Sending Transcripts, need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AngelaT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Happy holidays to you all! I'm applying for master programs in Psychology and I've been sending out my transcripts to schools. I just realized though that I took 2 courses at a community college while still enrolled at my school in order to fulfill a requirement. I'm wondering whether I need to send a separate transcript for that as well?!!!

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

In general, yes, you'll probably want to send those transcripts as well. You can try asking each individual program if they'll require it, particularly if the credits also show up (as transfers) on the transcripts from your main university; however, when in doubt, I'd go ahead and have them sent.

Yes, I believe so. Just as a side note: I had to send transcripts from a community college and a university, so I preferred to mail the official transcripts in one package together (along with other materials). But some schools require that they be sent from the institution. Good luck!

Thanks so much guys! I'm sending it just to be safe :)