Stony Brook dental school is the best?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I love this thread and all of you guys:corny:

It just hit me.. once school begins, most of us won't be here again until clinical years :(
It'd be nice if they made a SDN Class of 2020 section and we could hangout there forever

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hey op are u single, i wanna tickle ur feet until u call for YO MAMA

Reactions: 1 users
Wait, what? I have no idea who you are.

Not to take away from this interesting thread, but @Weakfart, I met you too haha. I was the one who asked you if you were Weakfart while we were waiting in the main room haha

For a second I thought it was going to a reddit on me from SDN! Scumbag Steve is a famous internet meme, so there can be a Scumbag Steve of anything!

Reddit seems cool but I already waste way too much time on here...
Reddit is the best thing on the internet. Adding RES to it will literally change your life.

Reactions: 1 users
I love this thread and all of you guys:corny:

It just hit me.. once school begins, most of us won't be here again until clinical years :(
It'd be nice if they made a SDN Class of 2020 section and we could hangout there forever

I made a private Subreddit for us on Reddit. Here is the link. Let's join, everyone. It will be fun!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SDN2020/

Reactions: 4 users
I have not subscribed yet. I'm reading through my Reddit history first

Edit: Requested to subscribe :)

Yeah... I'm not proud of my browsing history, I made a new one...
j/k j/k I don't have anything to hide, but I made one anyways :rolleyes:

Yeah... I'm not proud of my browsing history, I made a new one...
j/k j/k I don't have anything to hide, but I made one anyways :rolleyes:
Apparently all I do is complain on /r/teachers hahaha

hey op so i found out ur mom is really a seawolf and not really homo sapiens. thats why u keep praising stony brook so much

A poll in the NY times ranked the dental schools in NY and it turned out that Stony Brook was #1 in NY then came Columbia then Buffalo... But the article went on discussing that Stony Brook is one of the top schools in all of America and maybe in the world. My question is what do they look for in an applicant and what do the students do there to build up the reputation of the school so high? Not only is it pretty darn cheap tuition compared to other schools, but it is also an amazing dental school. It probably is a privilege and an honor for someone to attend there.

External review team set to investigate School of Dental Medicine