***The Official UoP Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Would anyone be down to cut off their left pink to get into UoP?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an interview today! Nov. 7th!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!!
Has anyone sent in any information to them outside of AADSAS?
I want to update them on my summer grades but don't know how

Congrats! Do you know if they have pre-december interview spots still?

plenty. when they called me, all of their november spots were still open. They conduct interviews every monday and thursday

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Interview! :soexcited:

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know when the current earliest interview date available is for the school? And also if there is any word on when the next batch of interview invitations will be sent out?

Does anyone know when the current earliest interview date available is for the school? And also if there is any word on when the next batch of interview invitations will be sent out?
Last time I talked to them, I think it was 11/7

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! They must have called me a bit later, because they didn't offer 11/3 to me!
What are your stats? I have a 3.9 GPA and a 22 AA and am wondering if I'all have a chance for a pre-December interview.

I th
What are your stats? I have a 3.9 GPA and a 22 AA and am wondering if I'all have a chance for a pre-December interview.

I think you definitely have a chance! My DAT is around what you got, but my GPA was lower. Keep up the good work and be positive! :)

I th

I think you definitely have a chance! My DAT is around what you got, but my GPA was lower. Keep up the good work and be positive! :)
Thank you!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

Come on Dugoni...show Incis0r some love....please?

Reactions: 2 users
how's the interview/day for those that interviewed? i have mine on Nov. 7th and i can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM THE DUGONI SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY!!!! WOOOHOOO!

Opened it up.

This is what I saw:

dugoni.png

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

Reactions: 5 users
Anybody interviewing on Thursday?

Just got a call for an interview!

Reactions: 3 users
A few hours ago I assume?

Mailed out August 1st. sGPA 3.4 oGPA 3.4 AA25 TS25

Do they say this at the interview?
For the class entering fall 2014, they interviewed 188 IS applicants and accepted 159 (according to the Adea Official Guide to Dental School). The OOS statistics were similar. So if you get an interview, there is a good chance that you will get in. Hopefully we can get an invite too haha. My mail out date was early july though so i'm probably not getting one =/

144 is their class size, so I am pretty sure they interviewed more than their class size, since their yield isn't 100%

Do these stats (especially the # interviewed compared to the # accepted) sound correct to you?

Total Applications: 3,016
Total Interviewed: 298
Total Accepted: 292

These are what the ADEA Guide claims for the class entering Fall 2013.

For a class size of 144, accepting 292 students means an approximate yield of 49.3%, which is in line with several other dental schools.

Did anyone else get the diversity email today from Stan?

Just got a call for my interview, Nov. 14th. I guess they were trying to fill a spot considering how soon it is.

Wow congrats! Mind telling me your mail-out date? thanks
I don't really know what the mail-out date was, but hopefully this timeline can help:

I submitted my AADSAS pretty late, Oct. 3rd.

Got an email that it was received by UOP on Oct. 17th, another saying it was under active review on Oct. 21st.

Although I would take my case with a grain of salt, I went to UOP's pre-dental program which guarantees an interview I believe.

I don't really know what the mail-out date was, but hopefully this timeline can help:

Got an email that it was received by UOP on Oct. 17th, another saying it was under active review on Oct. 21st.

Although I would take my case with a grain of salt, I went to UOP's pre-dental program which guarantees an interview I believe.

Oh haha thanks for letting me know. Congrats!

Could I ask what your stats are?

Could I ask what your stats are?

Of course, 3.65 overall GPA, 3.53 BCP GPA.

DAT scores: 21 AA, 20 TS
PAT 23
QR 23
RC 24
Bio 20
Gchem 19
Ochem 21

I definitely could have done better in sciences. Wish I put more time into that.

Has anyone else gotten an interview lately?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone here scheduled to interview post-Dec 1?

Still hoping for an interview here...

Don't worry, I know people who interviewed in March and got in, as well as UOP undergrads who had to apply multiple times. But when you do, enjoy it because it's like going to dental school Disneyland! :)

Also, everyone in my interview group had gotten the call no more than a week ahead of time.

For anyone who has interviewed already, do you mind sharing what it was like? UoP is my first and I'm not sure what to expect.