*** The Official RUTGERS Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

To those of you that have already accepted admission and sent deposits.. Did you complete the academic update on AADSAS? I feel like it's unnecessary since we are sending rutgers our transcripts

Members don't see this ad.

To those of you that have already accepted admission and sent deposits.. Did you complete the academic update on AADSAS? I feel like it's unnecessary since we are sending rutgers our transcripts
I didn't do the update lol

anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything from postdecember interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, all,

Today I received email from Rutgers. It says,

Once you have gained access to you RSDM portal; please click on the file marked "Forms-Return ASAP".
Fill out and or sign the forms and return to me.

I am stupid enough that I can not find the link of the file marked "Forms-Return ASAP".

If you find it, could you please give a screen capture? Or describe how to find it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, all,

Today I received email from Rutgers says,

Once you have gained access to you RSDM portal; please click on the file marked "Forms-Return ASAP".
Fill out and or sign the forms and return to me.

I just stupid enough that I can not find the link of the file marked "Forms-Return ASAP".

If you find it, could you give a screen capture? Or describe how to find it?

Thanks.
I also cannot find this on the portal.... def could use some help lol

https://my.rbhs.rutgers.edu/cp/home/displaylogin

This is the portal of Dental Medicine. You can just use the NetID you activated along with password.

Once you are logged in, go to "Groups" Icon on the upper right corner next to Email and Calendar. In there, you will find forms alongside with others useful info such as housing and medical form.

Yeah it is confusing since we don't use the regular myRutgers portal.

Reactions: 1 users
https://my.rbhs.rutgers.edu/cp/home/displaylogin

This is the portal of Dental Medicine. You can just use the NetID you activated along with password.

Once you are logged in, go to "Groups" Icon on the upper right corner next to Email and Calendar. In there, you will find forms alongside with others useful info such as housing and medical form.

Yeah it is confusing since we don't use the regular myRutgers portal.
thank you :)

Has anyone from Jan interview got accepted or rejected? Or we are all waitlisted automaticly?

^^^ same question just *bumping* this thread
also when is the next deposit?

hi all, I've recently been accepted to my top choice, so I will be dropping my spot, hope one of you enjoys it :)

Reactions: 1 users
hi all, I've recently been accepted to my top choice, so I will be dropping my spot, hope one of you enjoys it :)
Congrats! Where are you heading if you don't mind me asking?

a few people have dropped here and there past few weeks - has anyone heard anything? specifically from jan interviews?

hey everyone, I should have posted this the other day, but I dropped my spot officially, so I hope one of you enjoys it! best of luck

Has anyone heard anything from Rutgers off the waitlist? Specifically post december interviews.

Dropped my seat yesterday. Goodluck to all waiting.

Has anyone been accepted off the wait-list?

Oh well at least it would've been the right decision I would have hated making

Anyone who got accepted mind posting their stats if they remember? haha

Anyone who got accepted mind posting their stats if they remember? haha
oGPA: 3.6
sGPA: 3.6
AA: 23
TS: 22
PAT: 21

Is Rutgers your top choice? The dental school was stunning! Good luck :)

Hi there,

I was just curious if there were any Canadians accepted to Rutgers from this class and if so just curious if Canadians were able to receive in-state tuition like the rest after first year?

Thanks!