Temple University 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is the writing sample dental related (like your thoughts about amalgam issue or some ethical question) or is it non dental related?

Members don't see this ad.

the writing sample is generally not academically inclinced........there would be questions about stuff like your experience in the field of dentistry , what would you like to see improve, how your life experiences have influenced you professionally etc.
Congratulations and best of luck to everyone interviewing at temple.
I am looking forward to meeting you guys and I hope that you have a great interview expereince at temple just as i did last year.

Thank you very much appu09. Great tips to keep in mind. Can u also tell us how soon do we get to hear from them after the interview.

I had interviewed in early feb and i got accepted by third or last week of feb...

Members don't see this ad :)
I had interviewed in early feb and i got accepted by third or last week of feb...

Do you have any idea if they have finished with the IV call.. Are all the batches taken already?

yes they send out all the invitations at once....no unless someone does not come or declines the interview call they may send out more

Hi everyone, any idea whether temple is done with its interview invites, please post.

wen i am tryin to speak for the video statement..m kinda makin lot of 'mm' and 'uh".
:confused:

wen i am tryin to speak for the video statement..m kinda makin lot of 'mm' and 'uh".
:confused:

dont worry about it..even if it happens on the D-day...they expect you to be nervous and do that in the middle of your video...I had literally blanked out for a minute last year...and still got accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
dont worry about it..even if it happens on the D-day...they expect you to be nervous and do that in the middle of your video...I had literally blanked out for a minute last year...and still got accepted

D -day??

Hi appu09, can you please tell me how many people they call per batch?

Hi appu09

Do u think all the three batches have been called already?

yes they do send out all the invites at once...now if someone declines the interview someone else will get a call

this year the interviews are going to be held in four sessions......jan 31, feb 7, feb 14 and feb 21.....they will be interviewing 40 dentists for the 13 positions.....

thnk u appu09- for the wishes and for all the advice and suggestions!!!:)

Hi friends, I hope u all had a great interview yesterday. Can you please tell us how many of them were called? How was the interview? Are they still planning to send any more interview calls? Thanks in advance.

I called temple today n she says they r still reviewing applications and that they r not done with the calls. Felt very relieved knowing that, I hope that is true. Any comments?

Those done with the interview can you please tell us in short how the interview was and how did the day go? Did any faculty come to greet you and do a small personal interview too? Thanks...

Anybody who is done with the interview Can you plz share your experience, it would be really helpful.Thanks.

Hi, does anyone know how and when they will give the results?

They said between early- mid march we should find out. So relatively soon!

Any news from Temple? I hope they send out acceptances soon! Badly need that magic email:)

@ dentist3277-- hahahha...you are not alone...and no news thus far. But no news is better than bad news! So stay optimistic/ patient

@ Fogorvos777... I guess so ;-)
I am being very positive! Good luck to you too:) When did you interview?

Anybody heard anything yet?

Last edited:
:soexcited::highfive::banana:
NAILED IT.
I got acceptance email today. Anybody else got accepted form the 14th Feb batch?

I interviewed the 14th- haven't heard yet! Congrats to the accepted!

Hey

I got the acceptance email too.. m also from the Feb 14th batch.. yay :):) Congratulations :):)

Got accepted too. From January 31st batch. I am confused though, NYU or Temple. Someone help.