Saints RoWW Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn I was hoping this would be full up tonight. Please tag/invite ur friends!

Members don't see this ad :)
I want Vikes tickets to play :(

Jk

Reactions: 1 user
I could just kick you in the nuts instead, pretty sure that would give you a similar experience

True that. Make sure you get him tickets in December. Gonna be cold outside.

Reactions: 3 users
Planet Saints
1. Willow

2. Wild Poo

3. Mad Jack

4. VetAsh

5. O Grady

Safeword

1. Cyndia

2. FS

3. Lupin21

4. hedgie

Ganstas in Space

1. ksmi117

2. Chillbo

3. BI

4. FFM

5. DocE

Friendly Fire

1. ResoluteMike

2. Ashgirl

Rim Jobs

1. Devyn

2. DVM

3. kaydubs

4. dyachei

5. LIS

Freckle Bitch’s

1. Gwenevre

2. UFO

I know how to spice this up. Hey @Arkangeloid you want in?
Mother of god hahahahah

There are so many sexual references in this game it would probably be the worst for him to start on.... or the best

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did someone inform the biggest addict of us all?

@thedrjojo , we all know surgery is for lazy slackers. You're a senior resident and have lots of time to chill between cases while your interns do the work.

Reactions: 1 users

@thedrjojo , we all know surgery is for lazy slackers. You're a senior resident and have lots of time to chill between cases while your interns do the work.
He looked it over as well. So no he can't play. :(

I'm a midlevel, not a senior. We both know that means I play the role of chief and intern.

Plus I have access to the role spreadsheet... so I'm tempted to play...

Saint's Row is the heartwarming story of a gang of thugs that go from humble beginnings to running the United States of America, at which point they stop an alien invasion by entering a Matrix-esque simulation in which the President has Neo-like superpowers.
What have I done...

I tossed myself in the other one so that it would close a group off
Don't lie. You wanted to be in the same group as me.

OH SNAP

Huh. Stuck in Rim Jobs with a bunch of hot chicks.

No complaints.
Just know that they'll take your advances as senile ramblings, instead of legitimate come-ons.

I have two exams this week, I'm in a wedding the following week, and then I'll be gearing up for the finals crazy :( it's going to be really hard but I think I may have to sit out until September-ish :( I'm bummed I'm missing your return! Thanks for the tag though :)

This will probably be my last WW game for a good long while, aside from helping out WZ mod. Games are going to be all boring and six pages long with me and rojo out of the picture.

This will probably be my last WW game for a good long while, aside from helping out WZ mod. Games are going to be all boring and six pages long with me and rojo out of the picture.

I have a pretty epic game planned but need to wait for time. You had better be there for that. That's serious business.

Um excuse me you have to play STL's and my game

Just know that they'll take your advances as senile ramblings, instead of legitimate come-ons.

That's got a positive side too, though. I mean, they may not recognize a legitimate come-on, but on the other hand they can't really file any sexual harassment complaints either.

Reactions: 2 users
Ark just put ur name down in a slot, you'll figure it out

Planet Saints
1. Willow

2. Wild Poo

3. Mad Jack

4. VetAsh

5. O Grady

Safeword

1. Cyndia

2. FS

3. Lupin21

4. hedgie

5. SOV

Ganstas in Space

1. ksmi117

2. Chillbo

3. BI

4. FFM

5. DocE

Friendly Fire

1. ResoluteMike

2. Ashgirl

Rim Jobs

1. Devyn

2. DVM

3. kaydubs

4. dyachei

5. LIS

Freckle Bitch’s

1. Gwenevre

2. UFO

I don't have a clue, but that never stopped me before.

Don't lie. You are plenty grumpy all on your own. You don't need any guidance from jdh.

I know I'm pretty good, but jdh is like .... what all of us grumps aspire to. He's like our Grump Mentor. Our King of Cranky. Our Groucho Max. You know the whole 'you kids get off my lawn' thing? That's a direct quote from jdh.

Reactions: 6 users
grumpy_cat_by_suzukeii-d5pch4g.jpg

I know I'm pretty good, but jdh is like .... what all of us grumps aspire to. He's like our Grump Mentor. Our King of Cranky. Our Groucho Max. You know the whole 'you kids get off my lawn' thing? That's a direct quote from jdh.

I dunno... jdh has been more kumbaya jdh lately. Maybe he has been grump mentor to too many people and has run out of the grumps??? :eek:

Planet Saints
1. Willow

2. Wild Poo

3. Mad Jack

4. VetAsh

5. O Grady

Safeword

1. Cyndia

2. FS

3. Lupin21

4. hedgie

5. SOV

Ganstas in Space

1. ksmi117

2. Chillbo

3. BI

4. FFM

5. DocE

Friendly Fire

1. ResoluteMike

2. Ashgirl

Rim Jobs

1. Devyn

2. DVM

3. kaydubs

4. dyachei

5. LIS

Freckle Bitch’s

1. Gwenevre

2. UFO

3. nohika

Sure, why not. Thank you for tagging me, @dyachei !

5 more... let's do this guys :)

5 more... let's do this guys :)
Did you send out an invite to Samoa or any of the other loungers that occasionally venture over here? Would be fun to have a few old timers join for the hell of it. What ever happened to @Dwindlin ? Is he still too busy to play?

Thanks for the tag guys. :) I'm going to be on break for a bit. Have fun!!!!