SIAP: Merit Based Scholarships for Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CipASonic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got done talking with a lawyer friend, and he said that the school where he got his JD offered him a full ride based on academic merit. This wasn't a private scholarship, but the school itself just gave him the money. Do Pharmacy schools do a similar thing, or are we stuck paying full price? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I just got done talking with a lawyer friend, and he said that the school where he got his JD offered him a full ride based on academic merit. This wasn't a private scholarship, but the school itself just gave him the money. Do Pharmacy schools do a similar thing, or are we stuck paying full price? Thanks!

I recieved $6000 P1 year, $7000 P2 year and $7000 P3 year b/c of my grades. This isn't a full ride but it's 30% of it! You have to have a very high GPA throughout pharmacy school and in Undergrad though. Good luck.

pharm school scholarships are usually in the range of 1k to 2k, hardly a dent