Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

Sending Transcripts, need help

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by AngelaT, 12.19.12.

1. AngelaT

AngelaT

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey guys,

Happy holidays to you all! I'm applying for master programs in Psychology and I've been sending out my transcripts to schools. I just realized though that I took 2 courses at a community college while still enrolled at my school in order to fulfill a requirement. I'm wondering whether I need to send a separate transcript for that as well?!!!

Thanks a lot in advance! :)
  2. AcronymAllergy

AcronymAllergy Neuropsychologist Moderator

Psychologist
    Psychologist SDN 2+ Year Member
    In general, yes, you'll probably want to send those transcripts as well. You can try asking each individual program if they'll require it, particularly if the credits also show up (as transfers) on the transcripts from your main university; however, when in doubt, I'd go ahead and have them sent.
  3. Blizzard1mage

Blizzard1mage

SDN 2+ Year Member
    Yes, I believe so. Just as a side note: I had to send transcripts from a community college and a university, so I preferred to mail the official transcripts in one package together (along with other materials). But some schools require that they be sent from the institution. Good luck!
  4. AngelaT

AngelaT

Thanks so much guys! I'm sending it just to be safe :)

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal