Sullivan pharmacy school hired a fake MD as chair?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Up to this point Sullivan COP is still trying to protect this deceitful QUACK MD.

This is how a PROFIT institution's corruption practical style.

Yes, Is it truly professional?

Members don't see this ad.

At SUCOP,

1) In the beginning, PY1 Class STARTED with 109 students, now after 3 quarters SUCOP has under 80 students.

2) The school policies and curriculum updated weekly without any approval by ACPE!

3) ....

At SUCOP,

1) In the beginning, PY1 Class STARTED with 109 students, now after 3 quarters SUCOP has under 80 students.

Getting rid of students who do not qualify may not be a bad thing.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
three deans in just one year! I wonder why the latest dean got the axed.

He didn't get "the axed." He was retired senior faculty who returned to full time status to serve as interim dean during the hiring process for a new dean. He's going back to his emeritus/part time role. This is very common. You don't just leave the dean's position vacant. It's typical for a senior faculty member to fill during the search process.

Disgruntled students from SUCOP keep posting in it, I think. And BM is kind of obsessed with the school, for whatever reason. :laugh:

I am just a messenger here. Too bad you graduated from a questionable school.

Hasn't seem to have much effect on me, though . I enjoy my unicorn job! And just resumed my adjunct teaching job with a big raise. :shrug:

Yes we all know you have a knack for being the exception to the rule. Is your adjunct teaching job at Sullivan too?

Seriously, what kind of school did you attend? The founding dean was abruptly dismissed. The school removed the pharm chair's PhD from the schools's website and no one seems to be able to verify her MD credentials. In addition, the school has one of the three lowest passing rates on the NAPLEX in the nation. If it is true that 40 students out of 109 got dismissed then what kind of students is your school accepting?

Yes we all know you have a knack for being the exception to the rule. Is your adjunct teaching job at Sullivan too?

Seriously, what kind of school did you attend? The founding dean was abruptly dismissed. The school removed the pharm chair's PhD from the schools's website and no one seems to be able to verify her MD credentials. In addition, the school has one of the three lowest passing rates on the NAPLEX in the nation. If it is true that 40 students out of 109 got dismissed then what kind of students is your school accepting?

No, I'm not teaching at Sullivan. And I don't know the answer to any of your questions. I've been out for a few years. It was fine when I was there. The classmates that I keep up with are all working and doing fine.

You should call the school and ask them for information if you are so worried about it and its students.

Sullivan COP is a good example of profit school with the strong foundation of Greed, Corruption and Bias starting from the Founding Dean H.Tran, Soja, Maria Ceballos lourdes Coronel aka "QUACK MD", et al.

**Update: it looks like Sullivan University had dismissed this fake assistant dean/department chair. She's no longer in the faculty directory: Dr. Maria Lourdes Ceballos-Coronel

http://pages.sullivan.edu/pharmacy/directory.aspx

So, did Sullivan ever explain what happened to her? Did they tell their current and former students that they were trained by a fake assisant dean/department chair?

Reactions: 1 user
Stay away from this school !!!! they just for profit nothing else. all of them fake !!!