Texas Tech c/o 2028!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snailpon

Reaction score
Didn’t see this yet !

Members don't see this ad.

2nd time applicant, first time applying to Texas Tech IS! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else nervous about interviews?
I think more excited! IS first time applicant- The schools program seems amazing and I am very hopeful but just to get in for an interview would be amazing. Few more weeks of waiting to know is what makes me anxious :)

I think more excited! IS first time applicant- The schools program seems amazing and I am very hopeful but just to get in for an interview would be amazing. Few more weeks of waiting to know is what makes me anxious :)
Same here I heard last year interview invites were sent as early as the last week of November.

Last year, I was emailed my denial on November 23rd around 3pm if that gives anyone an idea of when they could send updates this year. I also recently toured the school and they told us that they're trying to get updates out this week or early December

Members don't see this ad :)
IS interview, round 2! Excited to have another shot at this.

A friend of mine called Tech because she doesn't have an email at all - they said they are sending more emails tomorrow, including interviews.

Does anyone know when they sent acceptances/rejections last year?

IS acceptance 😭 Got the call about 30 minutes ago

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted, but will most likely deny it, so good luck to everyone and congrats!!!