Stony Brook dental school is the best?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Let me speak in a language that you all probably understand- Nǐmen yǒu méiyǒu shēngmìng yòng nǐ de shíjiān gèng hǎo
CH42bFf.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Amazing!!!! Then stop ****ing making threads here that are thinly veiled complaints about how Stony Brook wouldn't take you

For one second, I legitimately tried to help you and you come back with that. Your immaturity must have shined on your AADSAS and interviews if you had any. Good luck wherever you end up in life
Oohh girl you feisty.
I love you already.

Reactions: 4 users
It's hard to forget something like that.... @FeralisExtremum still never admitted that he lied
Why would he admit that he lie when he didnt.
Let say that he did lie, why is that concern you? Maybe the reason he lie is that so he can have some sort if ethic story to go in interview when people ask "tell me a time where you face an ethical dilemma". You never know.

Why would he admit that he lie when he didnt.
Let say that he did lie, why is that concern you? Maybe the reason he lie is that so he can have some sort if ethic story to go in interview when people ask "tell me a time where you face an ethical dilemma". You never know.
Let me go rob a bank so I have a story or ethical situation to tell people when they ask. Cmon Get real

If there was ever a SDN World War, this thread is exactly how it would start.

never go shopping for expensive shoes or clothes.

The Mustachian is alive. Incis0r approves of this statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rúguǒ nǐ kěyǐ kàn dào zhè diǎn, nǐ shì yīgè yàzhōu

Why don't you guys just speak to each other in your own language

Rúguǒ nǐ kěyǐ kàn dào zhè diǎn, nǐ shì yīgè yàzhōu
不,我是白種人。我在大學學習普通話。:rofl:

It's been a couple of years, so I'm a little rusty. I'm super confused over your decision to use pinyin though? ;)

Also, you shouldn't use Google translate because you definitely said that whoever you were referring to was Asia instead of Asian.

Unless you were actually talking to the continent... in which case, you're correct. The word you were looking for was "亞洲人" but I don't know a single person from China who would use that word when referring to themselves. They would use "中國人"

Reactions: 3 users

It's been a couple of years, so I'm a little rusty. I'm super confused over your decision to use pinyin though? ;)
This is a fraud. I repeat. This is a fraud. Do not google translate this sentence. RETREAT!!

Reactions: 1 user

Also, you shouldn't use Google translate because you definitely said that whoever you were referring to was Asia instead of Asian.

Unless you were actually talking to the continent... in which case, you're correct. The word you were looking for was "亞洲人" but I don't know a single person from China who would use that word when referring to themselves. They would use "中國人"
He was referring to me. And he was correct. I am the continent of Asia.
Dentovermed is always right. That's why he's got a full ride to Stony!!

Reactions: 2 users
He was referring to me. And he was correct. I am the continent of Asia.
Dentovermed is always right. That's why he's got a full ride to Stony!!
On the internet, nobody knows you're a continent.

On a side note, anyone who speaks fluent Chinese is more than welcome to correct my posts and PM me the corrections so I can edit them and not look stupid;) It's been sooo long and I feel like I've forgotten everything since I never use it.
I should have taken Spanish.

@dentovermed I'll be attending LSU. How does that stack up to Stony? Should I withdraw and apply next year? I don't want to bother going to a school that's not the best school in the world. Help!

Reactions: 4 users
On the internet, nobody knows you're a continent.

On a side note, anyone who speaks fluent Chinese is more than welcome to correct my posts and PM me the corrections so I can edit them and not look stupid;) It's been sooo long and I feel like I've forgotten everything since I never use it.
I should have taken Spanish.
Just like how you have been hiding that you're sloth and recently revealed it through your avatar?
Gosh I cant trust what I read on the internet these days.

Harvard is the "best" dental school because it requires research, UNC is the "best" dental school because it's so difficult for OOS students to get admitted, Puerto Rico is the "best" dental school because you need to be fluent in Spanish to get accepted, LECOM is the "best" dental school because you get extra clinical practice when 3/4 of your class fails Part II of the boards, UoP is the "best" dental school because you get out in 3 years, USC is the "best" dental school because it's the most expensive (so obviously the degree is worth more than other schools, right?), Utah is the "best" dental school because it has the fewest number of seats, and Mormons produce strong health professions applicants like the Dominican Republic produces Hall of Famers and they're all fighting over such a small number of seats, Loma Linda is the "best" dental school because they have God on their side, Michigan is the "best" dental school because the football coach of their undergrad is the biggest prick on the face of the earth, UW is the "best" dental school because Nirvana is from Seattle and I love me some Nirvana.

My wrists are getting tired and I have to go soon but if you want me to keep going later I will.
I just realized you never said why MWU AZ is the best dental school so this entire post is wrong.
Just like how you have been hiding that you're sloth and recently revealed it through your avatar?
Gosh I cant trust what I read on the internet these days.
Yeah but I'm an accomplished sloth in space so I had to keep it a secret.
You, however, are a delicious carbohydrate. It doesn't even matter which one because all carbs are the best kind of carbs.

It's not creepy at all that you guys have been wondering about where an anonymous person is going to dental school next year.....;)

However, that could change if I need to reapply and go to Stony instead
You'll never get into stony... It's only for legends

It's not creepy at all that you guys have been wondering about where an anonymous person is going to dental school next year.....;)

However, that could change if I need to reapply and go to Stony instead
It makes me sad a little that none of us are going to the same school.

Reactions: 2 users
Well hellofuturedentists didn't get into stony so guess not a legend

this thread shows me a lot of professional students will be immature but has a mature sugarcoat outside.