**The Official UoP c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread** -(2015/2016 Cycle)

Do they give out CA interviews first or OOS interviews first? Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call to schedule an interview! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview invite too! :happy:

Reactions: 1 user
Firstly, congrats to everyone with an interview and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

I received the "under active review" a while ago (second batch), but I saw that my AADSAS status was updated to "under review" on 8/21/2015. Just curious about what other people's statuses look like and if it's strange that mine was updated on AADSAS so late :s

By the looks of it, those that got the "under active review" email prior to today were on equal footing.

When did people got the phone call from UOP today? T___T do they base on last name? I believe we have the same date of notification that the app is under active review...

Do you guys think that the adcoms are done with giving out interviews for those who got 'active review' email? I out of country from tomorrow till next week so I am just wondering whether they are all done and I am basically rejected so i don't need to care about receiving call from them:S

I've been "under active review" for the last few days . Have not received an interview invite

I got an active review e-mail (8/21, my AADSAS stuff was sent out 8/7), and I didn't receive a phone call..

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. Got the "active review" email 8/21. I've been complete since 7/24. Should I be worried?!! :(

Does anyone know how often they call? Is it only once a week?

Same here. Got the "active review" email 8/21. I've been complete since 7/24. Should I be worried?!! :(

Does anyone know how often they call? Is it only once a week?
I think people from anywhere between batches 1 and 8 (maybe 9 and beyond, idk but I was batch 8 and I got that email too) were placed under review at the same time and now they're going through in order. It seems like everyone with an interview so far was mailed out by mid July.

I think people from anywhere between batches 1 and 8 (maybe 9 and beyond, idk but I was batch 8 and I got that email too) were placed under review at the same time and now they're going through in order. It seems like everyone with an interview so far was mailed out by mid July.

I mean, my mail-out date was later. Maybe there's hope! haha

I got the "under active review" email on Friday, and received an interview phone call on Monday. I was 6th batch. If that helps anyone haha

no, now that makes me feel worse lmao. I'm pretty sure I'm also 6th batch

Based on last year's thread it seems that the interview invites get sent out in weekly waves and not necessarily in order of batch, so hang in there.

Reactions: 6 users
I'm first batch!!!! Cmon UoP give me some love!!

Reactions: 2 users
Someone with a mail out date of 7/31 just got an interview so it *seems* like there's some order involved. I won't feel crappy until someone from my batch (8) gets the call and I don't :p

UoP interviewees are posting some huge stats I'm pretty amazed.

And to the poster above me, the first person that was called was on 7/31 so I don't think there is an order particularly

@nonociceptors
3.9GPA 24AA / 25TS / 23PAT
My mail out date was 7/2/15 on AADSAS (so second batch??)
Got an email from the school on Aug 21st saying my file was under review and got an invitation on the 24th.

I got an interview invitation by phone last week. Has anyone interviewed yet?

I think the interviews start this month. When I got the call, September was the earliest they had.

@nonociceptors
3.9GPA 24AA / 25TS / 23PAT
My mail out date was 7/2/15 on AADSAS (so second batch??)
Got an email from the school on Aug 21st saying my file was under review and got an invitation on the 24th.

My lawd those stats haha

Still not even an interview request. Fack. What were your stats?

Just received email to schedule interview.
Batch 9 | GPA 3.4 | DAT 27/25/24

1st batch just got my call, missed it in class immediate email

I feel exactly the same. It seems like everyone getting invites here has a 24+ DAT score.

When I spoke to admissions a while back I was told people with a DAT score of 22 or higher get priority for interviews.

Interview!!!

Notification date: 9/15/2015
Method of notification: Missed Call/Email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/2015
Application complete date: 6/26/2015
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/23/18/no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6 users