Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was a thrilling day lynch there. Most exciting discussion I have ever seen.....

:yeahright:

Members don't see this ad.

It is still an awkward PM and I would not be inclined to respond to it either.

I also don't understand the reasoning behind you voting for her yesterday (granted via RNG), then sending her a PM to say she is in the lead, but you will unvote for her. Why? Why unlynch her? It just really seems bizarre.

And silencing does NOT give you a vote usually. Silencing means no posting/PMing for an entire day and night cycle. Usually. You don't get a vote.

I understand some people like PMing, but it is odd to receive a PM that is essentially saying, "yeah I voted for you, you are in the lead now, um I will go unlynch you." I mean, did you have some reason to unlynch her then? I don't know, I could be wrong, but I have an odd feeling that this bandwagon isn't going to result in a wolf. Just my feeling.

Well again I'm not super familiar with playing WW this is only like my 4 or 5th game to play and the past few I haven't been around long enough to really get a feel for the game so sorry if it was a stupid noob mistake but unfortunately that's all it was.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone has their cranky pants on...

h2E411FD0

Members don't see this ad :)
Romoret will be writing it up for all of you.

Items when I'm at home.

I am not that cranky... :laugh:

I just get annoyed when there is literally zero participation in these games. It becomes boring.
Would participate more if I could, believe me. My work schedule sucks though...Three days in a row of 7 to 6, which usually ends up being 7 to 6:15 or later...today it was 6:45. And there were still clients in the building during our lunch break. It was insane!

But I should be more active until next Wednesday! If I live that long of course.

I agree, I actually stayed in on a Friday (primarily because I wanted to binge OTNB) and had no ww to entertain me :sleep:

OTNB?

What is this new thing of abbreviating TV shows and stuff.... I don't get it. Nobody can understand you unless they happen to watch that show. Then you end up with people probably just smiling and nodding at you as they type it into google to figure out that you were not talking in code.

I am starting to feel old... like LIS and SOV... I need one of these signs:

55898f591c340381b9806ff19f3645e10919269df28b11a5a38675429cad648f.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
OTNB?

What is this new thing of abbreviating TV shows and stuff.... I don't get it. Nobody can understand you unless they happen to watch that show. Then you end up with people probably just smiling and nodding at you as they type it into google to figure out that you were not talking in code.

If we've had an entire game on then I think it's legit.....

OUAT
OINTNB
POTC
IAWL

etc

:D

Reactions: 1 user
OTNB?

Oh god, but typing out Orange is the New Black every time you want to say Orange is the New Black is a huge waste of effort. I blame it on the long TV show titles that seem more prevalent nowadays.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh god, but typing out Orange is the New Black every time you want to say Orange is the New Black is a huge waste of effort. I blame it on the long TV show titles that seem more prevalent nowadays.

It is toooooo longgg.. I already typed out the title once in my posts today, so I figured that granted me respite. And I did use it for a theme! :p

Whats OUAT? I'm blanking.

It really isn't that hard to type out Orange is the New Black, especially if you are talking to people who don't know the abbreviations. It is annoying though because people also know say the abbreviations and then I end up staring at people as if they just grew a new head.

More importantly, why do you abbreviate "Orange Is The New Black" as OTNB? Shouldn't it be either ONB or OITNB? Why drop the 'is' but keep the 'the'? I mean, c'mon.

It is toooooo longgg.. I already typed out the title once in my posts today, so I figured that granted me respite. And I did use it for a theme! :p

Whats OUAT? I'm blanking.

Once Upon A Time... :D

I actually know one!! The only TV show I watch.

It really isn't that hard to type out Orange is the New Black, especially if you are talking to people who don't know the abbreviations. It is annoying though because people also know say the abbreviations and then I end up staring at people as if they just grew a new head.

*know should be now.

Oops, guess I missed it. Really busy day of work. Thought I had longer.

Things weren't blowing up earlier when I was able to check the thread.

More importantly, why do you abbreviate "Orange Is The New Black" as OTNB? Shouldn't it be either ONB or OITNB? Why drop the 'is' but keep the 'the'? I mean, c'mon.

:laugh: I was actually thinking about that.. Adding the 'I' seemed excessive, but leaving out both made it seem to minimalist. Or you can just be Escalla, and keep them all with an extra N or two thrown in ;)

OTNB?

That's your cue to watch more television!
If we've had an entire game on then I think it's legit.....

OUAT
OINTNB
POTC
IAWL

etc

:D
You left off the most important one! MLP!!!

Reactions: 2 users
:laugh: I was actually thinking about that.. Adding the 'I' seemed excessive, but leaving out both made it seem to minimalist. Or you can just be Escalla, and keep them all with an extra N or two thrown in ;)

Haha I noticed...but meh. ;)

That's your cue to watch more television!

a0ed68c2b414e58e131e7fa1c7ac66e4df4a14d30df577734812cdb95d9aaa99.jpg

I honestly do believe that I am not missing out on anything by not watching TV. The shows now (minus Once Upon A Time) are really not that good. And Once Upon A Time might have even been ruined depending upon what they do with the character they added in at the end of this last season.

I'm currently fighting for my wonderful, free healthcare that apparently I haven't had in 2 years.

So.

I'll write-up when I'm home if it still needs to be done. Sorry for the delay.

But it's talked about so much!

That's why I'm surprised by any that don't recognize. Depends on the level of social media use I suppose.

Oh I hear all about it. Non-stop. GOT this. GOT that... blah blah blah blah blah blah.

My FB news feed was blowing up about it the other day... some people got placed on the "do not follow list".

Oh I hear all about it. Non-stop. GOT this. GOT that... blah blah blah blah blah blah.

My FB news feed was blowing up about it the other day... some people got placed on the "do not follow list".
Hmm...I wonder if I was one of those some people...

*hopes not!*