Support the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wickliffe2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This September, I'll be participating in a very special event called the Breast Cancer 3-Day in Philadelphia.

I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,100 in donations, so I need your help. Would you please consider making a donation? Every little bit helps! Please take a look at the enclosed donation form and designate the amount that's right for you. Please keep in mind how far I'm walking -- and how hard I'll have to train. I am using this opportunity to lose some weight and get in shape as well.

According to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, approximately 200,000 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and nearly 40,000 will die from the disease. My own mother had breast cancer several years ago and I am lucky enough to still have her with me today. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me -- by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Sincerely,
Ashley Wickliffe

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support The Breast Cancer 3-Day

Members don't see this ad.

Please Help This Cause..i Need Your Donations To Be Able To Walk!

I respect this cause and what you are doing, but I really think that you're looking to the wrong audience for donations.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, i guess it doesn't hurt to try though since it reaches a lot of people

Please help!