Season 6 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Slated to be run Monday, April 29 by @dyachei and @Lupin21. It's important that two spots are left open for @WildZoo and @PippyPony since they will be representing us.

The setup: Mad17
13x Town
4x Mafia

Each of the following 17 roles will be assigned at random to one player in the game without regard for the player's alignment. Each role is restricted to using its action only on the nights listed on the chart.

RoleActs OnModifier
Watchern1 OnlyMacho
Watchern2 Only
Alignment Copn2 Only1x Ninja
Alignment Copn3 Only1x Ninja
Vigilanten2 Only
Vigilanten3 Only
Doctorn1, n3
Doctorn2, n4
Trackern1, n3
Trackern2, n4
Jailkeepern1, n3
Jailkeepern2, n4
Roleblockern1, n2, n3
Role Copn1, n2, n31x Strongman
Jack of All Trades
(Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker)
n1, n2, n3
Jack of All Trades
(Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur)
n1, n2, n3
Voyeurn1, n2, n3, n41x Strongman

1. @SARdoghandler
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Barkley13
6. @Dinashadow
7. @WildZoo
8. @Ms Procrastinator
9. @Coopah
10. @genny
11. @ziggyandjazzy
12. @muttmanager
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @PippyPony
17. @Navilly

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll watch, if there is going to be a tot chat! Playing during finals week would probably be a mistake haha...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll play

I will play. but I will be blocking SDN while at school and studying so as not to get too obsessed. how long is it supposed to run?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I said daft thank you very much. But I’m sorry for saying it, didn’t mean for any one to take it to heart.
daft: senseless, stupid, or foolish
synonyms- idiotic, half-baked, harebrained

daft: senseless, stupid, or foolish
synonyms- idiotic, half-baked, harebrained
Lol yes I realize. In context of when I said it, I meant it more of the way they were being/playing not they themselves are idiots. But I appreciate the dictionary references continuing.

Will this be your new meta?

Lol yes I realize. In context of when I said it, I meant it more of the way they were being/playing not they themselves are idiots. But I appreciate the dictionary references continuing.

Will this be your new meta?
only time will tell :thinking:

• Haha
Theme. Yes, yes. We will all have to wait and see what leaks forth from my neuronal cells supposedly located in the right cerebral hemisphere. Which is of course total hooey. It takes 100% to bring an idear to life. heh

Reactions: 3 users
being that we're full, I'm getting everything set up right now (randing roles, etc etc). I'll send them out tomorrow for any questions and the game will start monday

Reactions: 3 users
reminder that there will be NO open communication this game. Wolves will have wolf chat and everything else will happen in the thread

Reactions: 1 users
reminder that there will be NO open communication this game. Wolves will have wolf chat and everything else will happen in the thread
Quick question, in your games, are the players notified if an action is done to them (ie. "You were seered last night"/"You were tracked/watched last night", etc.)