Program-Specific Info / Q's Thomas Jefferson Unversity 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How much is tuition for TJU per semester?

Members don't see this ad.

Any chance anyone is looking for a roommate? I figure I should start looking soon. PM me if you're interested!

Hi guys,
I just got an interview for TJU. I was wondering if this interview was for waitlist. I would naturally assume that they already accepted a lot of people into their program. Does anybody have any information about late interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! I'm hoping that some current students happen to still be lurking here. Many of us are trying to figure out which books are worth buying and which are worth renting, considering that the list has around 18 books for the first semester! Any tips would be great, thanks!

Hey I'm a first year student at Jefferson for OT! I'm a bs/ms student (but have the same classes with the EMOT students) and just finished my first semester! It was really challenging but rewarding the same time! If you are the type to procrastinate considering this program, you're going to have to change that immediately because the professors give out a lot of assignments and exams! If anyone has any questions about the program, feel free to ask! Good luck to all who are applying! I still feel like the application process was more stressful than this first sem!!
HI, I'm so nervous it is the end of January and I haven't submitted my application. Could u tell me more about the program? Do they verify observation hours? How important are they? And how was the interview process? What type of questions do they ask. I'm so overwhelmed and excited. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have that many applications this year. I am currently at TJU and over 900 applications were submitted for our class as well. Our class size is about 75. My best advice is to submit early, and it seems you already did that. :)

I just got accepted into TJU and I was wondering if I could message you (or vice versa however this works) some questions I may have? Thanks so much!

Hey everyone! I'm hoping that some current students happen to still be lurking here. Many of us are trying to figure out which books are worth buying and which are worth renting, considering that the list has around 18 books for the first semester! Any tips would be great, thanks!

I just got accepted into TJU and I was wondering if I could message you (or vice versa however this works) some questions I may have? Thanks so much!

Just got in to the EMOT program!!!!