The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That TP didn't confirm MJs role (it's irrelevant if she did or not. But she didn't not). She confirmed his alliance. Even if she did confirm his role, she's dead now and can't confirm to anyone whay it was.

I'm saying he's converted. And he is the last VA citizen. But if it's 3 3 3 then it'd clear a NYC person lied about being NYC, but if he claims a different villager role, then it's 4 3 2 and the original wolf who posed as a NYC citizen is well protected.
No, if @allieh8607 ever decides to come play, she can confirm as well that TP seered him as claire.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So then you think Lupin is a wolf as well? She's the one who gave us tp's info. So in your theory we would have another original (whoever is lying about being NYC) plus MJ and Lupin as converts. Possible I suppose.

But I would have a very hard time believing that Claire is not in the game. If MJ were posing as a fake role he somehow chose the one main character who wasn't already in the game.

And didn't he imply that he was attacked by wolves last night? At least that is what I was understanding....

Members don't see this ad :)
For instance I could see a conversion happening and him saying he had been attacked instead. But with tp's info and the fact that Claire is such a major character, I just don't see it working the way Doc thinks.

Well something doesn't add up.

And MJ'S son was written up as "usable" by the wolves. Since it seems the son and thr mother experience similar stuff in the show, couldn't the mother be use able too?

I'm not out for MJ specifically. But the answer is somewhere in the 3 3 3. I just don't know what lies I need to question to figure out where the string unravels.

*****Breaking news*****
Early this morning the body of Carroll's son Joey was found dead in his bed by his mother Claire. It is believed to be the work of Carroll and his followers. If you have any information about the murder or the cult's whereabouts please contact the FBI.

Dead is dyachei, Joey, who would keep his mother Claire alive through love

I do remember this... anyone want to make a thought on this....

Well something doesn't add up.

And MJ'S son was written up as "usable" by the wolves. Since it seems the son and thr mother experience similar stuff in the show, couldn't the mother be use able too?

I'm not out for MJ specifically. But the answer is somewhere in the 3 3 3. I just don't know what lies I need to question to figure out where the string unravels.
Where was that stated? I don't remember it.

Anyway, if that was said, it depends on how hedgie decided to do things, but I wouldn't see Claire as a character who could be used the same way Joey could - Joey didn't know how bad Joe's followers were at first. He lived with them, they were trying to make him one of them. That never happened with Claire. She tried to kill Joe multiple times.

I do remember this... anyone want to make a thought on this....
It is weird that Claire would be protected as long as the kid was alive, then have the ability of wolf kill avoidance, but he posted that Ron gif implying that something to that effect would happen. I had hoped actually that if the wolves killed him, he took one out with him.

It is weird that Claire would be protected as long as the kid was alive, then have the ability of wolf kill avoidance, but he posted that Ron gif implying that something to that effect would happen. I had hoped actually that if the wolves killed him, he took one out with him.

What Ron gif?

Yeah, that could have already been at a time where it was being planned as a distraction/ploy. I am not saying that it was, but it was definitely at a time that it could have already been planned out that way.
If it was, I'll be the first to say congrats.

All my info is out now, so at least the village has all that the FBI has. I think I will stick to our unknowns for now. Zen is still probably my first choice. Rojo is still making me feel things. DVMD and WTF are down lower. Conversion wise, everyone has equal footing. Maybe someone will slip up or an epiphany will happen at some point. Whisky brain now requires me to go to bed.

If it was, I'll be the first to say congrats.

All my info is out now, so at least the village has all that the FBI has. I think I will stick to our unknowns for now. Zen is still probably my first choice. Rojo is still making me feel things. DVMD and WTF are down lower. Conversion wise, everyone has equal footing. Maybe someone will slip up or an epiphany will happen at some point. Whisky brain now requires me to go to bed.
lolbrary.com_9451_1386357015.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Or, you know. He's a wolf, and they used that night as a conversion night, under the guise of it being a failed attack.

I also agree that having a protector of sorts via a linked role and then having an additional kill avoidance is somewhat fishy.

No, if @allieh8607 ever decides to come play, she can confirm as well that TP seered him as claire.
Can confirm.

I'm so so sorry guys, I have to withdraw from the game. Real life stuff is getting in the way. I've asked Hedgie to give my spot to someone else or someone that died early, but if she can't I'm just an FBI agent with no special abilities so as far as I can tell you won't lose anyone too important. I'm a quiet player but I've never flaked out like this before and I feel really bad! :(

Can confirm.

I'm so so sorry guys, I have to withdraw from the game. Real life stuff is getting in the way. I've asked Hedgie to give my spot to someone else or someone that died early, but if she can't I'm just an FBI agent with no special abilities so as far as I can tell you won't lose anyone too important. I'm a quiet player but I've never flaked out like this before and I feel really bad! :(

Perhaps it would make sense Hedgie to consider having me take it....

river-song-10-spoilers.gif

I assure you there's a perfectly logical explanation that I hope to live long enough to tell.

As dawn breaks on the town it is discovered that no one has died. The powers that be find themselves wondering if anyone will die ever again...

Lynch deadline is 9 pm CST

1.Gwenevre: Deborah Parker
2.LetItSnow: FBI agent
3. dyachei: Joey

4. @DVMDream
5. Romoret: Olivia Warren
6. startingoverVet: DC citizen

7. @allieh8607
8. @WhtsThFrequency
9. PrincessButterCup: Ryan Hardy
10. @WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack
12.Rogert: Emma WOLF
13. Cyndia: Max Hardy
14. @Jilary
15. fancymylotus: DC citizen
16. Promethean: Virginia resident

17. @thedrjojo
18. @DocEspana
19. @Zensing
20. @Lupin21
21. @Flim Flam Man
22.touchpause13: Mike Weston
23. Chillbo Baggins: NYC citizen
[/QUOTE]

Okay. So let me also expand here and say that it seems pretty clear to me that IF there is a limited conversion pool it would be limited to the vanilla citizens.

Witg two no kills in a row I'm still a villager, you know I'm doubling down on my urge to start killing citizens rapidly. Until someone punches a hole in one of th3 named people's stories we need to assume conversions are citizens and that once we've killed enough then we take a chance on FFM.

Lynch Zen
I'm not totally sold on the idea that there are no originals left. Maybe it's just me but there are so many characters to choose from in Joe's cult, I think it would be odd to only include one of them.

Also, I feel like the wolves had to know who tp was. Otherwise that weird lynch situation doesnt make sense. Either one of the FBI people was converted early on and gave them that info, or they have a seer. Not sure which is more likely.

Lynch Zen
I'm not totally sold on the idea that there are no originals left. Maybe it's just me but there are so many characters to choose from in Joe's cult, I think it would be odd to only include one of them.

Also, I feel like the wolves had to know who tp was. Otherwise that weird lynch situation doesnt make sense. Either one of the FBI people was converted early on and gave them that info, or they have a seer. Not sure which is more likely.
I am not converted, and I don't see how allie would have been either. I would hope my gameplay backs that up.

lynch zen

Anyone want to explain the no-kill night?

As I said yesterday, I'll be on very sporadically today. I'll read through what's posted, though.

no conversation for 8hrs?

I think doc raised all the red flags just this morning.

The, "no deaths and I'm still a villager comment so someone else was converted". Despite the claim by MJ that is out there. Granted, I can't prove MJ is being honest but that comment from Doc was just really odd.

The, "I'm going after this specific group of people because, well, I don't actually have any real reason or evidence just gonna do it. " Oh and we should lynch these players until some undetermined time then we can lynch FFM again. But definitely not him, because of his claim of not being converted.

The whole post just raised all the red flags for me.

Sigh. This bull**** again? Will effectively guarantee you DVMDREAM is a wolf now. Bevause holy f*ck are you even reading whay she is saying? For real. Read it. Just reread it. Then read what I wrote. If you don't have a berry aneurysm burst trying to wrap your head around how hard she is trying to warp what I said you're the other wolves.

Lynch dvmd

@Zensing @WildZoo @WhtsThFrequency here is your warning that you have somewhere around 45 minutes to not look like an idiot here and leave DVMDream laughing her ass off. She's been a top suspicion gainer all game and only has one defense 5o her name, being the second vote for a wolf that was nearly lynched twice before. And EVERYONE has said she has been suspicious as all getup.

Then she does mental back flips to frame me. If I'm gonna die it better be a wolf killing me or I better get a damn role (even a conversion). I'm not gonna let a wolf get me lynched as a vanilla villager. Especially with an attempt so objectively ****ty.

You screwed up and overplayed your hand here dvmd

@Zensing @WildZoo @WhtsThFrequency here is your warning that you have somewhere around 45 minutes to not look like an idiot here and leave DVMDream laughing her ass off. She's been a top suspicion gainer all game and only has one defense 5o her name, being the second vote for a wolf that was nearly lynched twice before. And EVERYONE has said she has been suspicious as all getup.

Then she does mental back flips to frame me. If I'm gonna die it better be a wolf killing me or I better get a damn role (even a conversion). I'm not gonna let a wolf get me lynched as a vanilla villager. Especially with an attempt so objectively ****ty.

You screwed up and overplayed your hand here dvmd

Rogert was nearly lynched twice before? I don't recall this.
Secondly, that isn't even MY defense... and it never has been. The ONLY time I even mentioned I was part of the rogert lynch was when you claimed rojo was first on it. I corrected you, that was it.

Your post was a bunch of bullcrap earlier. And you know it. The "I am going to go heavy on lynching citizens." Why? I think the vast majority of us here at least agree that someone needs to be a part of the wolf group that is NOT just a random citizen. Someone is feeding them info, simply based upon the kills they have made. You completely choose to ignore that point.

You also completely ignore the claimed reason for the last two no kill nights. I mean, is it just going clear over your head or are you intentionally choosing to ignore it? Because I can't quite tell which one it is.

Heck, I am willing to fall on a dagger tomorrow if I am wrong on this, but looking back through everything, I really believe you are a wolf.

Rogert was nearly lynched twice before? I don't recall this.
Secondly, that isn't even MY defense... and it never has been. The ONLY time I even mentioned I was part of the rogert lynch was when you claimed rojo was first on it. I corrected you, that was it.

Your post was a bunch of bullcrap earlier. And you know it. The "I am going to go heavy on lynching citizens." Why? I think the vast majority of us here at least agree that someone needs to be a part of the wolf group that is NOT just a random citizen. Someone is feeding them info, simply based upon the kills they have made. You completely choose to ignore that point.

You also completely ignore the claimed reason for the last two no kill nights. I mean, is it just going clear over your head or are you intentionally choosing to ignore it? Because I can't quite tell which one it is.

Heck, I am willing to fall on a dagger tomorrow if I am wrong on this, but looking back through everything, I really believe you are a wolf.

Or... alternatively, they just saved up their converts and are using them now that weve all outed ourselves and made it clear who is convertible and who isnt. Is there probavbly an original out there? yea. But we are completely deadlocked on that and no one is even considering touching anyone who might be an original (and mind you, theyre probably posing as a vanillager) going after the person speaking truth here is absurd. The smart move when everyone is outing themselves day after day is to just save up the converts til everyone just buys everyone elses identity.

If I go down and youre a wolf I promise I will be the dingus who votes you until you die or i die every game regardless of strategic value. You;ll be the new amsie.

I am sure I will get some objection to this, but have we considered trying to lynch FFM again? We made the mistake once before just assuming that they person can't be lynched again (and be "we" I really mean "I").... so, yeah, has anyone considered that maybe FFM is lynchable at this point?
And anyone want to respond to this?

Either positive or negative or neutral... I don't care.. but seriously considering just lynching FFM again as an option as well, but want others opinions.

just incase anyone forgot.... not only did DVMD start the idea of lynching FFM a second time, but when it had zero traction she quoted HERSELF and then suggested it again. (and for the record, zensing is the one who first took the bait and said it was a great idea. another frequently questioned person)

Or... alternatively, they just saved up their converts and are using them now that weve all outed ourselves and made it clear who is convertible and who isnt. Is there probavbly an original out there? yea. But we are completely deadlocked on that and no one is even considering touching anyone who might be an original (and mind you, theyre probably posing as a vanillager) going after the person speaking truth here is absurd. The smart move when everyone is outing themselves day after day is to just save up the converts til everyone just buys everyone elses identity.

If I go down and youre a wolf I promise I will be the dingus who votes you until you die or i die every game regardless of strategic value. You;ll be the new amsie.

I HAVE tried considering other people... I went and read back through the ENTIRE game this weekend.

I still have suspicions about Jilary as well... she is probably number 2 on my list. The only thing giving me reservations is her "FFM code" that she posted in thread as a suspicion much earlier in the game.

And you can make that promise because I am not a wolf, so you won't be fulfilling your "promise"...

I have gone through everything and tried to make suggestions but I strongly believe it is incredibly stupid to focus in on one specific "group" of people... that is how we lose sight of finding wolves and is something a wolf would suggest. Getting to narrowly focused on looking at only one specific "group".

just incase anyone forgot.... not only did DVMD start the idea of lynching FFM a second time, but when it had zero traction she quoted HERSELF and then suggested it again. (and for the record, zensing is the one who first took the bait and said it was a great idea. another frequently questioned person)

I suggested it because I have been burned before by NOT going back and reconsidering it. Heck, I think you were even a wolf in the game that I was burned on by continuing to insist that LIS couldn't be lynched in that game when he actually could be. Notice how NOBODY else was coming up with anything other than the same circular arguments over and over again... At least I am not suggesting we focus in on only one group of people and then only after we have lynched enough of them go back to FFM... you know, because that is smart... :rolleyes:

I HAVE tried considering other people... I went and read back through the ENTIRE game this weekend.

I still have suspicions about Jilary as well... she is probably number 2 on my list. The only thing giving me reservations is her "FFM code" that she posted in thread as a suspicion much earlier in the game.

And you can make that promise because I am not a wolf, so you won't be fulfilling your "promise"...

I have gone through everything and tried to make suggestions but I strongly believe it is incredibly stupid to focus in on one specific "group" of people... that is how we lose sight of finding wolves and is something a wolf would suggest. Getting to narrowly focused on looking at only one specific "group".
BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT F***ING GROUP!!!

jesus christ. If youre gonna beleive what youre saying then try to find an original. I was cleared by the mechanism you all believe is so infallible (it may be). Im not an original. If you hate my theory then go look for a ****ing original. If yu like my theory then why the f*ck would I post it as a vanillager? Since it says FOCUS ON MY GROUP THE CONVERTS ARE HERE. Im not gonna push that if Im a wolf.

I suggested it because I have been burned before by NOT going back and reconsidering it. Heck, I think you were even a wolf in the game that I was burned on by continuing to insist that LIS couldn't be lynched in that game when he actually could be. Notice how NOBODY else was coming up with anything other than the same circular arguments over and over again... At least I am not suggesting we focus in on only one group of people and then only after we have lynched enough of them go back to FFM... you know, because that is smart... :rolleyes:

Thats not even close to what I said!!!
200_s.gif

BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT F***ING GROUP!!!

PROOF?????? Like, seriously. Where is your proof from a mod that states that ONLY vanilla villagers are able to be converted??? If you are going to say something like this you need to back it up. Otherwise, it looks shady as hell, even if you are part of that group, because your defense will then be... "well, I wouldn't lynch me because I suggested it and as a wolf I wouldn't do that."