****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My status on AADSAS changed to application complete yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

So is it better if it is under review, or complete? Mine also says complete.

All of mine have gone complete and some later to Invited to Interview, so I would assume that's best, although some people say they go in the reverse order. It's confusing but For Tufts, I would say complete is best.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What if a school has disappeared from the school decisions tab on AADSAS but you haven't heard back from them? does that mean you have been rejected?

What if a school has disappeared from the school decisions tab on AADSAS but you haven't heard back from them? does that mean you have been rejected?

I doubt it! I got rejected from Midwestern AZ, but under that tab it still says "received/under review" so idk how accurate that thing is. some schools take forever to upload their stuff.

I doubt it! I got rejected from Midwestern AZ, but under that tab it still says "received/under review" so idk how accurate that thing is. some schools take forever to upload their stuff.
I got rejected from there as well

I just received an email saying my application is complete & interviews will begin October-February :)

My decision status on AADSAS from App complete to Under review again in this morning. I feel the september is coming up.

Reactions: 3 users
It went back to under review?
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 6.52.55 PM.png

Yep.

Mine change to under review on 8/30 too.

Members don't see this ad :)
FINALLY got an application complete email. Month and half after submitting the app.

My status just changed to under review yesterday. I had received the application complete email on 8/16

I just checked my portal and my status for Tufts changed from under review (as of 8/5) to Received/application complete (9/8), yesterday. Does that have any real significance? o_O

I just checked my portal and my status for Tufts changed from under review (as of 8/5) to Received/application complete (9/8), yesterday. Does that have any real significance? o_O
mine has said that since 8/16 and i still haven't hear anything. so idkk

Just a quick question. AADSAS portal shows received/under review. According to the previous years of cycles, app/complete to under review means interview. Anybody has received/app complete?

Hi, just wondering how much truth there is to this?

As of 8/5 my status on AADSAS portal was “Under review”, but on

*9/8* it changed from “under review” to “Received/application complete”

then yesterday,

*9/14* changed from “Received/application complete” back to “under review"

is this what you meant, and did it happen to you as well?
I have never seen so many aadsas updates for a school haha

Last edited:
Hi, just wondering how much truth there is it this?

AS of 8/5 app my was “Under review”, but on

then yesterday,

Mine still says received/waiting additional information... :(

then yesterday,

yes. It is gonna be real in few weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
You are right...just checked last years thread and everyone whose status changed like above** received an interview, eventually. Good luck to all!

So what does it say about me if my status has stayed at under review? Lol

What if mine started with app complete and recently changed to under review? Is that good or I should expect more status changes before getting an interview lol

What if mine started with app complete and recently changed to under review? Is that good or I should expect more status changes before getting an interview lol
I can only remember my status ever starting with "under review", you may have just missed an initial "under review" status but then it changed--> app complete --> back to under review. From previous cycles it was a final change from "app complete" to "under review" again before an interview was offered.

So i think you are good :thumbup:

I can only remember my status ever starting with "under review", you may have just missed an initial "under review" status but then it changed--> app complete --> back to under review. From previous cycles it was a final change from "app complete" to "under review" again before an interview was offered.

So i think you are good :thumbup:
Ok thanks do u think pre-december is better or post-december interview since tufts start so late

Ok thanks do u think pre-december is better or post-december interview since tufts start so late

I have a friend who goes there and she's noticed that as long as you interview by February you have a decent chance (80%) :) even if you don't get your invite until after Dec... Jan is usually when they invite for February interviews.

I also got an interview invite today. My status also changed a few days ago to under review so yes it should be a good sign!

Also, here is a quote from last cycle if you're still skeptical ;)!

So if you went from under review to application complete on 9/8... you are probably not getting an interview?

then yesterday,

The same thing happened to me! Hope we get an invite soon!

You think so?
haha i think you are fine, but just watch for IF IT DOES change back to under review then i think thats a good indication you can expect an interview invite?

I was browsing and some ppl last year who were from 1st batch had they're "app complete" for months and it didn't change to "under review" until November! But after the change they eventually got an interview. So it could seriously happen anytime before January...think positive! :)

So if you went from under review to application complete on 9/8... you are probably not getting an interview?

I wouldn't read much into this sort of thing. I don't know of any school where there is a difference between "complete" and "under review".

Yay, got an email invite an hour ago !!! So excited =) So...i think that theory might be true?

Notification date: 9/16
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/5
Application complete date: e-submitted 7/26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/PAT/any section below a 17): 20/21/19/22/None

Reactions: 5 users
My notification on AADSAS says, "Received/Awaiting additional information" since 7/22 - should I give them a call?? I know everything has been handed in... :(

Yay, got an email invite an hour ago !!! So excited =) So...i think that theory might be true?

Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/5
Application complete date: e-submitted 7/26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/PAT/any section below a 17): 20/21/19/22/None
what date did they let you pick from?

mine started at "under review" then it change to "complete" and went back to "under review" on 8/30. i hope i get an interview from here so i have an excuse to visit boston haha

mine started at "under review" then it change to "complete" and went back to "under review" on 8/30. i hope i get an interview from here so i have an excuse to visit boston haha
I am betting you will hear from them eventually. I think what they might do is set dates when they want to interview particular applicants, but I could be wrong. They wanted me to choose from the dates: October 3, 11, 17. I honestly was not expecting an invite until post-december, IF ANYTHING.

Last edited:
I am betting you will hear from them eventually. I think what they might do is set dates when they want to interview particular applicants, but I could be wrong. They wanted me to choose from the dates: October 3, 11, 17. I honestly was not expecting an invite until post-december, IF ANYTHING.
Congrats!! Super jealous, Tufts is my dream school haha. Can I ask what your GPA stats is?

Invite #3!

Method of notification: email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Application complete date: e-submitted 6/6 GPA Verified 6/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.25 oGPA:3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/24/26/None

Invite #3!

Method of notification: email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Application complete date: e-submitted 6/6 GPA Verified 6/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.25 oGPA:3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/24/26/None
when did your aadsas status change to under reivew?

Don't remember. But tufts sent me an email July 15th.
yea i got an application complete email from them on july 29. hopefully they will send my invite soon. did your aadsas status change to invite to interview now?

yea i got an application complete email from them on july 29. hopefully they will send my invite soon. did your aadsas status change to invite to interview now?
Not quite yet but the other AADSAS school from which I received an invite took a few days for it to change over.

Status
Not open for further replies.