****The Official Temple University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Has anyone called about the missing link in the email?

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't have to wait too long. Email acceptance just now, felt like forever since the first wave of acceptances yesterday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Congratulations! Thats so awesome :) i hoping to join you too! so it seem like they will notify people any day now?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed October 29th and haven't heard back??? Anyone else in a similar position? I called and they said it's still under review???

I interviewed October 29th and haven't heard back??? Anyone else in a similar position? I called and they said it's still under review???

I interviewed Nov 5th and still nothing either.. So we're pretty much on the same boat. It's a bit frustrating but im keeping faith. Good luck to us both!

I interviewed Nov 5th and still nothing either.. So we're pretty much on the same boat. It's a bit frustrating but im keeping faith. Good luck to us both!
Glad to know I'm not alone!!! I was told Pre-Decembers have it easier when it comes to acceptances but doesn't seem like the case lol

received an acceptance....... So they are still going out. Temple is a wonderful school. I am deciding between Temple, Nova, Maryland, And Rutgers. I live in Philly and am going to Temple!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
just received an acceptance today btw. So they are still going out. Temple is a wonderful school. I am deciding between Temple, Nova, Maryland, And Rutgers. I live in Philly and going to Temple!
Congratulations!! That’s wonderful, you got your email today? Still waiting for one :/

Got an email at what time? sorry I’m obsessing about these emails hahah! CONGRATULATIONS!
haha yah we're all waiting anxiously for these emails. The email was received at 5:14 pm on december 9th. I interviewed on December 5th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got acceptance yesterday!!! Temple is my #1 choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted December 2nd, filling out the paperwork as we speak! Very excited to be going to Temple!

I had my interview on oct. 30th and still haven't heard from them. And my status in AADSAS says "Received/Application Complete." Anyone in the same boat?

Same. I emailed Brian but no answer. Might give them a call tomorrow. Interviewed mid november but saw some people that interviewed after me get acceptances.. this is nerve wrecking.

Same. I emailed Brian but no answer. Might give them a call tomorrow. Interviewed mid november but saw some people that interviewed after me get acceptances.. this is nerve wrecking.
having the same problem! i emailed him too and got no response :(

I had my interview on oct. 30th and still haven't heard from them. And my status in AADSAS says "Received/Application Complete." Anyone in the same boat?
I am in the same boat. I interviewed Oct 29th and no response. Says the same thing on my AADSAS. I was really hoping to hear back from Temple as I fell in love with the school.

Has this school rejected any applicants yet?

I am in the same boat. I interviewed Oct 29th and no response. Says the same thing on my AADSAS. I was really hoping to hear back from Temple as I fell in love with the school.
same here, still application complete status. I called and they said something about "you're still under review". I'm just going to take it as "there's still hope". Keep praying and good luck you guys!

For those that were rejected w out an interview, did you get an email, snail mail, or portal update?

haven’t heard anything yet since my interview on November 12, just my status change from invited for interview to Received/Application Complete. hoping no news is good news at this point :/

For those of you that got accepted to Temple already when did your final decisions have to be made by? Just trying to see when another wave of acceptances might be coming out :)

For those of you that got accepted to Temple already when did your final decisions have to be made by? Just trying to see when another wave of acceptances might be coming out :)
I was accepted dec 2. Deposit due by jan 2.

I actually received an interview invite this afternoon but have not decided yet if I will attend it or not.

I actually received an interview invite this afternoon but have not decided yet if I will attend it or not.
Congratulations for the interview invite!

If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply? Or when was your application completed?

Congratulations for the interview invite!

If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply? Or when was your application completed?
According to my AADSAS, my complete application was sent to Temple on 08/23/2013.

I just got an acceptance email today!

congrats!! do you mind sharing your stats?

Got accepted today, honestly everyone's GPAs here dwarfed mine. I didn't think I would make it to Temple, or to anywhere. Hell, I was content with just interview invitations. So content that I was thinking about quitting education and go full military. I guess God has other plans for me. I will pray for those who are still waiting for good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
any current students can you comment on what it is like to live in philly? i think that is what i am most nervous about! also are there any support services like a mentor program with upperclassmen, tutoring, etc?

Last edited:
I have my interview here next week and I'm honestly very confused about this whole video interview. What am I supposed to talk about for 5 mins? Do they give me questions for me to answer during the video? What about the whole writing part, how long does your answer have to be? I would appreciate any help/advices!

I have my interview here next week and I'm honestly very confused about this whole video interview. What am I supposed to talk about for 5 mins? Do they give me questions for me to answer during the video? What about the whole writing part, how long does your answer have to be? I would appreciate any help/advices!

It's just a video about what you want to tell the admissions committee. They give you some ideas to work off of. You'll be fine.

For everyone who still has to interview:

Don't stress about the video part at all. For me, I just explained why I wanna be a dentist and why i'm interesting in attending temple specifically. I spent 2 minutes total on this part, I think they are more looking to see how you interact with people and the professors/current students.

any current students can you comment on what it is like to live in philly? i think that is what i am most nervous about! also are there any support services like a mentor program with upperclassmen, tutoring, etc?

I really enjoy living in Philly. Most first year students will live in either center city or in the suburbs of manayunk/roxborough. If you live in the city, it's really convenient because of the subway and all of the restaurants and other activities to do around here. I feel like most people end up moving to the city eventually though. Out in the suburbs you will need a car to get around which may/may not be a good thing based on your preference. Each first year gets a 2nd year "buddy", but not everyone will use them. I was lucky and got a great buddy, but some of my classmates have never even met their buddy which is unfortunate. However, most people around the school are very helpful and will always give you some guidance. There is free tutoring for the first year I believe, but after that I'm not sure what's available. If you have other questions let me know.