share your psych/socio notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilian3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
the thread is closed. don't contact me anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten the PM from the OP?
I haven't and I don't think anyone else has....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! It's amazing that you're offering these, and if you'd be able to PM them to me too I'd really appreciate it.

Hi lilian3, I'd really really appreciate if you could PM me the document. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi,

I typed up all Khan Academy video notes from psych/socio videos and I am absolutely willing to share them with you (it's about 80 pages in bullet points).

Anyone wants to share theirs on any subjects? Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I can attach them here (in word document) or email them.

Thanks

That would be awesome if I could get the notes :)

To be honest, I think you are all overwhelming the OP by asking for a set of the notes.

Hi,

I typed up all Khan Academy video notes from psych/socio videos and I am absolutely willing to share them with you (it's about 80 pages in bullet points).

Anyone wants to share theirs on any subjects? Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I can attach them here (in word document) or email them.

Thanks

Can you please PM me the notes as well!? Thank you so much in advance!

Hi,

Thanks
Hey would you please PM me as well, I would truly appreciate that. Thank you so much

Is it too much to ask for a PM as well? There's quite a number of us who need help with socio & psych.

hi all, please PM me for notes if I missed you. I'm currently updating my notes. Once I will finish, I will post here.

Also, I wanted to thank 3 people who either shared their notes with me or sent me a link to an MCAT review website :)

Last edited:
Hello, I made an account just to be able to ask you for a PM of the notes. I would really appreciate it, my test is coming up soon! Thank you!

Hi Lilian! It was so great for you to do this. Would you mind sending me the notes through PM? Thank you so much for your resourcefulness!

Please please PM as well.
I never took psychology, so this will be tremendously helpful in studying.
Many Thanks!!!