Syringes without prescription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you think pharmacies should sell syringe/needles without a prescription?

• Yes! It can help prevent drug abusers from sharing needles and prevent disease transmission.

Votes: 80 61.1%
  • I don't care, the law permits it.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • No! It promotes drug abuse.

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • None of the above. I'll post my opinion below.

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
I've known diabetics who didn't have insurance and weren't seeing a Dr regularly. They were buying OTC regular insulin and 70/30, as well as the syringes and needles.

I require bi-weekly injections of B-12 because I don't have an ileum and therefore don't absorb it, and they make me feel like a crackhead when I go ask for syringes. I've become quite accustomed to this treatment, so much so that I like to ask for bulk pse and if the pharmacy has "them Dan Watson Soma's" to go with it.

Members don't see this ad.

Charming. Because pushing them to share dirty needles is so great for society. You're a real winner.
It's actually the polar opposite of pushing. In fact, it's not drug pushing at all.

How would you feel if someone that you've known for years (and whose children you know as well) comes in high and asks for syringes or Sudafed? Would you really want to sell them something that you both know that they're having problems fighting? Or that could land them in jail or worse?

I hope you don't plan on working with the public in your hometown.

I require bi-weekly injections of B-12 because I don't have an ileum and therefore don't absorb it, and they make me feel like a crackhead when I go ask for syringes. I've become quite accustomed to this treatment, so much so that I like to ask for bulk pse and if the pharmacy has "them Dan Watson Soma's" to go with it.

I also require B12 injections and have had the same problem. Normally I just get them at the pharmacy where I work, but recently had to buy one somewhere else and you would have thought I was asking for a free 1000 count Percocet. This is one of the occasions when I've had to pull out my pocket RPH license when someone tried to tell me something was "illegal" when I know better. Pharmacists (as we've seen in this thread) can be real moralizing *******s sometimes.

Members don't see this ad :)
This topic is just waaaaaaay too convtervisal...it's kinda like is it okay to have sex before marriage or not? Is it okay to get an abortion or not? Is it okay to NOT believe in God or not? Is it okay for gays to get married or not? Is it okay to do heroin or not? Is it okay to sell heroin or not? is it okay to sell syringes for heroin use or not? Is it okay to carry out a death pentalty or not?

People are going to have different opinions! There is no way to change it. Some people will think its okay to have an abortion, do heroin, sell heroin, etc. Some people will think it's WRONG and will not even have sex before marriage.

If a person don't believe in this or that it is IMPOSSIBLE to change their minds.

And I don't think just because you believe this or that you are RIGHT or WRONG. It's a damn opinion for God sakes.

Is okay to smoke weed? Some will say yes and some will say no. It's an opinion. Do whatever you desire.

It's actually the polar opposite of pushing. In fact, it's not drug pushing at all.

How would you feel if someone that you've known for years (and whose children you know as well) comes in high and asks for syringes or Sudafed? Would you really want to sell them something that you both know that they're having problems fighting? Or that could land them in jail or worse?

I hope you don't plan on working with the public in your hometown.

I'll end the "discussion" here. You and your hypothetical anecdotes are getting things off track. Actually, working with the public is on my list :smuggrin: so sorry to kill your hopes.

EDIT: inb4youhavetohavelastword....evenifitsridonkulous

Charming. Because pushing them to share dirty needles is so great for society. You're a real winner.

With no other 24hr pharmacy around and if they don't already have a needle, yes.
But didn't everybody say they always dispose of them in a sharps container right after use? That's why it's not a risk to other pharmacy patrons, right? So that means they have no dirty needles to shoot up with. Without any needles, they can't get their fix.

I also require B12 injections and have had the same problem. Normally I just get them at the pharmacy where I work, but recently had to buy one somewhere else and you would have thought I was asking for a free 1000 count Percocet. This is one of the occasions when I've had to pull out my pocket RPH license when someone tried to tell me something was "illegal" when I know better. Pharmacists (as we've seen in this thread) can be real moralizing *******s sometimes.

Interestingly, in pharmacy school they don't teach students to make patients feel like ****. I guess that must come from living in their little self righteous bubble.

But didn't everybody say they always dispose of them in a sharps container right after use? That's why it's not a risk to other pharmacy patrons, right? So that means they have no dirty needles to shoot up with. Without any needles, they can't get their fix.

What? :confused:

No, I said I've never found them lying around the store. In fact, I have no idea what they are doing with their needles when they leave, but they aren't hiding them in the toy aisle to stick unsuspecting kids when they go to grab the new Pokemon cards. :laugh:

Right?! I think we've got people in this thread who just don't want to sell syringes, and are making stuff up to justify their moralizing. Whatever.

Part of being in health care is being professional. Do you think ER doctors enjoy treating drunk drivers in the room down the hall from the room where their victims just died? No. Or stitching up gang bangers when the dudes are just itching to get discharged so they can go settle the score? No. Do obstetricians enjoy delivering babies from teenage mothers who have three by three different dudes? Probably not. Do psychologists enjoy treating sex offenders or pedophiles? Probably not. But it's your job. Be a professional.

I certainly am not comfortable with IV drug use, and wish that our society had adequate resources allocated to the treatment and prevention of addiction. But I'm sure not going to deny addicts access to clean needles when the spread of HIV and Hep C are so costly to society. And it's not like they are just going to spread disease to other IVD users. Nope, there are innocent lives involved, too.

The example above about "What if it was a friend or family member" asking for needles is ludicrous. If I had a family member hooked on IVD, I doubt they would come to me for needles. But if they did, I would sell them the needles as long as their purchase met our legal requirements in this state, and then PRIVATELY I would talk to them about options to get help. I would not deny them needles, leaving them with no options other than stealing them or breaking into the sharps container for one to reuse. I don't want my family members getting HIV or HepC either. Sheesh.

Right?! I think we've got people in this thread who just don't want to sell syringes, and are making stuff up to justify their moralizing. Whatever.

Part of being in health care is being professional. Do you think ER doctors enjoy treating drunk drivers in the room down the hall from the room where their victims just died? No. Or stitching up gang bangers when the dudes are just itching to get discharged so they can go settle the score? No. Do obstetricians enjoy delivering babies from teenage mothers who have three by three different dudes? Probably not. Do psychologists enjoy treating sex offenders or pedophiles? Probably not. But it's your job. Be a professional.

I certainly am not comfortable with IV drug use, and wish that our society had adequate resources allocated to the treatment and prevention of addiction. But I'm sure not going to deny addicts access to clean needles when the spread of HIV and Hep C are so costly to society. And it's not like they are just going to spread disease to other IVD users. Nope, there are innocent lives involved, too.

The example above about "What if it was a friend or family member" asking for needles is ludicrous. If I had a family member hooked on IVD, I doubt they would come to me for needles. But if they did, I would sell them the needles as long as their purchase met our legal requirements in this state, and then PRIVATELY I would talk to them about options to get help. I would not deny them needles, leaving them with no options other than stealing them or breaking into the sharps container for one to reuse. I don't want my family members getting HIV or HepC either. Sheesh.

This. :thumbup:

I was refused constantly during school, in fact I had a pharmacy tell me to come inside to get my B 12 injection. My response of "Ive been giving myself these b12 injections for years, I'm a big boy" wasn't satisfactory. I guess only diabetics and druggies use needles.

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!

In Iraq I had to treat people that just killed my friends....Did I want to? No, but I did, because it was the right thing to do.

/thread

Members don't see this ad :)
I checked our pharmacy policies for syringes and it is always the patient MUST have 1) ID, 2) bottle of prescription drug that requires a syringe and/or 3) a written prescription of a drug that requires a syringe. In order to buy syringes.

But I do live in Georgia and we are the most conservative state in the country. I guess all the liberal states that favor gay marriages, abortions, and legalizing all drug use will favor anyone being able to buy syringes to do heroin.

It depends on how liberal your state is. I would imagine New York and CA allowing their citizens to do whatever they wish...but here in the south NO WAY! :laugh:

The citizens here go to church on Sundays and we can't even buy alcohol on Sundays b/c it's God's Day. LOL

New York City and Long Island are pretty liberal but upstate is where all the conservative ******s live.

Sometimes I wish that New York City, Long Island, Illinois, Massachusetts, and California could break off from the rest of the country.

New York City and Long Island are pretty liberal but upstate is where all the conservative ******s live.

Sometimes I wish that New York City, Long Island, Illinois, Massachusetts, and California could break off from the rest of the country.

Hey vermont is pretty liberal. Connecticut. Portland, Ore. Take Tucson, Arizona too. The ashats can just move to phoenix.

Agreed. It's pie in the sky, I tell ya.

I just took a picture of this syringe located 0.3 miles from an independent pharmacy here in town. It has been there for over a week.

View attachment mail.google.com.jpg
mail

Last edited:

I just took a picture of this syringe located 0.3 miles from an independent pharmacy here in town. It has been there for over a week.

mail
Don't touch it! Even if you don't get stuck, it's drug paraphernalia and possibly contains trace illicit material.

Don't touch it! Even if you don't get stuck, it's drug paraphernalia and possibly contains trace illicit material.
You're right... The waiter helped us throw away the syringe at the sushi place, but I don't know what to do with this one. :scared: Maybe I should call an agency, but who?

I don't think you understand the meaning of the expression "pie in the sky."

So you found a syringe (how?) approximately 5 blocks from an independent pharmacy. This proves what, exactly?

:laugh:

So you found a syringe (how?) approximately 5 blocks from an independent pharmacy. This proves what, exactly?

That there is a syringe 5 blocks from an independent pharmacy.

I noticed it whenever we were on the way to the store last week. It's in the intersection closest to the pharmacy. Thankfully, we don't take walks on that street, but we do walk on the street adjacent to it. *sigh*

It proves that I'm not "making stuff up to justify [my] moralizing". :smuggrin:

I noticed it whenever we were on the way to the store last week. It's in the intersection closest to the pharmacy. Thankfully, we don't take walks on that street, but we do walk on the street adjacent to it. *sigh*

It proves that I'm not "making stuff up to justify [my] moralizing". :smuggrin:

You have to be one of the least logical people ever. Your picture (which kinda looks like it's from Google Images) proves nothing.

It doesn't prove that syringe came from that pharmacy.
It doesn't prove that the syringe was purchased without a prescription.
It doesn't prove that the syringe was used by someone abusing drugs.
It doesn't prove that people who buy syringes OTC to shoot up drugs are more likely to discard them improperly.

That syringe could have been improperly discarded by someone with diabetes who got it by prescription. It could have fallen off a train. Who the heck knows? But Ackj is right, you'd better not touch it. It could have traces of insulin on it and you could go into a hypoglycemic coma. :eek:

Look, we all know improper syringe and sharps disposal is dangerous. But drug users aren't the only ones disposing of syringes improperly. I saw my MIL throw away a syringe in an open garbage can in her house on Sunday. :scared: It had never occurred to her that she needed a sharps container, so I educated her. And I see patients with diabetes toss used lancets in the trash all the time. It happens. Should we stop selling syringes and lancets by prescription because they are too dangerous?

You don't want to sell syringes because you think it makes some sort of statement about drug abuse. I think that's stupid, but whatever. Own it. It's what you believe. But don't make it some huge safety issue about syringe disposal, because it's not.

I just want to make sure I understand. Please excuse me if I misunderstood.

If you want to help someone you think is abusing drugs, the best thing you can do is refuse to sell them needles. Because that will somehow make them rethink shooting up and WON'T cause them to be more likely to reuse (or share) needles. Do I have that just about right?

If you want to help someone you think is abusing drugs, the best thing you can do is refuse to sell them needles. Because that will somehow make them rethink shooting up and WON'T cause them to be more likely to reuse (or share) needles. Do I have that just about right?

Don't try to make sense of it. :p

Techincially he or she could reuse the same needle over and over again if he or she is the only person using it right? or not? :confused:

It could save a lot of money for those diabetics without insurance. LOL

I just saw this. Really?

The answer is no, that person should not just keep using the same needle over and over, savings aside.

Sorry for how you get mistreated, but this is my favorite post in this thread.

Don't try to make sense of it. :p

Sound advice.

Tech here from a big chain pharmacy. I am also for selling needles with out script or proof of injectable meds.

Whats the down side to making clean needles available? (unless it's against the law then obviously different story)

Although like many others have stated I do not like going out to the parking lot to find used needles or in the bathrooms (yes it had happened!). But like it's been said have sharps available. trying to get some installed in the restroom or if someone buys then and heads to the bathroom tell them to leave the needles with you or let them know there is a sharps available in the pharmacy.

And for those of you who use them for hobbies or medical reason dont worry about judgment from the staff We can tell with 90% accuracy if your using them legally or not but it's not up to use to judge for ye later of the two. Clean needles for all!

Techincially he or she could reuse the same needle over and over again if he or she is the only person using it right? or not? :confused:

It could save a lot of money for those diabetics without insurance. LOL

559337_458436067510743_1732697119_n.jpg

The citizens here go to church on Sundays and we can't even buy alcohol on Sundays b/c it's God's Day. LOL

BLASPHEMY!

This is why I love Nevada. STATE LAW mandates the availability of alcohol 24/7. No city ordinance can take this right away from anyone. :love:

I guess all the liberal states that favor gay marriages, ...will favor anyone being able to buy syringes to do heroin.

Unfortunately California gave chickens the right to free space (proposition 2, 2008) but revoked the rights of same-sex couples to marry (proposition 8, 2008). ON THE SAME BALLOT!

BUT you can buy 30 syringes in CA, but the pharmacist or physician dispensing it must counsel on access to drug treatment.

I love California...considered the most "liberal" state of the nation but, in addition to the hippies, medical marijuana, and the Sierra club, we also gave you Ronald Reagan, the California tax revolt, and prohibition of same-sex marriage. How 'bout them apples?

I just saw this. Really?

The answer is no, that person should not just keep using the same needle over and over, savings aside.

Well I was told that you can reuse lancets more than once to save money....so why not the syringes? You aren't sharing it with anyone why can't you reuse it?

It's kinda like contact lenses you are suppose to change it once very 2 weeks...but I actually change mine once every month. LOL...I hope I don't die or go blind. :eek:

Meanie!!!

BLASPHEMY!

This is why I love Nevada. STATE LAW mandates the availability of alcohol 24/7. No city ordinance can take this right away from anyone. :love:

Unfortunately California gave chickens the right to free space (proposition 2, 2008) but revoked the rights of same-sex couples to marry (proposition 8, 2008). ON THE SAME BALLOT!

BUT you can buy 30 syringes in CA, but the pharmacist or physician dispensing it must counsel on access to drug treatment.

I love California...considered the most "liberal" state of the nation but, in addition to the hippies, medical marijuana, and the Sierra club, we also gave you Ronald Reagan, the California tax revolt, and prohibition of same-sex marriage. How 'bout them apples?

Chickens right to free space? what does that mean? They are allow to walk anywhere they want to? No one can kill them for meat?

I personally think it's wrong to kill animals period. I love animals more than I love most people. :laugh:

Well I was told that you can reuse lancets more than once to save money....so why not the syringes? You aren't sharing it with anyone why can't you reuse it?

It's kinda like contact lenses you are suppose to change it once very 2 weeks...but I actually change mine once every month. LOL...I hope I don't die or go blind. :eek:

Meanie!!!

Chickens right to free space? what does that mean? They are allow to walk anywhere they want to? No one can kill them for meat?

I personally think it's wrong to kill animals period. I love animals more than I love most people. :laugh:

Your homework is to think of some reasons why you wouldn't want to keep sticking yourself with the same needle day after day.

Your homework is to think of some reasons why you wouldn't want to keep sticking yourself with the same needle day after day.

The needle will get more dull and the sticks will hurt more....

Bacteria might get on it....

Yeah, don't use it more than 5 or 6 times. LOL

First you can reuse insulin syringes:

Reusing syringes may help you cut costs, avoid buying large supplies of syringes, and reduce waste. However, talk with your doctor or nurse before you begin reusing. They can help you decide whether it would be a safe choice for you. If you are ill, have open wounds on your hands, or have poor resistance to infection, you should not risk insulin syringe reuse. Syringe makers will not guarantee the sterility of syringes that are reused.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when reusing syringes:

• Keep the needle clean by keeping it capped when you're not using it.
  • Never let the needle touch anything but clean skin and the top of the insulin bottle.
  • Never let anyone use a syringe you've already used, and don't use anyone else's syringe.
  • Cleaning it with alcohol removes the coating that helps the needle slide into the skin easily.
The ADA web site

or this:

Diabetics are advised to dispose of plastic syringes after each injection to avoid contamination of the syringe and subsequent infection. How often is this advice followed, and what are the consequences of not following it? In a survey of 87 patients in Mississippi, Thomas and colleagues found that 49 percent reused insulin syringes and that the syringes were reused a mean of 3.9 times. Patients' compliance with standard aseptic precautions was poor.
In a second part of the study, the authors followed 56 patients for a total of 13,828 days of observation, during which the patients gave themselves a total of 23,664 injections. These patients reused syringes a mean of 6.6 times. No patient was found to have an infection at a site of insulin injection.
The authors conclude that patients often do not adhere to recommendations regarding the disposal of syringes, and that the risks of this practice are low.
Journal Watch

Yes, I have a couple of antworks setups. But, the thing about antworks is the substrate will grow mold and eventually kill the colony.

If you want to keep a colony for several years, you need to use a stone type of substance that can absorb/hold water and is also mold resistant.

Funny thing is, I also have to purchase test tubes on a regular basis as an initial habitat for young queen ants. This makes the hobby shop employee's think that I am a meth cooker... Oh well..

I have a friend that crafts stone ant habitats, and makes videos of them on youtube. If you are curious of what they look like, click the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkAb-lOyFTQ

Does no one on this thread want to talk about ants?!

You have to be one of the least logical people ever. Your picture (which kinda looks like it's from Google Images) proves nothing.
That's exactly what I think of you. Your beliefs have to trump others' beliefs that are in conflict with yours, even if you have to get snide and ugly about it, which is grossly illogical.

Seriously, if you would like to stop by and visit that syringe, it's still there. I saw it this morning, again, on the way to my mom's house.

The best thing that you can do is ask them if they need to get help.

I used to sell syringes to drug users whenever I was a student on the premise that they needed clean syringes, but after I sold a bag of syringes to a suspected user, this one particular pharmacist said, in response to the argument that they needed clean syringes, "But PharmDstudent, they will just go and share those syringes with someone else." (That experience is still vivid, and it seems like it happened yesterday.)
So from then on, I stopped selling them - because she was right.
As a student, I hadn't even thought of sharing used syringes if they had been bought clean. But people will openly admit to sharing a lot of things, so why add more syringes to the drug scene?

Does no one on this thread want to talk about ants?!

That's exactly what I think of you. Your beliefs have to trump others' beliefs that are in conflict with yours, even if you have to get snide and ugly about it, which is grossly illogical.

You might think I'm snide and ugly, but that's OK. You seem to have a problem forming and defending a logical position. Do you want to stop selling syringes because you don't support drug abuse? Is it to make users get help? Is it for public safety b/c drug users don't dispose of them properly? Are RX syringes immune to these problems? You're all over the place, and when you called on it, you get overly sensitive and upset. Not just in this thread, either. Should we go back to talking about narcissists? :laugh:

I used to sell syringes to drug users whenever I was a student on the premise that they needed clean syringes, but after I sold a bag of syringes to a suspected user, this one particular pharmacist said, in response to the argument that they needed clean syringes, "But PharmDstudent, they will just go and share those syringes with someone else." (That experience is still vivid, and it seems like it happened yesterday.)
As a student, I hadn't even thought of sharing used syringes if they had been bought clean. But people will openly admit to sharing a lot of things, so why add more syringes to the drug scene?

So we should probably just remove all syringes from the market, right? Because any syringe sold, OTC or RX, has the potential to end up "in the drug scene"?

Whatever happened to that narcissist thread? It totally brought the lulz...like this thread. Only this one is funnier because the (il)logical arguments are ******ed.

You are the one with a belief and A4MD is the one with facts. You have no facts to backup what you say, but A4MD has massive public health data to back up her claim that these programs decrease the spread of many diseases.

Seriously, if you would like to stop by and visit that syringe, it's still there. I saw it this morning, again, on the way to my mom's house.

The best thing that you can do is ask them if they need to get help.

What does that prove? Can your prove where the syringe came from? Remember according to you they are sharing these needles. If they are sharing, why did they throw it away?

What are you going to accomplish by asking them if they need help? The average heroin addict is just waiting for you to empatheticaly (sp?) express concern about their addiction and boom they want to quit? No just who is being illogical?

As a student, I hadn't even thought of sharing used syringes if they had been bought clean. But people will openly admit to sharing a lot of things, so why add more syringes to the drug scene?:laugh:

The question is: Is it wise to add more clean syringes to the drug scene and the answer is YES. What you should have told your ***** preceptor was than at least there would be 10 clean injections where the chance of spreading AIDS, Hep B and HEP C was ZERO. Again there is massive public health data to backup the claims made by the proponents and your side has anecdotal information. Since we are trained to practice evidence based medicine, we have to follow the evidence even if it conflicts with our personal beliefs.

Substance abuse treatment and access to sterile syringes through pharmacies, physician prescription, and syringe exchange programs are essential components of HIV prevention efforts among injection drug users.
CDC Website

More CDC stuff to bolster our arguments.

At some point this stuff has to jade you, right? I'm at the point now where I don't care if people think I'm a drug addict or not. Just give me the damn syringes so I can get my B-12 fix lol

You might think I'm snide and ugly, but that's OK. You seem to have a problem forming and defending a logical position. Do you want to stop selling syringes because you don't support drug abuse? Is it to make users get help? Is it for public safety b/c drug users don't dispose of them properly? Are RX syringes immune to these problems? You're all over the place, and when you called on it, you get overly sensitive and upset. Not just in this thread, either. Should we go back to talking about narcissists? :laugh:

So we should probably just remove all syringes from the market, right? Because any syringe sold, OTC or RX, has the potential to end up "in the drug scene"?
It's all of the above, because those are all problems.

If it were possible, the public should only have access to automatically retractable syringes.
You are the one with a belief and A4MD is the one with facts. You have no facts to backup what you say, but A4MD has massive public health data to back up her claim that these programs decrease the spread of many diseases.

What does that prove? Can your prove where the syringe came from? Remember according to you they are sharing these needles. If they are sharing, why did they throw it away?

What are you going to accomplish by asking them if they need help? The average heroin addict is just waiting for you to empatheticaly (sp?) express concern about their addiction and boom they want to quit? No just who is being illogical?

The question is: Is it wise to add more clean syringes to the drug scene and the answer is YES. What you should have told your ***** preceptor was than at least there would be 10 clean injections where the chance of spreading AIDS, Hep B and HEP C was ZERO. Again there is massive public health data to backup the claims made by the proponents and your side has anecdotal information. Since we are trained to practice evidence based medicine, we have to follow the evidence even if it conflicts with our personal beliefs.

CDC Website

More CDC stuff to bolster our arguments.
Who says they threw it away? It could be sitting on the side of the road in a busy intersection for a number of reasons.

Have you ever asked someone if they needed help? Because that's what you're supposed to do. In Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, which is widely used as a tool in substance abuse, the first goal is "Fellowship. When it's done right, you will come to care about the members of your group, and they about you. Relationships are an important part of wellness and life satisfaction. Through this fellowship, you will experience acceptance. You will be valued, not blamed. When you begin to try rationalizing a way to use again, someone will recognize what you're doing and care enough about you to warn you and try to stop you. You will learn a great deal about recovery from both the advice and the mistakes of the members of your home group." - http://www.state.sc.us/dmh/bryan/websa.htm

Evidence based medicine? Since when is drug abuse a type of medicine? Are you freakin' serious?

My grandfather died tonight... peace out SDN.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Not sure where you are going with the NA/AA business though. The code of behavior between recovering addicts in an NA/AA group isn't really generalizable to the pharmacist patient relationship. I'm a professional doing my job (which includes promoting public health) within the constraints of the law, not a substance abuse/addiction counselor or fellow NA member.

Also, there is plenty of evidence available on substance abuse/addiction and public health. The evidence on access to clean needles is solid and almost beyond debate at this point. Those who want to limit access are coming from a (largely misguided) sense of "morality," not any sort of rational, scientific perspective. It's very similar to the mostly idiotic idea that limiting teenagers' access to contraceptives will keep them from having sex.

Last time I checked Ga did a vote on Sunday sales, where each county decided if they wanted to allow Sunday sales or not. Some voted yes and some voted no. Clearly the no votes were most likely due to religious beliefs, but a lot of liquor stores actually disliked Sunday sales and could have had some effect, as they did not stand to make a good profit off of an extra day of sales vs extra day of expenses.

You sound very immature. Purchasing syringes is legal. They don't have to explain what they're using them for to you or anyone else.

Of course they do. It's just like how we all check the ID of an individual buying condoms and their sexual partner so that we know we aren't facilitating statutory rape. Right?

:rolleyes:

Update: Today I sold a 10pack of syringes and an oral syringe to a guy so he could do steroids.

Okay, I'm making assumptions here, but this guy was clearly no t2dm patient, and he was more muscular than any person I can remember seeing. Seriously, he looked amazing (no homo).

Update: Today I sold a 10pack of syringes and an oral syringe to a guy so he could do steroids.

Okay, I'm making assumptions here, but this guy was clearly no t2dm patient, and he was more muscular than any person I can remember seeing. Seriously, he looked amazing (no homo).

OMG...you are such an enabler!

Dont walk by the train tracks on your way home

We sell syringes to anyone over the age of 18 years old. We really do not care what their issue is. We just want them using clean needles. Id rather promote healthy syringe use than risk having to pay for their healthcare in the future which could get really really expensive. We are pretty sure that every person that walks in are drug addicts, but we really do not care. They are addicts and what i say will not phase them. Not selling syringes imho is irresponsible and dangerous. We judge a little bit and mess with them a little, but we sell them the syringes. Addicts could be slapped across the head and they would still be repeat customers.