Season 6 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Quick question, in your games, are the players notified if an action is done to them (ie. "You were seered last night"/"You were tracked/watched last night", etc.)
no

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question, in your games, are the players notified if an action is done to them (ie. "You were seered last night"/"You were tracked/watched last night", etc.)
In order to be a true "practice" this game will not have that as MU does not.

nor was that the norm when I ran games and played them here.

when someone dies, will their role show, or just their affiliation?

Members don't see this ad :)
E7C51A1E-32AA-4DE6-BEA5-3C649BA6A029.jpeg
6DCBA980-63C4-4D17-8671-2940D8266676.jpeg

This crawfish boil has everything, even @SportPonies !

Reactions: 5 users
I would like to tot for this game! Gotta get in finals mode

Good luck in the championship reps. I'm out for a while since last game took a lot out of me and I have some family issues I'll have to head home to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

not sure whether tot chats were made/allowed, so softly bumping these (and hopefully get added) :bag::sorry:

Add me too please!
Tot me up!
I would like to tot for this game! Gotta get in finals mode

Reactions: 1 user
haven't played here in ages, dont know the new lingo
I know, that’s why I was showing the evolution from spectator to just tot. More recently we’ve had a spectator chat in most every game for the people who aren’t playing but want to yell about the game with other people who aren’t playing, which is what lawper was asking about. I knew you hadn’t really been around when they started to become a thing, which is why I said lawper could just start his own vs one started by a mod.

Reactions: 1 user