Saw my doctor today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
And he told me about someone he knows who was an industry pharmacist for a number of years, and took a job at Wal-Mart after being downsized.

Within 2 months, he had a complete mental and physical breakdown, and had to be hospitalized. This was over a year ago, and he hasn't completely recovered yet.

I totally believe it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
And he told me about someone he knows who was an industry pharmacist for a number of years, and took a job at Wal-Mart after being downsized.

Within 2 months, he had a complete mental and physical breakdown, and had to be hospitalized. This was over a year ago, and he hasn't completely recovered yet.

I totally believe it.
I believe it too cuz I knew somebody who has same experience. This type of change in life strikes harder especially in those who never has any hardship before.

Damn, I'm going to go live in a 3rd world country because these first world problems are just too much

The ice was out in the snack bar at work yesterday and I had to walk around to Starbucks to ask for some. Then, at lunchtime, there were no pizzas ready and the hot dogs needed to cook another 5 minutes so I had to eat a sandwich and chips. These are serious issues!

The ice was out in the snack bar at work yesterday and I had to walk around to Starbucks to ask for some. Then, at lunchtime, there were no pizzas ready and the hot dogs needed to cook another 5 minutes so I had to eat a sandwich and chips. These are serious issues!

:thumbup:

We are having severe thunderstorms so I am having to watch my Wednesday shows on non HD channels!!

I shipped my pants today at Kmart. Finally some customer convenience. I'm so tired of having to walk 20 feet to my car and driving to the store.

This is why its important to be a pessimist. Optimists are bound to be disappointed by their unrealistic expectations, and then crash and burn.

I totally believe it.

Someone the doctor told you about? Hmmmmm........Did that person also take a job in the garden shop at Home Depot?

That is ridiculous! Unionize now! These egregious violations of our basic human rights must stop!