And they don't have minimum score for TOEFL. Once they receive everything, an administrator, her name Ms. Brower will email you a confirmation. Good Lack!

Yes, that's correct, you can send them all supp docs as soon as you are done with your caapid. And there is no minimum limit for TOEFL.:)

no news as yet. Umdnj sends invites in sept first week for 2nd and 3rd week interview dates.. this is what happened last year

Did any1 tried calling School about the interview?

Email clearly states not to call them..I think we should just wait..

Has anyone got an IV invitation from Rutgers? Any idea when they are gonna send Iv invitations ?

RUTGERS STARTED CALLING GUYS...JUST SAW IN FACEBOOK..TODAY HE GOT MAIL IN EVENING 6.15 EASTERN TIME...

When is his interview?

are they going to send more interviews on fridayy also???any idea??:bang:

Any students who were wait listed last year got the interview?