School list help 502 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenniferjordan

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me with a school list? I'm applying this cycle to MD/DO. 502 MCAT, 3.8 GPA. I'm a non trad CA resident. Thank you! Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

To what schools have you already applied? If you haven't submitted yet, it would make sense to wait a year and re-take that MCAT (if you want to go to an MD school).

Members don't see this ad :)
To what schools have you already applied? If you haven't submitted yet, it would make sense to wait a year and re-take that MCAT (if you want to go to an MD school).
I want to apply with this score despite the chances because if I get into a DO school I would go without retaking the MCAT!

Did I miss out on a WAMC description from the OP? Has the OP actually submitted secondaries? Any networking?
I have submitted secondaries to Wayne state, OHSU, and about to submit to Meharry. Not sure what kind of networking you mean. I have nearly 1000 research hours, 2000+ clinical paid hours, 1500+ hours of restaurant work experience, and about 500+ hours of volunteer experience.

I have submitted secondaries to Wayne state, OHSU, and about to submit to Meharry. Not sure what kind of networking you mean. I have nearly 1000 research hours, 2000+ clinical paid hours, 1500+ hours of restaurant work experience, and about 500+ hours of volunteer experience.
Have you reached out to students or admissions staff at the schools before applying?