****The Official MUSC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

J-PoDental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was tired of waiting for someone to start this. Let the games begin. Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im still waiting on both my AADSAS and TMDSAS to get processed!:cryi::annoyed:

Got my supplemental on 7/8 OOS Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Sweet, thanks for the info.. I received 1 invite and now I feel like they should all start rolling in and I'm getting all stressed because they aren't. LOL

MUSC is a great school. Good luck to all of you guys this year!

We submit the app online at the same time correct? Still waiting for my GPA to get verified but was planning on submitting the secondary today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
School: MUSC
Notification date: 8/12/15
Interview date: 9/18/15
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: SC
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application received date/s: 7/6/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/24/no

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I got an interview invite yesterday for September 11th.

GPA- 3.90. sciGPA- 3.95
DAT: AA-21 TS-22 PAT-19
No section below 17.

I got an interview invite yesterday for September 11th.

GPA- 3.90. sciGPA- 3.95
DAT: AA-21 TS-22 PAT-19
No section below 17.

SC Resident.

Interview!

Notification date: 8/17/15
Method of notification: phone, email
Residency: SC
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/30/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.5, 3.49, currently in Master's
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/21/21/yes QR 16
Interview date: 9/11/15

Hey everyone! I'm a first year at MUSC CDM so if you have any questions let me know! Good luck in your interviews!!!!!

Notification Date: 8/14/15
Method: Phone
Interview Date: 9/18
Residency: OH
AADSAS Mail out date: 6/25/15
GPA: 2.78 sGPA, 3.2 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any section below 17?):
21/19/26/30/no

So on my portal is says everything was received August 28th, but I never received any confirmation email. Is that normal?

You should get an email. Call and ask if there is any mix up.

You should get an email. Call and ask if there is any mix up.

I got an email that was kinda weirdly worded but basically said to keep checking the portal to make sure they had received everything. On my portal it lists my scores being received, the date of my AADSAS and Supp being received and all my references. So I am assuming everything is good?

I got an email that was kinda weirdly worded but basically said to keep checking the portal to make sure they had received everything. On my portal it lists my scores being received, the date of my AADSAS and Supp being received and all my references. So I am assuming everything is good?

What weirdly worded email from which sender?

I got multiple ones from the supplemental website and one from admissions. Never about checking portal because MUSC doesn't use the portal for updates.

But really if you have any questions it's probably better to contact admissions through [email protected] and/or Mr Bill Liner.

Since, you know, I'm getting it up the ass*** with exams right now and he, well, knows everything there is to know about admissions at MUSC CDM.

Bill Liner called me today to schedule an interview on Oct 30th. Anyone else have the same interview date?

Interview!
Notification date: 9/30/15
Method of notification: phone/email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/7/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.57, 3.52
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/27/20/none
Interview date: 11/20/15

MUSC is a first class school. Clinically, they're one of the top in the country.

Notification Date: 8/14/15
Method: Phone
Interview Date: 9/18
Residency: OH
AADSAS Mail out date: 6/25/15
GPA: 2.78 sGPA, 3.2 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any section below 17?):
21/19/26/30/no

1- how was your interview
2 - did you graduate from there or have a ridiculous amount of ECs/Research

If anyone who has an interview tomorrow has any questions about the flooding situation in Charleston due to hurricane Joaquin. Please message me.

Hi all!

I have an interview here coming up soon and after researching a bit, it appears the feedback on the interview is pretty old, dating back until 2012. Has anyone had an interview here lately that can provide some insight as to how the day goes and the structure of the interview itself?

Thanks!

Hello everyone! At the same time this forum is fun to look at, it sure does make me anxious!
Good job to everyone who has received an interview, it is a prestigious honor alone.
I had my interview on November 13th
GPA: 3.88 SGAP: 3.94
DAT: AA:19/PAT:20
Some people's scores are amazing on here! im retaking the DAT just for good measures; does anyone have any study tips? I think im going to use DAT destroyer and crack the DAT.
Any suggestions?

Hello everyone! At the same time this forum is fun to look at, it sure does make me anxious!
Good job to everyone who has received an interview, it is a prestigious honor alone.
I had my interview on November 13th
GPA: 3.88 SGAP: 3.94
DAT: AA:19/PAT:20
Some people's scores are amazing on here! im retaking the DAT just for good measures; does anyone have any study tips? I think im going to use DAT destroyer and crack the DAT.
Any suggestions?

Chad's videos are very good for GChem, OChem I just used DAT Destroyer, Bio I used feralis notes. Every week I took a mock test using DAT Bootcamp. The whole test itself was a little bit harder than the actual test I took. Dont neglect QR and RC!!

Bio 22, GChem 22, OChem 21

Chad's videos are very good for GChem, OChem I just used DAT Destroyer, Bio I used feralis notes. Every week I took a mock test using DAT Bootcamp. The whole test itself was a little bit harder than the actual test I took. Dont neglect QR and RC!!

Bio 22, GChem 22, OChem 21
What did your AA and PAT turn out to be?

AA 20 PAT 23 RC 18 QR 18. Thats why you don't neglect those two, could've gotten a 22 AA.

AA 20 PAT 23 RC 18 QR 18. Thats why you don't neglect those two, could've gotten a 22 AA.
I didn't last time, but my QR was low too. Thanks for your help!