***The Official Midwestern University-Illinois Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I've received promo offers by email for master's degrees and such but otherwise no response from this school yet. I wonder if they're hinting at something hmm...
Look at the 2019 thread...some people who received this email were later interviewed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wanna share some new videos from recent activities at CDMI (maybe you can talk about these during interview):

DSD Mission trip to Dominican Republic:

(Mini) Dance Marathon:
(This is our first ever DM and we are the first graduate school hosting DM)

Members don't see this ad :)
Giving up my interview spot. Goodluck to whoever else it goes to.
(Jan 26th)

Made my official decision and I declined my acceptance in the class of 2020 at CDMI! Good luck to all you with interviews and I hope you get my spot!! Good luck!

Just received my interview invitation this morning!!!! However, still don't know if I'll be able to make it.

Is anyone else still in review/waiting for an interview? Is there still hope?

Look at the 2019 thread...some people who received this email were later interviewed.

I hope so. I got the email about the Masters program as well a while back. I know MWU does interview later so I wish the best of luck to us all waiting for interviews!

I hope so. I got the email about the Masters program as well a while back. I know MWU does interview later so I wish the best of luck to us all waiting for interviews!
Definitely true. I received that email and was invited to interview a few days ago!

Members don't see this ad :)
i loved this school when i interviewed. amazing!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I will be giving up my interview spot, good luck to those that really want in!!

Reactions: 2 users
Any tips for the interview? Mine is coming up on the 26th. Any advice would be great!

Just got a rejection letter w/o interview via snail mail oh well...

What batch were you? I was 8th and did not get a rejection or interview yet so I am just curious
It's 17th. My supplemental was completed around Nov. My RC score is below 17 so that might be why I got rejected. Hope you get a good news soon !

this is my first time interviewing with MWU illinois campus
What's their seat capacity and their interviewed/accepted ratio?
Any numbers? I have the ADEA guide, but lost the password to access it

I received an offer for interview just about a week ago.
3.4 GPA 24DAT.
nontraditional applicant with odd job/story.

3.4 GPA 24DAT.

We have 140 seats available in the Sim Clinic. However, some seats are reserved for those who need to repeat the course for any reasons.
The size of a class is about 120-130.

Last edited:
did anyone here back for jan. interviews

3.4 GPA 24DAT.
I do not know the exact percentage, but if you land an interview at MWU IL, you're in really good shape. Most of my interview group got offers after the interview.

I do not know the exact percentage, but if you land an interview at MWU IL, you're in really good shape. Most of my interview group got offers after the interview.
For class entering Fall 2014 :
In state: 350 applied, 109 interviewed, 86 accepted, 79% of interviewed accepted, 48 enrolled
OOS: 2,481 applied, 256 interviewed, 191 accepted 74.6% of interviewed accepted, 81 enrolled

Reactions: 1 users
So has anyone been accepted yet from the January group

Did anyone hear back yet that had an interview in January?

For those interviewed in January, when did you hear back about a decision?

When did they say you'll hear back ? I interviewed a couple days ago they said 4-5 weeks

When did they say you'll hear back ? I interviewed a couple days ago they said 4-5 weeks
I have my interview tomorrow (2/8/16), but I think you find out at the beginning of the month after if you're post Dec, obv.

Can someone tell me what is the limit for grad plus loan with thrifty option? There is virtually nothing on the web explaining about thrifty budget.

I have my interview tomorrow (2/8/16), but I think you find out at the beginning of the month after if you're post Dec, obv.

How did your interview go?

I have mine coming up Feb. 29th. Any advice? Also is there anyone else that interviews Feb. 29th?

Reactions: 1 users
I will be interviewing on the 29th too.

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone tell me what is the limit for grad plus loan with thrifty option? There is virtually nothing on the web explaining about thrifty budget.

I can't remember the numbers exactly. But, thrifty budget just mean that you are not taking the loans at full amount. It is a suggestion on how much money you should take/ the "bare minimum" that you may have to take to sustain a decent student life :). I am not doing this (a.k.a. I'm taking the full amount) just because I have a fiancee and we're getting married soon. A lot of people can't do the thrifty option too.

You should contact the financial aid office. They are really helpful.

Also, this is from the handbook:
"Thrifty Budget Concept We encourage students to minimize their student loan debt whenever possible. The “Thrifty Budget” is a new concept that encourages students to look for ways to minimize their expenses, borrow conservatively and be more proactive in monitoring their debt levels."

Has anyone heard back who interviewed in January? I interviewed January 11 and haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone heard back who interviewed in January? I interviewed January 11 and haven't heard anything yet.
Same here. Radio silence so far on my end. Maybe the ADCOM didn't meet last month?

I have not heard anything also, has anyone from January hear back?

Does anyone know how many spaces are filled up so far?

Hi! Good luck to all!
Just wondering if anyone that has been accepted knows of where we can start talking about/looking for roommates and apartments! I'm from FL and have no idea where to look!