Step 2CK & Uworld review question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mulberry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll have gone through a first pass during dedicated study for step 2ck but definitely wont have time to go through it again. I have also done an NBME and will do a UWSA soon. About how long do you guys think it will take to go through the "educational objectives" for all 2400 questions?

Members don't see this ad.

It took me about 1.5 weeks but i also try to gauge every single word as much as possible so if youre a fast reader and a quick thinker, maybe 1 week averaging around 8 blocks a day

It took me about 1.5 weeks but i also try to gauge every single word as much as possible so if youre a fast reader and a quick thinker, maybe 1 week averaging around 8 blocks a day

Did you find that to be beneficial in your overall review?

Honestly, I started going through it but i found doing random questions was more helpful for me personally.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, I started going through it but i found doing random questions was more helpful for me personally.
I'd love to do that but I won't have the time. If I had a really good foundation I would be doing that :[