The Official June 21, 2012 MCAT thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adele358

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see alot of people make this thread for their MCAT date. I was unable to find one for this date so I took the liberty to make one. Please share what you have found works or does not work for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Did #7, but only PS and BS (time restrictions in terms of quiet environment availability) and got a 13 and an 11, respectively. I think I'm pretty much destined to not go above an 11 in Verbal, so I felt okay sacrificing that one today (though I will probably do the section sometime today or tomorrow to just round out my score for #7, for averaging purposes).

In Bio, I'm starting to get frustrated about when to stick more with the logic presented in the passage versus the knowledge I have. For example, in one passage about a stomach disease, it said in the passage:

Although many individuals develop antibodies against H. pylori antigens, these antibodies rarely eradicate the infection; evidently, this pathogen has developed effective ways to elude host defenses.

Then a question asked

Which of the following statements explains
most plausibly why host antibodies are
ineffective against H. pylori?
A)Antibody proteins may be denatured in the harsh
environment of the stomach.
B) Antibodies are not generally effective against
bacteria.
C) H. pylori infection may suppress the activity of
the immune system.
D)Antibodies are not secreted from host tissues
into extracellular spaces.

I originally chose A, because that's what my background knowledge would tell me. But then I went back to the passage and it seemed more like the tone was suggesting that the actual bacteria did something to combat the antibodies, which led me to select C. The ' evidently, this pathogen has developed effective ways to elude host defenses' line led me to think that. I mean, call me crazy, but if it's the fact that antibodies can't exist well in the stomach's acids, then this pathogen didn't develop ****! It just has a good hang out spot.

Anyway, one more practice test (#11) on Monday, then review review and hopefully I can try to take Wednesday off.

Holy cow, you and I both.

I've improved my PS and BS from 6 and 7 on AAMC 3 respectively (sad, I know), to 10's on AAMC 9. I've scored 9-10 in VR on every single test until 9, which I scored a 6 (!). I have no idea what happened, and it's sad because this is my native tongue haha. Hope I don't blank out like that next week.

For anyone struggling to pick up PS and BS, flashcards work great but you really need to integrate those static facts into passages. I did this by doing GS CBTs 1-7, and my score jumped dramatically after the crucial post-game analysis of each section. I know my scores of 10 in AAMC aren't great, but it's an improvement of 3-4 points in each section in under a month.

Good luck everyone

That's an amazing improvement! And I totally feel you on the verbal in AAMC 9. I went from one 10 and several 9's to a 7 in AAMC 9's verbal! It really demoralized me so when it came down to taking AAMC 9's BS I just completely bombed it. It's strange because I never felt it was that hard - I mean I took AAMC 9 in 2009 and got a 9 on it then but I'm not sure why I thought it was SO hard this time around *confused*

Me too, but I'm taking these exams with a grain of salt. It seems like every FL I take, I get called out on a weakness and I improve on it. To be honest, I'd rather be a little demoralized and better prepared with these last FLs, but that's just me.

That's true... I did get called out in a few weaknesses as well. I hope I accumulated enough knowledge and went through my weaknesses enough that come test day, there's nothing stopping me! We'll see right?

Good luck!

Guys... All of a sudden I am ridiculously scared to take my last two FL's. I'm worried that I'll get mid-20's and it'll demoralize me for the test. Need to stop this attitude! :scared:

I felt the exact same way before I took AAMC 11 today. I didn't feel nervous for the other ones but I guess just the thought that 11 is supposed to be most representative and it was my last practice test before the real thing can make one feel a little more anxious. Don't worry about it too much, though. Know that you've been working hard and you can get through it just fine as long as you stay calm and think positive. My AAMC 11 score isn't amazing but I kept telling myself to calm down while taking it and I think that prevented me from doing worse. Plus, these are PRACTICE so it can only help us do better by showing us what we can improve on! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took aamc 8 verbal section and I got an 8 which is not good but I have to be honest, I have not practiced much VR because I was consumed with bio and physics...(Also I keep ruining out of time. I ran out of time on the last passage)

What did everyone think of aamc 8?

Last edited:
Frackity frack. Just finished AAMC 11. Got my first 10 in bio, but an 8 in physical. Panicked in PS because there were more calculations than usual, which is probably what I should expect on test day. I really need to make sure that I can finish on time or at least get to most questions. I think I skipped 6 calculations and never really got to go back to them.

I felt the exact same way before I took AAMC 11 today. I didn't feel nervous for the other ones but I guess just the thought that 11 is supposed to be most representative and it was my last practice test before the real thing can make one feel a little more anxious. Don't worry about it too much, though. Know that you've been working hard and you can get through it just fine as long as you stay calm and think positive. My AAMC 11 score isn't amazing but I kept telling myself to calm down while taking it and I think that prevented me from doing worse. Plus, these are PRACTICE so it can only help us do better by showing us what we can improve on! :)

Thank you thank you! This test and these practice ones are so nerve-wrecking! I hope I can keep the "stay calm mantra" for these next two tests and of course the real deal like you did! I am trying to use these tests as a learning experience where I can learn from my mistakes. So far - I've been using the tests to practice on actually finishing on time! Now I guess I have to work on accuracy....

Also is this a bad idea:
Sunday @ 10 a.m. --> AAMC 10 then rest then review in the evening.
Monday @ 2 p.m. (since my exam on Thursday is at 2 p.m.) --> AAMC 11

Or should I take AAMC 11 on Tuesday? I kind of wanted to review entirely on Tuesday and take Wednesday off....

Wish I took AAMC 10 today.... Maybe I still should?

I have 10 & 11 left. I'm freaking out too. I got called into work today, so I'm doing 10 tomorrow and 11 on either Monday or Tuesday. I can't believe we're taking the MCAT in < 5 days. X-/

Thank you thank you! This test and these practice ones are so nerve-wrecking! I hope I can keep the "stay calm mantra" for these next two tests and of course the real deal like you did! I am trying to use these tests as a learning experience where I can learn from my mistakes. So far - I've been using the tests to practice on actually finishing on time! Now I guess I have to work on accuracy....

Also is this a bad idea:

Or should I take AAMC 11 on Tuesday? I kind of wanted to review entirely on Tuesday and take Wednesday off....

Looks like we're in the same boat lol I'm also wondering which day to take 11...

Lol FML...

I just did the AAMC practice test 4, and I got

PS 13, VR 5, BS 13

Can someone give me pointers? lol...

Lol FML...

I just did the AAMC practice test 4, and I got

PS 13, VR 5, BS 13

Can someone give me pointers? lol...

Great scores on your sciences. On VR, did you feel like you just burned out or do you normally score this low? What are your other VR scores?

Mostly read very actively and pretend to be very interested in the subject matter. Summarize a main idea afterwards and keep in mind the author's attitude and do your best to keep track of how the paragraphs are organized.

Haha indeed it does! Wish our test was on Saturday.... There's not enough time!

I am taking aamc 11 on Monday this way it's close enough to the exam date (I wanna stay in the mode lol) and this way I still have enough time before the exam to do last minute reviews on weakness

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 7, guessed on last two passages.. ran outta time.. I think that is what is killing me, it affects my ability to reason when I start running out of time.."

I feel the same exact way
When I started the section, everything was going fine but once I noticed I'm running out of time, I started rushing my reading and I didn't even read some of the questions right (realized this when I went over them ) and of course I missed the whole passage I didn't read

I have no idea what to do and we are running out time........I will work on it again today and try to find ways to keep myself calmed

Last edited:
Great scores on your sciences. On VR, did you feel like you just burned out or do you normally score this low? What are your other VR scores?

Mostly read very actively and pretend to be very interested in the subject matter. Summarize a main idea afterwards and keep in mind the author's attitude and do your best to keep track of how the paragraphs are organized.

My other VR scores are around 9,10. Once and 8 and once an 11. I'd love a 13/11/13

My other VR scores are around 9,10. Once and 8 and once an 11. I'd love a 13/11/13

Yeah, just accept the fact that the score is probably from burn-out at this stage. Important for it to not shatter your confidence because the exam is around the corner. Perhaps take some time off before your exam.

I have 10 & 11 left. I'm freaking out too. I got called into work today, so I'm doing 10 tomorrow and 11 on either Monday or Tuesday. I can't believe we're taking the MCAT in < 5 days. X-/

Nothing that I'm studying right now is sticking. So I'm just gonna start AAMC 10 right now.

Blah spontaneity serves me well.

Also is this a bad idea:

You're welcome, you're welcome! :D I almost got super anxious during PS because there were a few more calculations than I'm used to, but I had to tell myself to calm down since it wouldn't help me solve them if my brain was just telling myself that it's about to freak out (yeah, I guess I speak of my brain as a separate entity :rolleyes:). So it's ok to feel a bit nervous (I think it makes us read and answer a little more carefully), but just don't let it take over. Thinking of these tests as learning tools is definitely much better than seeing it as a reason to increase our ever-present anxiety. The real thing already has a huge intimidation factor on its own, so we shouldn't need to add to it.

My exam is at 2 p.m., too, and I wish I had one more AAMC to take on Monday like you do since I think I'm gonna feel weird going into this week not taking one haha. If you're still up for it, I would take 10 today then 11 on Monday so you can leave Tuesday for reviewing and have a day off on Wednesday. I'm definitely taking Wednesday off (though with a teensy bit of looking at my post-game notebook sometime at the end of the day lol). But if you're not, stick with your current plan as long as you don't think it'll burn you out. Or, you can take 11 on Tuesday and also review it that day so you can have most/all of Wednesday off (just a personal thing: I review my exams on the same day because I like to see right away what mistakes I made so I can correct my thinking immediately but I know it's also common that people do it the day after). I think you should do whatever is comfortable for you. :)

EDIT: Didn't see your previous post that you're taking AAMC 10 now. Kick ass! :thumbup:

Lol - I'm reviewing it now and apparently, the only passage I aced (got everything right) was the one on women, sex, and politics. Go figure. :p

How important are capacitors? I mean how much detail do we know about the dielectric stuff?

Pretty important I would imagine. I would definitely go through the last 4 chapters of Physics II (TBR).

Also try and relate how the capacitors are related to the Millikan oil drop experiment, Thomson's experiment, etc. I would also know capacitors and their relation to heart depolarization (SA nodal cells and myocytes)

You're welcome, you're welcome! :D I almost got super anxious during PS because there were a few more calculations than I'm used to, but I had to tell myself to calm down since it wouldn't help me solve them if my brain was just telling myself that it's about to freak out (yeah, I guess I speak of my brain as a separate entity :rolleyes:). So it's ok to feel a bit nervous (I think it makes us read and answer a little more carefully), but just don't let it take over. Thinking of these tests as learning tools is definitely much better than seeing it as a reason to increase our ever-present anxiety. The real thing already has a huge intimidation factor on its own, so we shouldn't need to add to it.

My exam is at 2 p.m., too, and I wish I had one more AAMC to take on Monday like you do since I think I'm gonna feel weird going into this week not taking one haha. If you're still up for it, I would take 10 today then 11 on Monday so you can leave Tuesday for reviewing and have a day off on Wednesday. I'm definitely taking Wednesday off (though with a teensy bit of looking at my post-game notebook sometime at the end of the day lol). But if you're not, stick with your current plan as long as you don't think it'll burn you out. Or, you can take 11 on Tuesday and also review it that day so you can have most/all of Wednesday off (just a personal thing: I review my exams on the same day because I like to see right away what mistakes I made so I can correct my thinking immediately but I know it's also common that people do it the day after). I think you should do whatever is comfortable for you. :)

EDIT: Didn't see your previous post that you're taking AAMC 10 now. Kick ass! :thumbup:

Thanks for the detailed response! I was kinda feeling like nothing I'm reviewing today is really gonna stick and for some really strange reason I was pumped into taking AAMC 10 after all these motivational posts :)

Done with the PS section.... I'm so happy that I actually got timing down so well. I had about 9 minutes to spare so hopefully that gives me a good buffer during the real MCAT where I might need the extra time for calculations. I did find two of the passages particularly difficult and I had no idea what was going on. Hopefully I used POE well...But I probably will be getting a 9 in it because of those 2 passages and a few optics questions because the equation completely left my mind!

Break time... then VS.... hope the adrenaline rush keeps me awake through verbal!

EDIT: Anyone else been feeling burnt out and ridiculously lazyyyy? Ahhhh I can't get any work done, I feel tired, bored whatever else..

Definitely. I've been feeling so aloof these last few days. I think I peek like 2 weeks ago lol. I told myself that once I finished finals, I'd dive in head first. Unfortunately I've been a little too lax since Thursday. Ah well, time to get going (or not)

Same here! I don't want to study anymore. I feel like just relaxing, watching TV and movies, and just being normal. It's like senioritis all over again!

EDIT: On my break after the verbal section... the passages began as pretty interesting and then it just got REALLY boring. By the last passage I just wanted it to be over. I had 7 minutes left over and I just decided to quickly skim over my marked ones and just end it early... I'm not sure why I'm finishing all these sections early. It's really weird...

EDIT: Anyone else been feeling burnt out and ridiculously lazyyyy? Ahhhh I can't get any work done, I feel tired, bored whatever else..

Ugh...'fo sho. It sucks man... I always plan on doing loads of stuff but never get through all of them, which left me to sacrifice some FL's...I mean, it's probably a better move to get through more content/ practices than getting more accurate standing by doing more AAMCs.

Given the choice of doing three out of five left over AAMCs in the next three days, do 8,9,11 and skip 5 &7? good idea or bad?

Ugh...'fo sho. It sucks man... I always plan on doing loads of stuff but never get through all of them, which left me to sacrifice some FL's...I mean, it's probably a better move to get through more content/ practices than getting more accurate standing by doing more AAMCs.

Given the choice of doing three out of five left over AAMCs in the next three days, do 8,9,11 and skip 5 &7? good idea or bad?

I had AAMC 5 and 6 left over... I think it's okay to skip the earlier ones. Honestly, reviewing those 3 exams (8-11) and focusing on weaknesses is way better use of your time at this point. But try to take a rest day before the exam :)

What's everyone doing right now? I'm just curious.... hehe... everyone I know is out party-ing. I feel like such a loser doing a full-length practice test while everyone is having fun....:p

What's everyone doing right now? I'm just curious.... hehe... everyone I know is out party-ing. I feel like such a loser doing a full-length practice test while everyone is having fun....:p

Seriously. My buddies kept texting/calling me last week to hang out at the worst times. And then last night, they showed up on my damn doorstep wasted as hell, telling me to get dressed and get ready to go out. Studying wasn't a good enough excuse for them so I told them I caught a stomach virus and pretty much told them it was contagious. Needless to say, tonight I'm txt-free and studying the best I can right now (doing aamc 5 on paper)

yea as soon as the weather finally got nice in NYC, literally EVERYONE is going out; it feels surreal that I finally could down a beer next weekend and just not worry about the ever looming test, a huge part of me just wants to get this **** over with and I'm just getting more and more anxious as the day approaches

Oh and I decided to purchase the BS assessment test, feel like it can't hurt to just do more AAMC passages in between FL's. I kinda find it useless to re-read content now, especially for bio since i've gone through my books so many times already.

Sitting here trying to pay attention to my notecards but getting distracted by sdn, facebook, and my boyfriend playing Skyrim lol

Does anyone understand rauolts versus henrys law and the reason why we need to understand that?

Raoult = Pa = Xa * P^0a

Henry = Pa = Xa * Ka

Does that mean that if we ever need to use Henry's law they have to give us the constant in the passage? And what is the relationship between these and solutes/solvents? Or ideally dilute solvents, or volatility? And try and explain it like you're talking to a 6 year old.. ;)

I've been at a hotel/casino since Thursday to have some quiet study time since studying at home has been futile this past week. I had a couple of friends come have dinner with me and play a little, so most of my night was nice (except for losing $80 and coming back to my room smelling like an ash tray :lame:). Now I'm gonna watch Friends reruns and fall asleep with my Kaplan notecards lol. It almost felt like I was normal again. :rofl:

FML.... I hate Orgo and I absolutely abhor AAMC 10 and it's super harsh curve....

Also I came to the realization that I shouldn't have taken this test tonight. I actually remembered the biology passages from when I took it in 2009 and it really messed up my mind so I got a lot more wrong. I was like "okay this is the answer!" so I clicked it... but then I was like "hmmm but I remember that I chose the other one last time...." then I got so confused that I forgot what was happening. I can't count this test at all on that basis.

I wish I remembered that I took it before because then I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on it. I feel so annoyed at myself.

Looks like I'll be taking AAMC 5 after all... along with AAMC 11 of course... to get a better idea of where I'm at.

:mad:

Also....@ everyone studying on a Saturday night like today - when indeed it is amazing outside finally in NY! - this sucks!
@ makinglists: you've been at a Casino?! LUCKY

Aw, Breenie, I'm sorry that sucks! :( I guess just use it to study the topics they presented on there.

Yeah, sometimes my mom gets offers for free nights at a couple of the hotel/casinos around here so she got me a room and I'm so glad she did. If I could stay here the entire week, I probably would :love: haha.

I saw a couple people posting about a glitch on the AAMC test.. and yes, it's an actual glitch. I've come across this a bunch of times in the past. The glitch is where you swear you selected a certain answer choice, but when you go back to the test it says you selected a different one, therefore marking it as incorrect, right? I think it has something to do with the cross-out function, but tbh I don't really know. I know some other people that have come across it on the AAMC tests, so we're not crazy.

Anyway, took AAMC10 today, lowest practice score yet. Was it just me, or was that verbal complete BS? Over a year ago when I took AAMC10, I did the worst on its verbal section out of all the other practice tests I took. I got a 6 or something. Today I got a 7. Apparently something with AAMC10's VR section doesn't click with me, even though I felt decent about it afterwards. Aside from that, I made stupid mistakes on sciences. Sometimes I overthink the questions/answer choices way to hard. I just need to chillout I guess. Also, orgo killed me. Ughhhh

PS: 12
VR: 7
BS: 10

--prev tests--

AAMC7: 11/10/10
AAMC8: 10/10/12
AAMC9: 14/9*/11

Finishing up Organic today. Formula sheet. Rereview all passages from last 4 chapters of BR for Physics (the nightmare chapters). Finish AAMC 10 on monday.

AAMC 11 on Tuesday. Call it good.

I will be taking the MCAT June 21st in Qatar...anyone going to be there?
I live in UAE and will fly there.......
Keep the good work everyone....few more days and we will all be done
Study hard everyone...WE CAN DO IT!!!

I Hope I wont be alone taking the MCAT lol

I'm out of AAMCs, so I'm working on Kaplans. I'm taking one last test today since I really want to end with a high score to gain more confidence. Monday to Wednesday, I'll just look at flash cards. My test center is kinda far, so I'm checking into a hotel early Wednesday.

ChocoMoo- I agree that verbal on AAMC 10 was terrible. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Like breeniee said, the curve was very harsh. A 36/40 is already an 11. I've also come across the glitch. AAMC marked that I got an entire passage incorrect when I chose all the correct answers. They selected answer choices I never even considered, so it probably is the cross out function.

Made a full use of the last 3 days reviewing super hard...now going to give AAMC 8,9,11 for the next three days...hope i see some really good result..!!! :thumbup: :D:confused:

Aww, work on weaknesses and go for AAMC-11, leave AAMC-5 for the end. Will bring the motivation up!I only have AAMC-10 left, which I will take Monday/Tuesday.. Till then practicing weak spots.. Everyday I have been going to bed late, today I am hitting the sack early!
Seen some improvement with VR, did 4 timed passages went from 3/7, 3/5, 7/7 to 4/5. Tomorrow will work on more weaknesses in Physics and Biology and more TPRH passages!

Yup... definitely working on ALL my weaknesses today and maybe even tomorrow before I hit AAMC 11. I may not take AAMC 5.... We'll see? I have a lot things to review:

Fluids, Bonding, Optics, Solutions, and Waves
Nervous System, Digestive System
and ALL of organic... like seriously... AAMC 10's organic was brutal.

Aw, Breenie, I'm sorry that sucks! :( I guess just use it to study the topics they presented on there.

Yeah, sometimes my mom gets offers for free nights at a couple of the hotel/casinos around here so she got me a room and I'm so glad she did. If I could stay here the entire week, I probably would :love: haha.

Thanks... I will use it for review, I suppose =)
Wow your mom is awesome! And the relaxation must've been nice :)

I saw a couple people posting about a glitch on the AAMC test.. and yes, it's an actual glitch. I've come across this a bunch of times in the past. The glitch is where you swear you selected a certain answer choice, but when you go back to the test it says you selected a different one, therefore marking it as incorrect, right? I think it has something to do with the cross-out function, but tbh I don't really know. I know some other people that have come across it on the AAMC tests, so we're not crazy.

Anyway, took AAMC10 today, lowest practice score yet. Was it just me, or was that verbal complete BS? Over a year ago when I took AAMC10, I did the worst on its verbal section out of all the other practice tests I took. I got a 6 or something. Today I got a 7. Apparently something with AAMC10's VR section doesn't click with me, even though I felt decent about it afterwards. Aside from that, I made stupid mistakes on sciences. Sometimes I overthink the questions/answer choices way to hard. I just need to chillout I guess. Also, orgo killed me. Ughhhh

PS: 12
VR: 7
BS: 10

--prev tests--

AAMC7: 11/10/10
AAMC8: 10/10/12
AAMC9: 14/9*/11

AAMC 10 in general has a ridiculous curve! If our MCAT was curved this harshly, I think I'm going to cry... but of course, we'll never know if it was harsh or not because we'll never know how we did exactly. We can only hope that it's scaled to our benefit.

I'm so upset by the curve because I still haven't crossed into a 30. My scores for 3, 7, 8, 10 has been 29, 27, 29, 27 respectively. My raw scores have improved ever so slightly in the sciences and my verbal raw score has been more or less the same but each test has been so oddly scaled that I see no improvement in the overall scores :(

Last edited:
I'm so upset by the curve because I still haven't crossed into a 30. My scores for 3, 7, 8, 10 has been 29, 27, 29, 27 respectively. My raw scores have improved ever so slightly in the sciences and my verbal raw score has been more or less the same but each test has been so oddly scaled that I see no improvement in the overall scores :([/QUOTE]

You're not alone. I've been on this forum for some time and have been seeing people score mid to high 30s on all the tests. I peaked with a 29 on 10 and 11 and then went to AAMC 3 and started working up and have dropped down each time. I am reviewing all day today and will take 8 and 9 Monday and Tuesday and hopefully see some positive sign from those 2.

Does anyone know if AAMC 10 is pretty representative of the current MCAT? and if so, will it be more or less passage based questions?

AAMC 10 in general has a ridiculous curve! If our MCAT was curved this harshly, I think I'm going to cry... but of course, we'll never know if it was harsh or not because we'll never know how we did exactly. We can only hope that it's scaled to our benefit.

Yeah it does, and reading this thread:

http://206.82.221.135/showthread.php?t=651156

made me feel a little bit better. Seems like it's just a weird test.

I'm so upset by the curve because I still haven't crossed into a 30. My scores for 3, 7, 8, 10 has been 29, 27, 29, 27 respectively. My raw scores have improved ever so slightly in the sciences and my verbal raw score has been more or less the same but each test has been so oddly scaled that I see no improvement in the overall scores :(

I know that feeling. Are you looking over what you got wrong and why you got it wrong? Maybe you need a content review brush up. If you find yourself thinking "but I knew how to solve this question, why did I get it wrong?" it might be to do with stress and overthinking the question/answers (something I do a lot). So for the next test you take, just tell yourself that you know the material, take a deep breath, and focus

Does anyone understand rauolts versus henrys law and the reason why we need to understand that?

Raoult = Pa = Xa * P^0a

Henry = Pa = Xa * Ka

Does that mean that if we ever need to use Henry's law they have to give us the constant in the passage? And what is the relationship between these and solutes/solvents? Or ideally dilute solvents, or volatility? And try and explain it like you're talking to a 6 year old.. ;)

Raoult's law is basically saying that the total vapor pressure of the solution is equal to the vapor pressure of the parts (times the mole fraction).

Henry's law gives the partial pressure of something in the solution, but for this you use the concentration of the thing times its Henry's law constant. In general, this is kind of less useful than Raoult's law or the ideal gas law, because the Henry's law constant/Henry's law only applies when the solution is at constant temperature.

So yes, I'd imagine if you ever needed to use Henry's law, they'd give you the constant and maybe even the equation, since there's different versions of it (and different versions of the constant).

I think. And I dunno much about the other stuff. Clearly I have to get back to the books. :laugh:

Omg just finished AAMC 11 Physics. The first time I've ever almost run out of time oh Physics. THAT WAS AWFUL!!!! Somehow still managed a 9, but when I finished I thought I would have a 6 or 7 max. I hope AAMC is feeling nice and our Physics section isn't that hard bc that was MISERABLE.

Omg just finished AAMC 11 Physics. The first time I've ever almost run out of time oh Physics. THAT WAS AWFUL!!!! Somehow still managed a 9, but when I finished I thought I would have a 6 or 7 max. I hope AAMC is feeling nice and our Physics section isn't that hard bc that was MISERABLE.

Same here. I thought AAMC 11 was more calculation intensive than a lot of the other tests. I ran out of time and had to guess on some. It didn't help that I panicked because I knew I was running out of time.

I agree! Definitely more calculations than usual BUT I also made mistakes I shouldn't have. I got a 9, too. We just gotta work on those weak points, I guess. Four more days--we can all do this! :highfive:

Ate half the chicken and now so sleepy...:bang:
At least I know I shouldn't eat this in 4 days!

Haha it's good you realized that now. I'm trying to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday but since my exam is at 2, I also have to figure what I should eat for lunch. Any 2 pm'ers know what y'all are eating?

Also, this may seem a bit of a TMI statement, but make sure we remember to drop the kids off at the pool beforehand. Don't wanna have to deal with that while taking the test! :D

@ makinglists

I think I'm going to eat pasta for lunch and the day before, as if I were running a race. I guess we kinda are.