The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT F***ING GROUP!!!

jesus christ. If youre gonna beleive what youre saying then try to find an original. I was cleared by the mechanism you all believe is so infallible (it may be). Im not an original. If you hate my theory then go look for a ****ing original. If yu like my theory then why the f*ck would I post it as a vanillager? Since it says FOCUS ON MY GROUP THE CONVERTS ARE HERE. Im not gonna push that if Im a wolf.

I also made a suggestion for an original... Jilary... take it or leave it. I don't care, but it isn't the first time I will have made this suggestion.

Members don't see this ad.

Clearly...

The context of that was telling everoyne NOT to kill FFM. And right before that, I believe it was you, who said that we cant afford not NOT lynch FFM since we may not realize he only has one lynch avoidance. And I was telling you that FFM can be targeted later, we need to follow my lead first.

So Im the wrong person here because I told you guys not to do something that didnt work that you twice rallied people to do?

PROOF?????? Like, seriously. Where is your proof from a mod that states that ONLY vanilla villagers are able to be converted??? If you are going to say something like this you need to back it up. Otherwise, it looks shady as hell, even if you are part of that group, because your defense will then be... "well, I wouldn't lynch me because I suggested it and as a wolf I wouldn't do that."

Because in tons of games the mod comes down from their cloud and says "You know. hes an dingus but he actually is really good at this game." its not because I somehow can analyze people. I leave that to others. I know how mods design games. And based on the show this is themed on, its only regularcitizens who will be convertible. This is such a blatantly obvious thing to anyone who either watched the show, read the wiki, or had a vanillager role PM. how the f*ck is it not obvious to you if you're one?

Members don't see this ad :)
The context of that was telling everoyne NOT to kill FFM. And right before that, I believe it was you, who said that we cant afford not NOT lynch FFM since we may not realize he only has one lynch avoidance. And I was telling you that FFM can be targeted later, we need to follow my lead first.

So Im the wrong person here because I told you guys not to do something that didnt work that you twice rallied people to do?

The way you posted that was in a "lynch a bunch of citizens, then once we have killed enough we can lynch FFM."

Look, I don't disagree with not lynching FFM at this point or any point until we have found some other wolves first.

I STRONGLY disagree with you narrowly focusing on a specific, single group of players. It is a ploy that wolves make and is always a mistake to narrowly focusing your lynching like that.

Because in tons of games the mod comes down from their cloud and says "You know. hes an dingus but he actually is really good at this game." its not because I somehow can analyze people. I leave that to others. I know how mods design games. And based on the show this is themed on, its only regularcitizens who will be convertible. This is such a blatantly obvious thing to anyone who either watched the show, read the wiki, or had a vanillager role PM. how the f*ck is it not obvious to you if you're one?

All the vanillager PM states is:

"You are a random NYC citizen aka a vanilla villager."

That doesn't imply ANYTHING about conversion.. but nice try there.

All the vanillager PM states is:

"You are a random NYC citizen aka a vanilla villager."

That doesn't imply ANYTHING about conversion.. but nice try there.

I'm dying because of this BS??!!
giphy.gif

I'm dying because of this BS??!!
giphy.gif

Seriously, explain how that implies anything about conversion.

Hedgie is always late so you may still have some time.

But seriously... if you are going to make a claim like you did that conversions are limited to citizens, you need to back it up... Now is your chance.

*****unlynch DocE*****
*****lynch DVMD*****
Out of the two of you, I think DVMD is the better conversion target. And I feel like DVMD is pushing hard.

:shrug:
Or you could lynch me. I very nearly can't play the game for the next few days. I'm a villager, but at this point I'd be very easy for the wolves to lead astray.

Out of the two of you, I think DVMD is the better conversion target.

I seriously can't grasp the dumb here.

Who should wolves convert:
1. The player that was cleared and hasn't been under much suspicion at all (Doc).
2. The player that has been suspicious all damn game and has been fighting it and trying to actually communicate and get people to discuss the game. (Me)

Added in the names for extra clarification.

Someone who knows more about DVMD vs DocE fights than me - does this level of argument typically occur when one of them is a wolf or is it more common when they're both villagers just getting mad at each other?

More specifically, does DocE usually get all caps-locked when he's a wolf?

Because I'm more used to this kind of argument happening between villagers but maybe they're a special case.

1. The player that was cleared and hasn't been under much suspicion at all (Doc).
2. The player that has been suspicious all damn game and has been fighting it and trying to actually communicate and get people to discuss the game. (Me)

Alternatively who is likely to be a wolf?

1. the person who everyone left in the game has at some point accused of being a wolf (DVMD)
2. The person who was cleared and hasnt been under suspicion at all all game until #1 accused them (me)

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone who knows more about DVMD vs DocE fights than me - does this level of argument typically occur when one of them is a wolf or is it more common when they're both villagers just getting mad at each other?

More specifically, does DocE usually get all caps-locked when he's a wolf?

Because I'm more used to this kind of argument happening between villagers but maybe they're a special case.

His reaction is actually making me more confident thus far. DVMD will get passionate either way.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not getting this either. How does the vanillager role PM suggest conversion?

~40% of us are vanilla citizens in a game about show where a cult that recruits random vanilla citizens to kill people. ~40% is a f*ckton of vanilla villagers. Even in my protoman game I only had about 50% vanilla villagers and that game had 8 (!!) conversions.

His reaction is actually making me more confident thus far. DVMD will get passionate either way.

Actually go look. I tend to go down screaming no matter what. But I will eventually accept my fate if im a wolf because its not worth the fight (id just die next round). I definitely fight harder as a villager.

~40% of us are vanilla citizens in a game about show where a cult that recruits random vanilla citizens to kill people. ~40% is a f*ckton of vanilla villagers. Even in my protoman game I only had about 50% vanilla villagers and that game had 8 (!!) conversions.

Correction. It had 9. I counted wrong.

:corny:

this got interesting.

I honestly don't know what to believe from this.

I do agree with DocE though, he'd fight like this regardless, as would DVMD. The good players tend to defend themselves the same way regardless, although the level of frustration on both of them seems more legit...

###lynch jillary###

i always prefer looking for originals than converts, and still trust DVMD as a villager and she clearly has dedicated more into this game than me (or anyone), so willing to go with this feels

Well, yes. I'm really exhausted right now, so I'm thinking poorly and I won't have time to devote to the games right now. However, weren't you mostly cleared by contingency voting Rogert and being the first to post the villager code?

Well, yes. I'm really exhausted right now, so I'm thinking poorly and I won't have time to devote to the games right now. However, weren't you mostly cleared by contingency voting Rogert and being the first to post the villager code?

which would be easy to do as a convert.

"Cleared" equals seered, by a seer.

Using other game indications and clues to determine if someone is a villager or not doesn't equal clearing but equals people to consider that person's play is villager.

I only ever use the term "cleared" for someone that is seered by a seer.

I would prefer to go after originals as well, but DVMD was so sure of Doc's wolfiness...I need to think more
From watching the show, I don't know that I would characterize it that way. Many of the cult members are specific characters with specific histories, not random people from NYC and DC...maybe a couple random people from Virginia form the background in season 1. And a lot of them, most of them, were already killers.

which would be easy to do as a convert.

Yes, anyone that was a vanilla villager would have the PM.

The last few games I have played as a wolf, I have clammed up and just not really done much talking at all. And I sure as hell wouldn't have gone back and re-read the whole game thread as a wolf, waste of time, I already have the information I need then. Heck, we were wolves together recently and you can see how much "effort" I put into that. Definitely not anything near like I am now.

Yes, anyone that was a vanilla villager would have the PM.

The last few games I have played as a wolf, I have clammed up and just not really done much talking at all. And I sure as hell wouldn't have gone back and re-read the whole game thread as a wolf, waste of time, I already have the information I need then. Heck, we were wolves together recently and you can see how much "effort" I put into that. Definitely not anything near like I am now.
not that i doubt you, but i'm calling bs on some of this... first off, we just have to trust you that you re-read the thread, so using that as a "i wouldn't have done that as a wolf" is a little self fullfilling. Plus, just cause you were less active as a wolf last time, shouldn't be some magically indication that you are a villager this time... i mean, to have THAT big of a tell is amateur hour and you aren't an amateur...

This defense is very weak IMO, and is sketch that you are even trying to put it out there

Alright, I'm gonna waffle. Doc is still up there for me but he can't be an original and I'm convinced there's at least one more out there (maybe Lily Gray...almost definitely Lily Gray. I feel like she has to be in the game.). So...
Unlynch doc lynch Zen
Could maybe see it being Jilary, but her ability fits her claimed character so well I'm not sure about that

not that i doubt you, but i'm calling bs on some of this... first off, we just have to trust you that you re-read the thread, so using that as a "i wouldn't have done that as a wolf" is a little self fullfilling. Plus, just cause you were less active as a wolf last time, shouldn't be some magically indication that you are a villager this time... i mean, to have THAT big of a tell is amateur hour and you aren't an amateur...

This defense is very weak IMO, and is sketch that you are even trying to put it out there

Ok.. last time I was getting home everyday at 5PM... this rotation I am lucky to be home prior to 8:30PM. I am seriously not nearly as invested lately as a wolf, yes, I get that is amateur hour, but it is the honest truth. You can call this weak, I won't deny it, but I am being honest in this. I have recognized that my game play has changed recently and I can feel a difference when I play lately as a wolf or a villager. Take it or leave it and I won't blame you for calling it "weak", I never claimed it was strong.

And, look at my posts from this weekend, I went back and referenced specific spots throughout the thread... I mean, is it really that hard to believe I read back through it and kept posting to specific parts of the thread??? I mean, I asked WZ about crap that happened on day 1 or day 2 with verifying Jilary's ability.... then moved up through the rogert lynch... and so on.

Alright, I'm gonna waffle. Doc is still up there for me but he can't be an original and I'm convinced there's at least one more out there (maybe Lily Gray...almost definitely Lily Gray. I feel like she has to be in the game.). So...
Unlynch doc lynch Zen
Could maybe see it being Jilary, but her ability fits her claimed character so well I'm not sure about that

merida-headdesk1.gif

I give up...

Ok.. last time I was getting home everyday at 5PM... this rotation I am lucky to be home prior to 8:30PM. I am seriously not nearly as invested lately as a wolf, yes, I get that is amateur hour, but it is the honest truth. You can call this weak, I won't deny it, but I am being honest in this. I have recognized that my game play has changed recently and I can feel a difference when I play lately as a wolf or a villager. Take it or leave it and I won't blame you for calling it "weak", I never claimed it was strong.

And, look at my posts from this weekend, I went back and referenced specific spots throughout the thread... I mean, is it really that hard to believe I read back through it and kept posting to specific parts of the thread??? I mean, I asked WZ about crap that happened on day 1 or day 2 with verifying Jilary's ability.... then moved up through the rogert lynch... and so on.
i said i believe you, i just pointing out that it was a poor sounding defense and youd probably call any of us out on it

Reactions: 1 user
He often doesn't say much or do much until needed. Then he will come in and make some ridiculous statements.

This is really based on my one spectacular win as a wolf 2 years ago in november (yea. I remmeber). When I actually literally had no service EXCEPT at work (thats west VA for you. No verizon service and no wifi). I pulled off the win largely by riding out the first 4-5 rounds with pure silence. when Im a wolf im usually pretty damn active. (see pretty much every game ive been a wolf ever).

Huh. I was sure he is the opposite. Am I remembering this wrong? He was so vocal the entire game in Necromancers as a wolf.

To me, he is much more vocal as a villager. He is trying to constantly scheme and catch people into traps and find wolves. As a wolf, he is more just there and will only really talk if necessary or if he can lead people the way he needs to.

I need to go to bed. Was going to wait for @hedgiehog to close but seeing that the lynches can't be consistent, I can't stay up waiting for some random time.

Should I somehow end up lynched... Please, please, please, please look at the following people:

1. Doc
2. Lupin
3 Jilary

Not necessarily in that order but they are my top three followed very closely behind with WZ.

Good night.

But this isn't why you have moved up my suspicious list.

Well then that is sketch as all get out seeing as how you didn't announce this until I stated I don't see what you see here. I have played with doc a decent amount of times, and I have been a partner for better or worse multiple times. I think I have become a good judge on his behavior and it just isn't fitting his current gameplay here to be a wolf.

Well then that is sketch as all get out seeing as how you didn't announce this until I stated I don't see what you see here. I have played with doc a decent amount of times, and I have been a partner for better or worse multiple times. I think I have become a good judge on his behavior and it just isn't fitting his current gameplay here to be a wolf.

Look at WTF's post on her opinion when WZ asked. That's all I have to say.

And I can explain why you're more suspicious to me tomorrow. I just can't with my head right now.

Good night.

Look at WTF's post on her opinion when WZ asked. That's all I have to say.
Welp, I dunno. WTF has her opinion and it matches yours. I have mine and it doesn't. I will be the first to say that I suck at this game if I am wrong and you can do with that as you will.

'night and hope your head starts feeling better!

I believe this is the tally thus far if anyone wants waffles.

DocE 4 (DVMD, MJ, WZ, WTF)

DVMD 2 (DocE, Zen)

Zen 1 (Lupin)

Jilary 1 (jojo)

An intoxicaated mod bestows you will all the blessings!!!Thanks!

As the bars let out at 2 am the villagers of Virginia stumble upon the body of one of their own. Dead is DOCE an ordinary citizen of virginia with no special powers aka a vanilla villager.

NIght deadline is noon tomorrow. I will hopefully be up bu then

Have no idea what is going on but seeing DocE and DVMD go at it brought such warm feels to my body.
Finally, WW worth watching.

:)

Reactions: 2 users
Breaking news

Another FBI agent was found dead today. This agent was waiting to retire until the FBI could replace her. Alas no replacement was found before Carroll got to her.

Lynch deadline is 11 pm CST

1.Gwenevre: Deborah Parker
2.LetItSnow: FBI agent
3. dyachei: Joey

4. @DVMDream
5. Romoret: Olivia Warren
6. startingoverVet: DC citizen
7.allieh8607: FBI agent

8. @WhtsThFrequency
9. PrincessButterCup: Ryan Hardy
10. @WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack