Touro (CA) Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted my secondary a few days ago and just received and interview from touro ca...when i called to schedule they told me i could only schedule within like a month of being offered otherwise it wasn't guaranteed. that being said anyone know what to expect for the interview? this is my first one im nervous :p

anyone interview at touro recently? i have an interview this thurs! nervous but excited... :p its it a group interview? any advice or comments? thanks!

yeah, its a group interview, make sure you LISTEN to each person talk during the interview, you don't gotta answer right away take your time and think of good and unique answers. Make sure you answer precise and clear, use details to express your thoughts. And if you add on to other's answer, be sure to be say something like "yeah i agree with blah blah blah, but also.. blah blah blah"

Members don't see this ad.

WOOOOOO I got accepted to touro ca COP!!!!

do we have to write an essay on the interview day? if yes, do you guys know what is the question for the essay? I think they will change it each time, but i still wanted to know the essay question. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! is this your top choice? and when did you interview?
I interviewed nov 6th and yes it is. I mean i doubt UCSF or UCSD want me but i liked the campus and location and all the students seemed really cool plus they have great connections everywhere i really liked what their program had to offer. the 2+2 was a huge selling point for me

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed nov 6th and yes it is. I mean i doubt UCSF or UCSD want me but i liked the campus and location and all the students seemed really cool plus they have great connections everywhere i really liked what their program had to offer. the 2+2 was a huge selling point for me

Hi, congratulations!

How long did it take for touro to send you the interview invitation after you submit your supp?

Thanks

Hi, congratulations!

How long did it take for touro to send you the interview invitation after you submit your supp?

Thanks
when i submitted my app they offered me an interview literally 3 days later

Can you guys share your interview experiences? I just got an interview invite

I got an acceptance from Loma Linda today.. I'm having hard time to make decision.
Hi Reddie! May I ask when you submitted your supplemental to Loma Linda when you applied and how long from when you submitted your supp did you hear back from Loma Linda?

Do you mind sharing your stats as well?

I just got my unofficial acceptance email today! I interviewed on November 18th, I think they took a break for Thanksgiving so it took a little longer. Going to accept fo sho, as they are the only school I applied to/wanted. Whew! Yayyy!!

I just got my unofficial acceptance email today! I interviewed on November 18th, I think they took a break for Thanksgiving so it took a little longer. Going to accept fo sho, as they are the only school I applied to/wanted. Whew! Yayyy!!
Congratulations! May I ask when you submitted your supp and what your stats are?

Congratulations! May I ask when you submitted your supp and what your stats are?
I submitted my supplemental app in early November, had the interview Nov. 18th.

Overall GPA: 3.38
Sciences GPA: 3.87
Not a ton of direct pharmacy experience, but did a fair amount of shadowing, and several months volunteering at a free clinic for the homeless.
Also work at a restaurant 30 hours a week on top of school and volunteer stuff.

Hello!
I could not find a thread for Touro CA C/O 2019, so I thought I'd try asking here. Anyone coming to the interview on the 18th? Also, is the interview closed file or open file? I see mixed results on the surveys.

Thank you!

I'm in the alternate list in Touro-CA for pharmacy school. In previous years, how many students they accept from the alternate list?

Gave up my seat here today. Hope it goes to one of you waitlist folks!