Sullivan pharmacy school hired a fake MD as chair?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sullivan is another for-profit pharmacy school. Its graduates have the third lowest NAPLEX passing rate and it appears from this thread that they hired a fake MD as their pharmaceutical chair!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ing-a-faculty-with-the-phony-degrees.1041377/

The link to her profile has been taken down on the school's website: http://sullivan.edu/pharmacy/TM-the-team.aspx

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Fixed!

Please note, I don't know if it is true or not. I also tried to look up her NPI number and I didn't find her. I hope it's not true. That's freaking scary!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're a dean, do you really need to be practicing? I mean sure lying that you hold a degree you don't is bad, but if you're not really practicing, it hardly matters. If I moved across the country to hold an academic position, I might not bother with licensure. I guess you would still have your old NPI information though, so that part is odd, but she has a sentence for a name, so who knows what she could be registered as.

If you're a dean, do you really need to be practicing? I mean sure lying that you hold a degree you don't is bad, but if you're not really practicing, it hardly matters. If I moved across the country to hold an academic position, I might not bother with licensure. I guess you would still have your old NPI information though, so that part is odd, but she has a sentence for a name, so who knows what she could be registered as.

That's a fair point. However, her profile stated, "Besides being busy with responsibilities as faculty and member of the executive-administrative team of SUCOP, she is a self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community"

Her profile has taken down but since it has been archived, you can still view it. Again, I am not sure if this is true or not. I am going to give her and the university the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Pharmacy attracts nothing but classy people. :claps:

I heard from my friends:
She is the pharmaceutical department chair and has the power to make all faculties submit the exam to her for approval within 48 hours before the exam day. Interestingly, her daughter, Ms T. Beckman, is also a student in the class of 2014.
How classic is that?
She was definitely violated the ACPE guidelines..conflict of interest. However, the current Dean ignored all these facts and still blamed on the students and faculties that got dismissed by this PHONY DOCTOR.
also I heard because these dismissal students and faculties have addressed the issues that she is the department chair and her daughter is a student. This is definitely a case of retaliation against the students and faculties.
Sadly without investigation, the dean still prohibited all students not to speak nor discuss about these facts or else the Dean will expel anyone that against his order.
How could this Dean be so incompetent , out of date in the facts and bias.

No wonder SUCOP is a only Profit institution, but at least they should have verified and do backgrounds check on all faculties.

No wonder why their NAPLEX scores were low, because these students have been trained by the PHONY DOCTOR. Who knows SUCOP might employed other phony faculties as well.

Sadly, this profit institution ignored to do a real investigate and implement a harsh punishment on this phony doctor and her cheated daughter. Her daughter is going to be the future pharmacist. How nice is that?

No wonder why their NAPLEX scores were low, because these students have been trained by the PHONY DOCTOR. Who knows SUCOP might employed other phony faculties as well.

Sadly, this profit institution ignored to do a real investigate and implement a harsh punishment on this phony doctor and her cheated daughter. Her daughter is going to be the future pharmacist. How nice is that?

I hate to point this out but dismissing under performing students may actually have helped with the NAPLEX pass rate for the school. Secondly, while one person certainly can impact the education of many... the responsibility lies with the student to achieve the basic competency required. No one is going to be spoon feeding you once your out in the real world. If you don't understand something, do something about it be that a review course, QBanks, ... etc.

Actually Touro and Union have lower passing rates #sparda

Uhh, I passed. It doesn't matter to me that 20% of my class didn't.

I gotta admit though, there are things that the school just failed to teach me that I had to learn on my own when I started my hospital job such as critical care medicine and pediatrics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I wonder if this will hurt the students that were taught under her in the sense that their credits are no longer valid since they were taught by someone with false credentials.

CHECK OUT THE HER PROFILE.

She is licensed as MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST in Philippines. Not the PHYSICIAN!!!

Attachments

• PRC.jpg
    PRC.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 117
  • http___sullivan.edu_pharmacy_TM-maria-lourdes-ceballos-coronel..pdf
    188.3 KB · Views: 121
I believe interim Dean Soja, which by the way I think may be an ignoramus, is too closely tied to Lou Coronel and therefore should not be responsible or involved in investigating his work associate. Also, I am surprised to see that Lourdes Coronel is still employed and supported by SUCOP and the Sullivan University system despite my alerting you about her questionable behavior and particularly her gross misrepresentation of her occupation and education. However, the reports or allegations provided by one of the student regarding Lou Coronel should not require her or anyone more than 3 days to disprove and provide proper verification of one’s own significant career credentials.
Unfortunately similar to the founding Dean H.Tran and the interim Dean Walter Soja also appears an ignoramus. He is trying hard to protect Lou Coronel, which she does not deserve as she has essentially been a cancer in that college. Hence, despite her ability to self-promote herself, she has not contributed anything beneficial or positive to SUCOP. She only contributes destruction he doesn’t realize yet. Strangely, Lou Coronel managed to establish very close ties to both the previous and current SUCOP Deans. Similar to Founding Dean Dr H. Tran and the Interim Dean W. Soja also inexplicably appears highly dependent on Lou Coronel.

Hence I was informed by the current students that Dean Soja tried to appease all the students following the mass email sent by one of the student, by announcing in both auditoriums that Lou Coronel was legitimate because he himself was holding her Med School transcripts in his hand. Therefore in addition to his close ties or false trust of Lou Coronel, Dean Soja is out of touch, incompetent and not up to date as he is unaware of the current technologies openly available for general criminals to create or acquire fake documentation. Especially, everything is available on the internet, and it can be available for the public to verify.

According to Her Biography.

1. She intentionally misrepresents herself to everyone and the public as she claims on her school faculty web pageshe is a self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community”. Such a statement is a clear deliberate misrepresentation of her occupation, merits, education, and qualifications.

2. “Dr. Coronel attributes her several years of medical experience in the treatment and management of alcohol and chemical dependency to the time she spent working at Jefferson Alcohol and Drug Abuse Center (JADC), a subsidiary of Seven Counties.” This is more deliberate misrepresentation. Furthermore this company ‘Seven Counties Services, Inc.’ has very strict guidelines and policies against committing Fraud and making false claims. In fact I strongly recommend you or someone from your office go to the following ‘Seven Counties Services, Inc.’ web link and thoroughly read the information they provide regarding state and federal laws against fraud. [http://www.sevencounties.org/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=23198] This company clearly does not want to be remotely associated with any form of misrepresentation within the healthcare industry.

3. She is an active book reviewer for several medical book publishing companies and is a member of the Editorial Board of Research and Reviews: Journal of Pharmacology This is a fairly reputable publisher of pharmaceutical research and although Lou Coronel may actually be a member of their Editorial Board and Reviews, the news and revelation of her false credentials would make any continued or future associations for other SUCOP faculty near impossible. In fact, the ramifications of Lou Coronel’s phony credentials along with her continued employment would be too overwhelming for any institution to endure and overcome.

4. “She obtained her PhD in endocrinology in 1991 from the University of East Manila, Philippines. This claim also needs to be properly verified.

Attachments

• SUCOP TEAM - LOURDES CORONEL BIOGRAPHY.pdf
    181.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Yet, It is critical that each of the above listed offenses be properly verified or disproven by Lou Coronel. These are all very serious offences that cannot be ignored or go away while she is still employed by SUCOP or Sullivan University. Additionally, in order to maintain the integrity of the profession and legitimacy of your Pharm D degree program, it is only fair that her daughter, Ms. T. Beckman, also be expelled from your school, because Lou Coronel was secretly trying to protect her daughter by retaliated any faculties and students that rose question about Ms. T.Beckman and Lou Coronel’s relationship. Yet, As a Pharmaceutical Department Chair, Lou Coronel has the power to approve the exams before it’s given to students.
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy, Pharm.D program is not soup kitchens

Members don't see this ad :)
Fixed!

Please note, I don't know if it is true or not. I also tried to look up her NPI number and I didn't find her. I hope it's not true. That's freaking scary!

You have to apply for an NPI number. Maybe she did not. People get MD degrees for the knowledge and experience, not always to go into practice.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will hurt the students that were taught under her in the sense that their credits are no longer valid since they were taught by someone with false credentials.
I'm pretty sure it is the content that is validated and accredited. An institution must meet requirements to be accredited, and if they met those requirements and achieved accreditation, then their degrees are not in jeopardy. I'm sure this individual was not the only person teaching, if they taught at all as a chair (my chair taught only a few classes).

If there is a reason that this individual should not be a department chair in a COP, then don't you think there would have been some check/balance or other individual responsible for ensuring the validity of her standing within the medical community? Obviously someone thought she was qualified for the job. It is possible that things fall through the cracks, but come on people... don't you all have studying to do? Or something constructive?

Would there have been some checks/balances? There should have been, that doesn't mean there were. This wouldn't be the first time someone out and out lied about their credentials in order to get a high level position, nor is it the first time that someone has lied about being a physician (and even actively worked with patients.) Verifying credentials is easy, but that doesn't mean it was ever actually done.

And I think uncovering a deception is very constructive. It is the STUDENTS (or us TAXPAYERS) who are paying this chair's salary, so we all have every right to question the quality of what we are paying for.

Would there have been some checks/balances? There should have been, that doesn't mean there were. This wouldn't be the first time someone out and out lied about their credentials in order to get a high level position, nor is it the first time that someone has lied about being a physician (and even actively worked with patients.) Verifying credentials is easy, but that doesn't mean it was ever actually done.

And I think uncovering a deception is very constructive. It is the STUDENTS (or us TAXPAYERS) who are paying this chair's salary, so we all have every right to question the quality of what we are paying for.

I agree - what I said was a joke ( a line alluding to one of my favorite novel figures. ) I'm long overdue for an HP marathon. Also - you'll notice from my profile summary at the left, I'm both a taxpayer and a student... no need to highlight the obvious.

Last edited:
Hence I was informed by the current students that Dean Soja tried to appease all the students following the mass email sent by one of the student, by announcing in both auditoriums that Lou Coronel was legitimate because he himself was holding her Med School transcripts in his hand.
Wait…so the e-mail was sent out by a student?

After reading all these posts by kendomaster99, I'm curious about this. I try not to post about controversial topics, but I couldn't resist anymore. I just graduated SUCOP, class of 2013 and I remember Dr. Coronel as being a good teacher for our anatomy/physiology course and physical assessment course my P1 year. She was a tough, but fair.

Now with all this credentials stuff, though I do not know if I can believe kendomaster99, it does not change my perception about the quality of the information that I learned at school. I mean…an MD does not have to teach you anatomy/phys, she has a PhD and I'm ok with that. At school, she would still be called Dr. Lou-Coronel if she had only a PhD.

If it were true
that she did not have the credentials she claims, then I would definitely see her as being unprofessional. But at the same time I feel like kendomaster99 is being very unprofessional by these posts and claims. I'm sure that there would be better places to file a formal complaint if the evidence was that good. What did Dr. Coronel do to kendomaster99 that made him/her so angry? It seems like kendomaster99 opened his/her account Sunday and has been only posting about Sullivan, even calling it SUCOP which students and faculty normally do on campus.

So… as Lily says in "How I Met Your Mother," where's the poop, kendomaster99?

If it were true that she did not have the credentials she claims, then I would definitely see her as being unprofessional
I don't think this considered Unprofessional, but it's definitely a crime case of Institutional fraud and Corruption among the faculties and the Dean at SUCOP - Sullivan University College of Pharmacy.

She is a liar, a fraudster, a Deceitful person.

How could this individual personal could have the integrity to train the future pharmacists. What's up with all the students got trained by her. Are they the clone of this phony fraudster? How shameful is that? Once a liar always a liar!!!

That's my poop!!!

Last edited:
Hi Ya'all,

FYI, "Lou Coronel", She is the Pharmaceutical Department chair, has the power to make all faculties submit the exam to her 48 prior to the exam date, when her daughter, Ms Beckman, is a student of Class 2014.

A) Is this a violation of Integrity of dishonesty, or Conflict of interest? Beside Her daughter had been taken the same test as many other students in her class.

B) Up until today She is back to SUCOP and continue with her job. Shouldn't this phony person be put out for an investigation due to her misrepresentation of her degrees.

According to the SUCOP Website:
**** She intentionally misrepresents herself to everyone and the public as she claims on her school faculty web page she is a self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community”. Such a statement is a clear deliberate misrepresentation of her occupation, merits, education, and qualifications.
I just wanted to let everyone knows how corrupted of this university is and how they are trying to cover up for this phony individual at SUCOP!!! IS THAT UNPROFESSIONAL?...

1) Please don't try to rape me on that word..."Professionalism" in facts some of the faculties at SUCOP are very BIAS & RACIST!!!

2) e.g: Currently, Dr. V.Nguyen is dating one of the Caucasian female student in P1 class. (even though that student is over 18, but the ethically...??) - Are they two consenting adults in love, or is it sexual harassment and exploitation?

Have a good weekend, ya'all.

As if anyone needs to point this out, these are claims of a dismissed student. Please don't feed the troll.

As if anyone needs to point this out, these are claims of a dismissed student. Please don't feed the troll.
So you deny that SUCOP hired someone that claims they are an MD?

Yes, I deny this claim. I know Dr. Colonel and many people there. This particular student is upset that he flunked out and is trying to take anyone down he can.

The school did take her page down from the website while they confirm that she in fact a MD. These accusations also came up while she was out of the country. I have talked to a faculty member who tells me that there is zero concern there with regard to her credentials.

Yes, I deny this claim. I know Dr. Colonel and many people there. This particular student is upset that he flunked out and is trying to take anyone down he can.

The school did take her page down from the website while they confirm that she in fact a MD. These accusations also came up while she was out of the country. I have talked to a faculty member who tells me that there is zero concern there with regard to her credentials.

And who the **** are you? Quite convenient that your badge is the Sullivan University logo?

Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?....Yes or No?

Wow, this is interesting. Looks like a faculty member of SUCOP goes the SDN to defends for their phony self proclaimed MD. It seems like all SUCOP members have the tendency to cover up or want to shut everyone's voice that talks about SUCOP, Starting from the Interim Dean.

I have been told from some students during their applied lab that:

*** Drs M. Stutz and Dr V. Nguyen were informed all the students at their school that Dean Soja forbids anyone (students or faculty) from ever communicating or associating with any and all former dismissed SUCOP faculties or expelled students. Furthermore, if anyone is caught doing otherwise, they will be dismissed or expelled immediately by Dean Soja. It's considered fair warning. Drs Misty Stutz and Dr Vinh Nguyen also added that regardless of the consequences, no one should be associating with all former dismissed SUCOP faculties or expelled students, as we are all a disgrace and embarrassment to the Sullivan University name.

I strongly believed these two faculties and Dean Soja were violated the First Amendments of the US constitution, “Freedom of speech”. How could they forbid this rights if any student would like to make any comments, or questions about the authenticity of Lou Coronel’s degrees, because it is effecting his/her reputation of his/her degree. However, I strongly believed Dean Soja is out of touch, not up to date as he is unaware of the current technologies openly available for general criminals to create or acquire fake documentation. Especially, with the 21st century technology of the internet, everything can be easily verify and available for the public.

1) SUCOP FACULTIES: Ya'all CAN'T SHUT EVERYONE OFF, BECAUSE THIS SDN is for general public!!! I ain't violate any of the regulation by SDN. just trying to expose how UNPROFESSIONAL & CORRUPTED OF THE SUCOP Faculties and this Interim Dean.

BTW, I am the REAL F***KING MD from the US. I am doing this for the love of my friend that got retaliated by this Phony self proclaimed, self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community, because Lou Coronel was trying to cover up for her violation of the CONFLICT OF INTEREST, and Cheating for her Daughter, Ms T.Beckman.

Questions:
1) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

2) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

3) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

Last edited:
Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?....Yes or No?

Wow, this is interesting. Looks like a faculty member of SUCOP goes the SDN to defends for their phony self proclaimed MD. It seems like all SUCOP members have the tendency to cover up or want to shut everyone's voice that talks about SUCOP, Starting from the Interim Dean.

*** Drs M. Stutz and Dr V. Nguyen were informed all the students at their school that Dean Soja forbids anyone (students or faculty) from ever communicating or associating with any and all former dismissed SUCOP faculties or expelled students. Furthermore, if anyone is caught doing otherwise, they will be dismissed or expelled immediately by Dean Soja. It's considered fair warning. Drs Misty Stutz and Dr Vinh Nguyen also added that regardless of the consequences, no one should be associating with all former dismissed SUCOP faculties or expelled students, as we are all a disgrace and embarrassment to the Sullivan University name.

I strongly believed these two faculties and Dean Soja were violated the First Amendments of the US constitution, “Freedom of speech”. How could they forbid this rights if any student would like to make any comments, or questions about the authenticity of Lou Coronel’s degrees, because it is effecting his/her reputation of his/her degree. However, I strongly believed Dean Soja is out of touch, not up to date as he is unaware of the current technologies openly available for general criminals to create or acquire fake documentation. Especially, with the 21st century technology of the internet, everything can be easily verify and available for the public.

1) SUCOP FACULTIES: Ya'all CAN'T SHUT EVERYONE OFF, BECAUSE THIS SDN is for general public!!! I ain't violate any of the regulation by SDN. just trying to expose how UNPROFESSIONAL & CORRUPTED OF THE SUCOP Faculties and this Interim Dean.

BTW, I am the REAL F***KING MD from the US. I am doing this for the love of my friend that got retaliated by this Phony self proclaimed, self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community, because Lou Coronel was trying to cover up for her violation of the CONFLICT OF INTEREST, and Cheating for her Daughter, Ms T.Beckman.

Questions:
1) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

2) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

3) Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

Take some haldol and come back in a week.

Questions:

Take some haldol and come back in a week.

Is SULLIVAN UNVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Pharm.D program NOT soup kitchens?

SUCOP can't violate your 1st Amendment rights. They aren't the government.

Soup kitchens? What?

Reactions: 1 users
And who the **** are you? Quite convenient that your badge is the Sullivan University logo?
While, I won't reveal my full name on this site or any other public forum, know that I am not hiding my identity that hard. Suffice it to say that my screen name here is extremely close to my name. I display the school logo because I am a former student. It has been on my badge since 2009.

This kendo person is a student who recently flunked out of the program.

To kendo, Dr. Soja is more than competent to be running the school for now. He has been with the program since it's inception. With these allegations that you are throwing out there, I hope you have a very good attorney or team of attorneys. I'm sure you will need it for all the slander and defamation.

Its a shame that you have chosen to stoop so low. Really is.

And with all the "research" you did in an attempt to discredit Dr. colonel, you'd think you could do a simple search here and look at all my previous posts and then you'd know I am an alum of Sullivan. It's not rocket science.

And, All4, I'm not quite sure what this soup kitchen is, but I am getting hungry with all this soup talk. lol

Dude needs more than something so simple. Merely a disgruntled and academically dismissed student.

Whether this person is a disgruntled student is a separated issue.

Her profile claims she's a "self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community". It has since been taken down by the school but it has been achieved so you can still view.

Why didn't the school verify her license with the state board? It only takes a few minutes. And why is it taking so long now to verify her credentials? You would think they did all of these things before they hired her.

Why are they telling their students not to discuss this? Sounds very suspicious to me.

Her profile claims she's a "self-employed Associate Physician in the Louisville medical community". It has since been taken down by the school but it has been achieved so you can still view.

Why didn't the school verify her license with the state board? It only takes a few minutes. And why is it taking so long now to verify her credentials? You would think they did all of these things before they hired her.

Why are they telling their students not to discuss this? Sounds very suspicious to me.

I know that she was out of the country when these was sent out. I would suspect that a background check was performed to verify her credentials when she was hired and they may be doing so again. They may be digging deeper than just a background report, which can take up to two weeks to run. I'm sure they were told to not discuss to protect themselves since this will be a legal matter for defamation and slander.

I know that she was out of the country when these was sent out. I would suspect that a background check was performed to verify her credentials when she was hired and they may be doing so again. They may be digging deeper than just a background report, which can take up to two weeks to run. I'm sure they were told to not discuss to protect themselves since this will be a legal matter for defamation and slander.

I'm sure they were told to not discuss to protect themselves since this will be a legal matter for defamation and slander.

I don't think you understand the legal meaning of defamation and slander.

Why does it matter that she's currently out of the country? If I am in Europe right now, they can't verify that I am a licensed pharmacist?

With these allegations that you are throwing out there, I hope you have a very good attorney or team of attorneys. I'm sure you will need it for all the slander and defamation.

This is a public forum. According to the KY Medical Board, her name can't verified.

Your darn school's lawyers should do lot of works in order to cover her fraudulent acts instead of bringing a lawsuit against me.

"Slandering & Defamation" ...make sure you are correctly understand the deeper meanings and procedures before you proceed with any litigations.

What makes you think that these claims is as a result of students that flucked out? if this is a legitimate allegation well let the person involved clear their name and life continues. And besides Sullivan has a lot of enermies it's just a matter of time for their atrocities is justified appropriately. it's not going to be long.

Fixed!

The person in question thinks she walks on water, she has gotten alot of faculty member fired by the former lunatic of a dean Dean T who is so gullible to believe whatever she said, and guess what? that got him fired. All the white faculty never really like the former dean Tran who speaks like a hick kup infact all sullivan staff all went for parting & drinking when he was gone. I beleive in Karma, it just a matter of time.... not for long

Dude needs more than something so simple. Merely a disgruntled and academically dismissed student.

This is more than a disgrunted student, she pessed someone off big time. And when the acting dean told us not to speak to anyone oops....... am speaking come find me dum ass

[QUOTE http://sullivan.edu/pharmacy/TM-the-team.aspx/QUOTE]

It looks like SUCOP CEO or the Dean just deleted "PhD" out from this QUACK MD.

I am looking forward to see how this SUCOP CEO & the Dean are trying to cover up for this self proclaimed "Self-employed Associated Physician in the LOUISVILLE MEDICAL COMMUNITY"

It's very unprofessional for this deceitful acts.

I have filed the dispute with the Kentucky Medical Licensing board for fraudulent activities. Hopefully, the KENTUCKY medical board will investigate this. I hope this could protect the integrity of the profession. As a pharmacist, we all have to stop this madness from this "for PROFIT INSTITUTION" or else ?

Good morning Mr XYZ,

This is in reference to our telephone conversation on Monday December 9, 2013 concerning Maria Lourdes Ceballos-Coronel

I do not have any record of a physician licensed in the state of KY by this name. I do not show any previous medical license for a physician by the names of Maria Corones, Lourdes Corones, Ceballos Coronel, Lou Coronel, Maria Ceballos, Maria Lourdes Ceballos-Coronel.

Stephanie L Simpson

Stephanie L. Simpson

Verification Coordinator

Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure

310 Whittington Parkway, Suite 1B

Louisville, KY 40222

Office: (502) 429-7150 extension 221

Fax: (502) 429-7158

http://www.kbml.ky.gov QUOTE]

DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR PROFESSION.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me more about Dean Tran at SUCOP who is now the founding dean at AUHS? What did he exactly do there that eventually got him fired?

Out of curiosity, can you tell me more about Dean Tran at SUCOP who is now the founding dean at AUHS? What did he exactly do there that eventually got him fired?

All i heard from Dr Le and Dr Pillai that Dean Tran was using the SUCOP's credit charge card to pay for his personal expenses such as airfares to California to work for AUHS without SUCOP Approval s. Hence, he was the board of trustee at AUHS at that time. Moreover, he was suspected and being reported by his trusted pharmaceutical department chair Aka Quack MD, LOU CORONEL, at SUCOP. Yet, Dr Le and Dr Pillai suspected Dean Tran was using SUCOP's accreditation materials at AUHS. That was considered a Corporate Conspiracy Theft!

In addition, This Quack MD, LOU CORONEL was using one of the student that his or her aunt works at AUHS to confirm Dean Tran's works at AUHS. In exchange for this information, Lou Coronel let this student passed one of the remediation class.

I was an SUCOP Alumni, Class of 2011. Currently, I am working as a pharmacist inspector for FDA in California. I think it's very Sad and ashamed for Dean Tran's stingy personalities to get caught and fired like this. It's so ashamed for Dean Tran, to use the SUCOP's Accreditation materials at another start up degree mills institution like AUHS.

Thanks to the information from Dr U.Le and Dr G.Pillai! These 2 Doctors were my favorites while I was there at SUCOP.

However, I have taken the OATH OF PHARMACIST, I must do what is right for the profession. I believed I must do the right thing by reported the QUACK MD, LOU CORONEL to the KENTUCKY MEDICAL BOARD.

FYI, I am a proud Vietnamese pharmacist, an SUCOP Alumni. I was so astonished when i heard Dean Tran left SUCOP, but for curiosity and wondering WHY?

Now, I know Why! Dean Tran is characterized as a PURE GREED, SELFISH & had been a very Stingy, authoritarian, and always being giving FAVORS for any Vietnamese students that kissed up to his behind.

Last edited:
All i heard from Dr

I was an SUCOP Alumni, Class of 2011. Currently, I am working as a pharmacist inspector for FDA in California. I think it's very Sad and ashamed for Dean Tran's stingy personalities to get caught and fired like this. It's so ashamed for Dean Tran, to use the SUCOP's Accreditation materials at another start up degree mills institution like AUHS.

FYI, I am a proud Vietnamese pharmacist, an SUCOP Alumni. I was so astonished when i heard Dean Tran left SUCOP, but for curiosity and wondering WHY?

For all I know, I just lost my user name and password and just make up another account....SO FOR ALL WE KNOW, ...! you probably have others on your side making up account and letting out on SDN....but sooner or later, you'll be caught in the process and get kick out, sorry this is the US, not a corrupted third world....LOL its so pathetic that you have to MAKE UP that you're a pharmacist from California just to make other believe your credential, repeating over again. So two professors were on your side and the other two were not, yeah we know....it does not make up the story, now that you're got kick out and trying so hard to know what's going in the school and write whatever, just to let out. BTW, choward is a RX manager for a cool pharmacy in Louisville from what I know..sorry you're not a proud graduate, but a phony one!

Last edited:
[QUOTE http://sullivan.edu/pharmacy/TM-the-team.aspx/QUOTE]

It looks like SUCOP CEO or the Dean just deleted "PhD" out from this QUACK MD.

I am looking forward to see how this SUCOP CEO & the Dean are trying to cover up for this self proclaimed "Self-employed Associated Physician in the LOUISVILLE MEDICAL COMMUNITY"

It's very unprofessional for this deceitful acts.

I have filed the dispute with the Kentucky Medical Licensing board for fraudulent activities. Hopefully, the KENTUCKY medical board will investigate this. I hope this could protect the integrity of the profession. As a pharmacist, we all have to stop this madness from this "for PROFIT INSTITUTION" or else ?

Funny, you and kendo have similar writing styles. You also proclaim to be from sucop 2011 and 2012 classes, so which is it? Also, if you were a graduate, you'd know that sucop doesn't have a CEO. Get. A. Life.