status change after post-interview hold at Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desout777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone's status at Case changed to accept/reject after being place on post-interview hold?

just curious...

Members don't see this ad.

...and not yet. Although, judging from past posts on this topic, it seems as though in the past they have typically re-reviewed everyone on hold around February...so, if history repeats itself, we're in for more waiting...

good question!

Members don't see this ad :)
on hold since 10/15. no word since.

typically they do not loook at holds until Feb/March.

Not to sound smug, but I was very very lucky/grateful to get a call from Mr. Essman <1 month after my hold status and be told that they wanted to accept me.....so, it could happen.:luck:
(see mdapps)

I talked to Mr. Essman and he said that they don't rereview until Feb. Stoppushingit - were there special circumstances surrounding your acceptance? I'm surprised they pulled your app again so early.

^ To be honest, I don't know the details behind why they pulled it out so early...when I was put on hold, he told me the same.
Mr. Essman called me personally to tell me of the news before it even made it to my status page, and I'm just saying that if it's happened once...it could happen again.

so for those of us waiting to hear anything from Case post interview... how long am I expecting to wait, and what days does the committee typically meet?

so for those of us waiting to hear anything from Case post interview... how long am I expecting to wait, and what days does the committee typically meet?

Next committee meeting is on Monday, the 4th and typically every other week. Decisions should be uploaded by 7 PM EST on the 5th.